+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hi folks.
Is there any whatsapp group for London ontario visa office.
I came to know yesterday that my file is moved to london from montreal.

shakibap

Mar 31, 2023
Hey guys, my PR tracker shows all the steps as completed including: biometrics, medical exam, eligibility and background verification. I even have a COPR document number showing on the tracker. I don't know when all this generated because I logged in for the first time on March 23rd. It says background verification was completed on Jan 17 and that was the last step to be completed. But I still have no PPR email. My AOR is October 26, 2022. Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
No clue, but I'm also in a similar situation. Tracker is all green, last update on tracker is background verification complete, COPR number generated, but no updates since mid March. still no PPR email.

maplefever

Mar 4, 2021
Hey guys, my PR tracker shows all the steps as completed including: biometrics, medical exam, eligibility and background verification. I even have a COPR document number showing on the tracker. I don't know when all this generated because I logged in for the first time on March 23rd. It says background verification was completed on Jan 17 and that was the last step to be completed. But I still have no PPR email. My AOR is October 26, 2022. Does anyone have a clue as to what's going on?
I have the same since last week. Nothing happened after that!

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
While I was busy ranting to a TD insurance agent re auto insurance, my husband told me he received an email from IRCC and I just nod. Lol. Guys! I received the golden email!!!

Tracker still shows in progress and bg verification still shows not started. Yesterday was our 2nd year here in Canada. When I passed the medical last week, I already felt that we would receive the golden email this week. Thank you, Lord. Today is the day! Almost 6 months.
ITA October 26, 2022
AOR October 30, 2022
Portal 1 April 6, 2023

PS just posting here as well as I followed this thread too for my sanity haha

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
While I was busy ranting to a TD insurance agent re auto insurance, my husband told me he received an email from IRCC and I just nod. Lol. Guys! I received the golden email!!!

Tracker still shows in progress and bg verification still shows not started. Yesterday was our 2nd year here in Canada. When I passed the medical last week, I already felt that we would receive the golden email this week. Thank you, Lord. Today is the day! Almost 6 months.
ITA October 26, 2022
AOR October 30, 2022
Portal 1 April 6, 2023

PS just posting here as well as I followed this thread too for my sanity haha
Omg! Congrats! The fact that you received the golden email with the tracker still showing "not started" kinda gives me hope things will soon happen for me as well! Did you have any ghost updates during these 6 months?

Reactions: yenice