+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my PPR today!!! Exactly one month after submitting my biometrics.
Got RFV email and noticed GU when I logged in to the portal (my BG status was 'in progress' yesterday and today it changed to 'we're processing').
I guess Christmas came 2 days earlier this year ;)
Congratulations Brother!

Reactions: AndyUK

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Haha In fact I called VFS London today and the automated response was 6 weeks max.

Luckily I only need to submit a photocopy of my passport and not the original so no issues travelling. I'll report back on timing!
I'm prepared for 8-10 weeks wait. I went to see my family for Christmas and after I'm back I can send off the passport and not worry about the timescale (within reason;)

Nov 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

CRS: 500
COR: Pakistan
ITA: Oct 8 2022 (FSW Outland - Single)
Upfront medical: June 9 2022
Submitted: Nov 5 2022
AOR: Nov 5 2022
MEP: Nov 17 2022
Biometrics linked: Nov 17 2022
BG changed from 'we're processing' to 'in progress': 15 Dec 2022
BG changed from 'in progress' to 'we're processing': 23 Dec 2022

Do these updates mean anything, or is it just speculation?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Got RFV email and noticed GU when I logged in to the portal (my BG status was 'in progress' yesterday and today it changed to 'we're processing').
Woah what the heck. I had go read this twice to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Congrats man, hopefully this is good signs for the rest of us too

D

Deleted member 1006777

Everyone waiting for their PPR. You're all very very close. Expect some slowdown until the first week of January. Keep your heads about you and don't freak out if you don't get any updates until then.

And don't wait to send your passports after your get your PPRs. It can take up to a month to process the COPR and entry visa, so plan for that.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

CRS: 500
COR: Pakistan
ITA: Oct 8 2022 (FSW Outland - Single)
Upfront medical: June 9 2022
Submitted: Nov 5 2022
AOR: Nov 5 2022
MEP: Nov 17 2022
Biometrics linked: Nov 17 2022
BG changed from 'we're processing' to 'in progress': 15 Dec 2022
BG changed from 'in progress' to 'we're processing': 23 Dec 2022

Do these updates mean anything, or is it just speculation?
Don't want to get your hopes up but it sometimes (often?) happens that PPR comes very soon after this 'in progress' to 'we're processing' update.
I saw it a few times amongst the recent PPRs but I'm sure it's not always guaranteed.
Hope you get your PPR soon! :)

Reactions: leevick and CoolUk2
Nov 18, 2022
Don't want to get your hopes up but it sometimes (often?) happens that PPR comes very soon after this 'in progress' to 'we're processing' update.
I saw it a few times amongst the recent PPRs but I'm sure it's not always guaranteed.
Hope you get your PPR soon! :)
You're right I got my RFV email today, strange thing its just an email no updates on the portal what so ever, is this normal?

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
You're right I got my RFV email today, strange thing its just an email no updates on the portal what so ever, is this normal?
Woah congrats!! Yeah found this really strange too. Submitted my passport along with the email/letter as per their instructions at VFS today and they had no issues and are familiar with this. My portal hasn't changed either...

Should all be fine!

Reactions: mustardDestroyer
Nov 18, 2022
Woah congrats!! Yeah found this really strange too. Submitted my passport along with the email/letter as per their instructions at VFS today and they had no issues and are familiar with this. My portal hasn't changed either...

Should all be fine!
My situation is very strange, I got my Work visa approval yesterday, and I got my RFV email today. I already dispatched my passport so I wonder if they will stamp both visas or just one.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Woohoo! Congrats :)
Yes, I think that's normal. The only change in my portal was BG status. But as far as I'm aware there's no message in the portal or anything else - just the email.

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Congratulations :)

Candaadream

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Congratulations