+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

Midget

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Apparently we're in a very similar situation (AOR November 4th, the weird "spouse" message in the eligibility field, background and eligibility marked as "not started yet"). Let me know if you ever find out something. I'm gonna wait a few more days and then I'll start calling as well.
Where are you guys checking these? In IRCC app tracker (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/) or GC key account?

cef09

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, i tried calling IRCC 3 times with no luck.
I’m using this number (888) 242-2100 - Any tips on how to reach them?
Yeah, you'd just have to keep calling and you'll eventually be transferred. When you do, it'll probably be a ~30 min wait time.

vakulg

Sep 20, 2022
I’m calling to check what is going on with my application hahah.. my AOR is early November and I have the medical, bio and eligibility as completed (eligibility is a bit weird cause when I click on it and expand it, I see “We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class” which i find weird for a CEC inland applicant. Not sure if everyone else has this bug)
my background check has not started yet and i got a GU around the 20th of Jan where the background check turned into not started.
I am also in the similar situation (not sure if it is a bug or is the standard message that displays for everyone), do let us know if you get to know more about it

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
I am also in the similar situation (not sure if it is a bug or is the standard message that displays for everyone), do let us know if you get to know more about it
I just got off the phone with IRCC, Eligibility for me is passed - so the one in the tracker is true (you can ignore the spouse, partner or child class)
Only thing I have left is the Security ( which is a part of Background check) - Everything else is passed.
I really hope it doesn't take a lot of time from today as I saw a GU early morning.

Reactions: vakulg

xanderzzy

Nov 17, 2022
Just got off the phone with IRCC, it turns out that my eligibility and BG have not started 100 days after AOR . The agent keeps telling me that the expected time for getting PPR is 31 months despite the fact that many FSW outland applications are being processed in less than 4 months. What are the true expectations I should be getting for my case?

From a couple applying through FSW-O with COR in USA.

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got off the phone with IRCC, it turns out that my eligibility and BG have not started 100 days after AOR . The agent keeps telling me that the expected time for getting PPR is 31 months despite the fact that many FSW outland applications are being processed in less than 4 months. What are the true expectations I should be getting for my case?

From a couple applying through FSW-O with COR in USA.
I have also called last Friday, it's also the same for me. BG and Eligibility have not started. I have ordered GCMs twice (7 January and 28 Feb) didn't get notes yet. I have also applied for cbsa notes on 2nd March. Nothing else we can do except wait. I believe our VO's is the main reason for delay, our files are stuck at the wrong vo's.

Reactions: xanderzzy