+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

prince_10_243

Jul 12, 2022
Hi,
Could you remind me what comes first in BGC
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

or

-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your back ground check

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolUk2

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......
Hi,
Could remind me what comes first in BGC
- We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

or

-Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your back ground check
We are processing is first, your application in progress second but then don’t mean much usually

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Hi,
Could remind me what comes first in BGC

or

My status still shows "We are processing your Background check..." even though I got PR approval. It's possible your profile status can stay the same throughout the application until COPR is issued.

I'm sure others can confirm if it changes!

Reactions: prince_10_243

SteffyC2

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Got my PPR today!!! Exactly one month after submitting my biometrics.
Got RFV email and noticed GU when I logged in to the portal (my BG status was 'in progress' yesterday and today it changed to 'we're processing').
I guess Christmas came 2 days earlier this year ;)
Congrats

Reactions: AndyUK

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Got RFV email and noticed GU when I logged in to the portal (my BG status was 'in progress' yesterday and today it changed to 'we're processing').
Congrats!!! Awesome news!!! ☺☺

Headed to VFS to send passport copies etc. for stamping. IRCC really stepped up this year!

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Congrats!!! Awesome news!!! ☺☺

Headed to VFS to send passport copies etc. for stamping. IRCC really stepped up this year!
Yeah, I know it's not the same for everyone but I'm still shocked at how fast some applications are being processed. I thought that 3-4 months would be absolutely best case scenario.
Good luck with your passport! I'll be sending my after Christmas. Ironically, it will probably take longer to get the passport stamped than it took to get the application processed :D

kokz

Sep 9, 2022
Was in the other Nov thread but will post here too as I think this might encourage a PNP Applicant without POF.

Grateful to God- Today I got the portal email!!!!
My story is an example that not everyone will get ghost updates.
It's still like a dream.
Here is my timeline:

Pnp ontario inland
September 9: Husband recieved NOI, skilled trades (I am a student).
Applied Sep 11: only used his NOA and T4 for Proof of funds.
Nov 7: OINP approved.
Nov 9- I think: ITA
Nov 11: AOR- express entry.

We didn't have the required POF so submitted by faith as we were under CEC although we had provincial nomination.

Profile: my husband and I + 2 kids (1 was born here and thus, unaccompanying).
We used old medicals
AOR: Nov 11
ADR for ielts: Nov 24
ADR is being reviewed+ Bio linked: Nov 25
Med Passed + ADR not applicable: Dec 16
Dec 22: Portal email, No ghost update. Profile still shows as submitted.
My opinion is a lot of things go on in the background without reflecting in account.

Last edited:

kokz

Sep 9, 2022
Congrats!! I guess it's raining PPRs.
All the best to everyone

Reactions: AndyUK and CoolUk2

CoolUk2

Oct 13, 2022
Yeah, I know it's not the same for everyone but I'm still shocked at how fast some applications are being processed. I thought that 3-4 months would be absolutely best case scenario.
Good luck with your passport! I'll be sending my after Christmas. Ironically, it will probably take longer to get the passport stamped than it took to get the application processed :D
Haha In fact I called VFS London today and the automated response was 6 weeks max.

Luckily I only need to submit a photocopy of my passport and not the original so no issues travelling. I'll report back on timing!

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Was in the other Nov thread but will post here too as I think this might encourage a PNP Applicant without POF.

Grateful to God- Today I got the portal email!!!!
My story is an example that not everyone will get ghost updates.
It's still like a dream.
Here is my timeline:

Pnp ontario inland
September 9: Husband recieved NOI, skilled trades (I am a student).
Applied Sep 11: only used his NOA and T4 for Proof of funds.
Nov 7: OINP approved.
Nov 9- I think: ITA
Nov 11: AOR- express entry.

We didn't have the required POF so submitted by faith as we were under CEC although we had provincial nomination.

Profile: my husband and I + 2 kids (1 was born here and thus, unaccompanying).
We used old medicals
AOR: Nov 11
ADR for ielts: Nov 24
ADR is being reviewed+ Bio linked: Nov 25
Med Passed + ADR not applicable: Dec 16
Dec 22: Portal email, No ghost update. Profile still shows as submitted.
My opinion is a lot of things go on in the background without reflecting in account.
Congratulations.

From which VO(Visa office) you received email? VO you can find in subject line.