+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
I got all steps marked green "complete" on the tracker on March 18, and I'm still waiting for the email... I guess we just have to wait.
I actually called them, they told me that my criminal is "in progress", which was "passed" before, so even though your tracker is all green, there might still be something to do, specific "info share" and "criminal", check with the agent to see if these two also passed, if so, then we can just wait for the golden email.

Tuyam

Jan 16, 2019
I noticed sth has changed in my gckey account. previously in the latest update section, it showed medical passed 17th Nov,. but now it shows biometrics completed 28th Nov.
do you know what this change means?
Similar change for me. Till yesterday it showed Latest update - Medical complete but now it has changed to Biometrics complete

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
Tracker was fully marked complete for all 4 things on Mar 16
Have you called IRCC, I am in the same situation since March 30, all 4 parts green, but they told me that the criminality is in progress, so I think that is the last step for me. Things vary though.

Tuyam

Jan 16, 2019
Have you called IRCC, I am in the same situation since March 30, all 4 parts green, but they told me that the criminality is in progress, so I think that is the last step for me. Things vary though.
Called them this morning. They said even though the tracker is marked complete the entire application needs to go through a full review at the end. VO is Ottawa as per info provided.

Reactions: maplefever

student888

Jun 13, 2019
Hey guys, my PR tracker shows all the steps as completed including: biometrics, medical exam, eligibility and background verification. I even have a COPR document number showing on the tracker. I don't know when all this generated because I logged in for the first time on March 23rd. It says background verification was completed on Jan 17 and that was the last step to be completed. But I still have no PPR email. My AOR is October 26, 2022. Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on?