+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hey guys,
Is there another way than GCMS notes and calling IRCC to know the status of your application ?
Nope. You can get some indication if things are moving forward based on the changes in your profile but this will only provide you very rough idea of the status of your application. To get the full info you have to order the notes or talk to IRCC.

flaviosilva

Sep 11, 2022
Got PPR today!!!! (Ready for Visa email)

FSW-Outland
CRS
: 515
Visa office: Ottawa
ITA: Sep 14, 2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
MEP & BIL: Nov 23, 2022
Biometrics Linked: Dec 05, 2022
GU: Jan 12, 2023
PPR: Jan 13, 2023

Notes:
1 - I logged into my profile everyday throughout my application, but I never got any GUs until only one day before my PPR.
2 - My background check never changed, it has been "We are processing..." ever since I've applied.
3 - Although I got the PPR email, no changes were made to my application on the website. As I've searched, it seems that this is normal and changes will only show after I receive COPR.

Last edited:

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

FSW-Outland
CRS

Notes:
1 - I accessed my profile everyday throughout my application, but I never got any GUs until only one day before my PPR.
2 - My background check never changed, it has been "We are processing..." ever since I've applied.
3 - Although I got the PPR email, no changes were made to my application on the website. As I've searched, it seems that this is normal and changes will only show after I receive COPR.
congrats buddy, you can officially apply for a mortgage soon. god bless kaneda

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022

FSW-Outland
CRS

Notes:
1 - I accessed my profile everyday throughout my application, but I never got any GUs until only one day before my PPR.
Congratulations bro. What was your GU. Did you get email as a GU or something in your GCKey.

flaviosilva

Sep 11, 2022
Congratulations bro. What was your GU. Did you get email as a GU or something in your GCKey.
I guess all GUs are all the same. When you log in, it says "your application has been updated", but then you click on it and nothing has changed. And no, I didn't get any emails for the GU, only for the PPR.

Reactions: CoolUk2

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022

FSW-Outland
CRS

Notes:
1 - I logged into my profile everyday throughout my application, but I never got any GUs until only one day before my PPR.
Congrats!

mzy

Jan 16, 2023
For those who've received a PPR/CoPR - do any of you know whether your assigned visa office reached out to your supervisors to verify your work experiences? Thanks!

Reactions: CoolUk2

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
For those who've received a PPR/CoPR - do any of you know whether your assigned visa office reached out to your supervisors to verify your work experiences? Thanks!
They definitely didn't in my case. As far as I'm aware they only do it if there's a good reason for it.
In my case, my job title is very unusual for my NOC and it still went fine - no ADR or any additional checks.

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
I don't believe so! From what I understand, they may contact if it's genuinely hard for them to verify the company or place you work for, or if there's some doubt about an applicant's details and experience.

As long as there's no misrepresentation, then nothing to worry about!

Reactions: mzy

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
In PNP they definitely do in most cases but EE not too much until and unless they are doubtful.

Reactions: mzy