+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
So basically most people who's got their AOR in November are "stuck" like this. I have 2 friends who have received their ITA one draw after me (September 28th). They rushed their processes, got their AOR in October and they have already received their PPR (both within a 90 day period). Today marks the 114th day since my AOR :/
So for most Nov applicants, we are very slow right?

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So basically most people who's got their AOR in November are "stuck" like this. I have 2 friends who have received their ITA one draw after me (September 28th). They rushed their processes, got their AOR in October and they have already received their PPR (both within a 90 day period). Today marks the 114th day since my AOR :/
Especially, those who have VO Edmonton are stuck.

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Do you think we can still get approved within 6 months? Like they promised....
I can't see why not. People who got their AOR literally a month (or maybe even less) before us have already had their PPRs delivered, and within a 100 day period. We should be seeing good news coming in the next days/weeks... But dang, it's taking soooo long... Specially after having waited a year and a half for draws to be resumed like I have

vakulg

Sep 20, 2022
Yea, NOV ones are moving real slow - I am skeptical if we are going to get a decision within 6 months

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I just had a quick glance at the "Canada Visa Time Tracker", for FSW-O, it's still very fast and even some applicants from December have got their PPR, but for inland applicants, including CEC, FSW and EEPNP, we are very slow (I know there are some lucky guys though)

Reactions: yenice

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Yea, NOV ones are moving real slow - I am skeptical if we are going to get a decision within 6 months
Not trying to be optimistic, but MyImmiTracker is showing some people from December getting their PPR already... So it still should take less than 6 months. But still, 6 months is a long time X(

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, i tried calling IRCC 3 times with no luck.
I’m using this number (888) 242-2100 - Any tips on how to reach them?

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hi guys, i tried calling IRCC 3 times with no luck.
I’m using this number (888) 242-2100 - Any tips on how to reach them?
Forgive me for asking... Are you calling them for a specific reason or just general inquiries about the processing time?

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
Forgive me for asking... Are you calling them for a specific reason or just general inquiries about the processing time?
I’m calling to check what is going on with my application hahah.. my AOR is early November and I have the medical, bio and eligibility as completed (eligibility is a bit weird cause when I click on it and expand it, I see “We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class” which i find weird for a CEC inland applicant. Not sure if everyone else has this bug)
my background check has not started yet and i got a GU around the 20th of Jan where the background check turned into not started.

Reactions: vakulg

AWildRalts

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
I’m calling to check what is going on with my application hahah.. my AOR is early November and I have the medical, bio and eligibility as completed (eligibility is a bit weird cause when I click on it and expand it, I see “We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class” which i find weird for a CEC inland applicant. Not sure if everyone else has this bug)
my background check has not started yet and i got a GU around the 20th of Jan where the background check turned into not started.
Apparently we're in a very similar situation (AOR November 4th, the weird "spouse" message in the eligibility field, background and eligibility marked as "not started yet"). Let me know if you ever find out something. I'm gonna wait a few more days and then I'll start calling as well.

Akatorgi

Feb 21, 2023
Apparently we're in a very similar situation (AOR November 4th, the weird "spouse" message in the eligibility field, background and eligibility marked as "not started yet"). Let me know if you ever find out something. I'm gonna wait a few more days and then I'll start calling as well.
Yes sure I will keep you posted, I'm just not sure what is the best way to reach IRCC, every time I try I get hung up on lol.