+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

aknmhb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I wish I could help in any way, my friend :( I'm starting doing some research on how to ask for a VO transfer. I'm starting to believe that the Etobicoke VO is really the reason why my process has taken almost 8 months to be processed. Do you know your VO?
thanks, my VO is Ottawa

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
thanks, my VO is Ottawa
Sydney and Ottawa seem to the worst VOs these days :mad:, I wish you good luck and some fast movement soon

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hey, guys! Just a question: do we have to submit our passports to the same visa office where we did our biometrics? I did my biometrics in NY but a family matter is forcing me to visit my home country (Brazil) for a few months. If I receive my PPR email(s) there can I send my passport to the São Paulo visa office instead? Does anyone know?

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
I received an email requesting my information to create portal access. I provided all the information they needed, how long does it usually take to receive portal access and PR?

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Did you receive it today?
I received it on Wednesday, but today I received my credentials to access the portal and I just finished confirming I am in Canada, sent my address and the picture for the PR Card! I was not expecting it today, since it is Canada day...So I think it is the end of the application... however my application still says in progress.

I will celebrate a lot Canada day today! :)

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received it on Wednesday, but today I received my credentials to access the portal and I just finished confirming I am in Canada, sent my address and the picture for the PR Card! I was not expecting it today, since it is Canada day...So I think it is the end of the application... however my application still says in progress.

I will celebrate a lot Canada day today! :)
Congratulations.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
My final decision date is showing up as 6th July 2023 and all the components are completed.
I see the COPR document details in the tracker. How long will it take to receive the confirmation email
AOR 27th NOV - etobicoke VO

Reactions: Deepak884800

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
My final decision date is showing up as 6th July 2023 and all the components are completed.
I see the COPR document details in the tracker. How long will it take to receive the confirmation email
First of all, congrats for the updates! It really depends. Some people receive it the same day, some on the next, some wait a week and I know of a guy who waited for 6 months to receive it. So it's a very "case to case" situation.

Reactions: raphbr

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Since we're here, let me ask. Before this last update (July 6th), when was your last update? I'm asking this because the last update I got on my application was May 18th and ever since, nothing more (there's only my spouse's background check left to be completed).

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
Since we're here, let me ask. Before this last update (July 6th), when was your last update? I'm asking this because the last update I got on my application was May 18th and ever since, nothing more (there's only my spouse's background check left to be completed).
My last update before 6th July was on 27th Jan and after that it was a dead silence. Finally eligibility moved to progress and next day it moved to completed

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
unless you both are PNP, your applications are past the 4 months of CEC or 7 months of FSW processing right, shouldn't you be calling MPs and request them to push IRCC.