+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Post resumption of draws in July, how long is the process taking post AOR for new EE FSWO applicants?

I know that IRCC has mentioned 6 months as the process time for new EE applications.
Considering that FSW draws were resumed on 6th July and most applicants will need 2-4 weeks to gather the documents, pay and get AOR, it would imply that most people should get their PPRs in late January or early February (assuming exactly 6 months processing time).
If you look on immitracker, it seems like so far processing is going pretty smooth - a lot of people are getting requests for biometrics within 3-4 weeks and there are a few applicants who actually got PPR within 6-8 weeks. Of course immitracker is only a tiny sample so it's hard to rely on it but so far it looks like IRCC is on track with processing new applications.

Mashathebear

Mar 11, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-10-2022
Post resumption of draws in July, how long is the process taking post AOR for new EE FSWO applicants?

I know that IRCC has mentioned 6 months as the process time for new EE applications.
YEAH, that's a good question.
I don't actually know anyone that got their ITA recently and were lucky enough to received their Golden email already. Somebody knows someone? Please share.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
YEAH, that's a good question.
I don't actually know anyone that got their ITA recently and were lucky enough to received their Golden email already. Somebody knows someone? Please share.
Check on immitracker - 4 applicants (including at least one member of this forum) got their PPRs in the second half of October. 6-8 weeks from their AORs.

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Guys, I have a question on my biometrics submission. I received the BIL on Oct 27th and gave the biometrics on Nov 1st. In the Applicant Information section at the top of the page, I can see the biometrics info update in my profile.

However in the Details section, it says
"Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

Also in the application status it says "Your action is required".

I didn't receive any ghost updates or anything either.

Is this something normal? Should I raise a webform to ask about this?

Islandgirl94

Oct 8, 2020
Hello, everyone my details are below:
CRS
: 521
ITA: October 12, 2022 (FSW-Inland w/ dependent child)
Upfront Medical exam: October 22nd 2022
Submitted: October 26th, 2022
AOR: October 26th, 2022
PGWP Expires: Feb 4th 2023

From The Bahamas migrated to Canada January 2021. Biometrics already done previously with study visa application.

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
Hey, my details are the following:
CRS
: 504
ITA: September 28, 2022 (FSW-Inland w/ partner)
AOR: October 14, 2022
MEP: November 1, 2022

Came to Canada in February 2022. Biometrics and Med were made previously.

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra

vbatra96

Nov 3, 2022
FSW-Inland
AOR-7 Oct
Biometrics passed on 27 Oct
Wondering why is Medical not passed yet? Don't they both pass together generally (upfront medical done 30 Sept)