+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR November 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

D

Deleted member 1006777

Adding a sense of groundedness to this forum:

Based on immitracker data, here's the percentage of applications fully processed since April:

April: 66.67% (did not meet 6 month service standard)
May: 53.57% (unlikely to meet service standard)
June: 37.5% (unlikely to meet service standard)
July: 25.93% (unlikely to meet service standard)
August: 17.46%
September: 10.64%
October: 1.65%
November: 1.52%

Let's not get excited on seeing a couple of early PPRs.

1. Despite halting all but a few 100 PNP draws every 2 weeks, IRCC has still failed to meet the service standard for applications post April.
2. The number of applications has literally increased 10x since July. So it is obvious that you will see a few more PPRs posted in these threads. This does not mean that they are being processed faster. As a percentage, this is still likely to be a smaller number than you would want to be on track for 6 month processing.

I am aware that immitracker data isn't entirely representative or reliable. If someone has a different source of data, please let me know. Let's not lose our heads mindlessly tracking ghost updates and PPRs. Keep simple stats in mind, not individual cases.

klubsoda

Star Member
Jul 6, 2022
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......

Based on immitracker data, here's the percentage of applications fully processed since April:

1. Despite halting all but a few 100 PNP draws every 2 weeks, IRCC has still failed to meet the service standard for applications post April.
2. The number of applications has literally increased 10x since July. So it is obvious that you will see a few more PPRs posted in these threads. This does not mean that they are being processed faster. As a percentage, this is still likely to be a smaller number than you would want to be on track for 6 month processing.

I am aware that immitracker data isn't entirely representative or reliable. If someone has a different source of data, please let me know. Let's not lose our heads mindlessly tracking ghost updates and PPRs. Keep simple stats in mind, not individual cases.
Glad you broke this down. I see people in this forum being upset that they aren't getting GUs (useless metric) within a week or two of BIL or calling IRCC/requesting GCMS notes within 5-6 weeks of submitting their eAPR. It's madness! If folks have learned anything from the last few years, it should be to adopt a pessimistic attitude toward IRCC's capabilities. I have no idea how they're remotely going to scale their ops to take in as many immigrants as they plan to in the next few years when they can't even handle current levels.

It's totally understandable to be hopeful, but I don't understand how so many people aren't broken and pessimistic yet, haha.

Reactions: REMM18 and CoolUk2
D

Deleted member 1006777

Glad you broke this down. I see people in this forum being upset that they aren't getting GUs (useless metric) within a week or two of BIL or calling IRCC/requesting GCMS notes within 5-6 weeks of submitting their eAPR. It's madness! If folks have learned anything from the last few years, it should be to adopt a pessimistic attitude toward IRCC's capabilities. I have no idea how they're remotely going to scale their ops to take in as many immigrants as they plan to in the next few years when they can't even handle current levels.

It's totally understandable to be hopeful, but I don't understand how so many people aren't broken and pessimistic yet, haha.
I honestly don't think this is about being pessimistic or optimistic. We have some crappy data, and even the most generous reading of the data tells us that IRCC is well behind schedule. I am still fairly confident most people here will get their apps processed in under a year, but it's still pretty funny to watch people get elated whenever IRCC throws a crumb their way.

That being said, it's pretty infuriating when people are desperately tracking GUs as if they hold any significance. And I don't even want to talk about people calling IRCC within a month or two of submitting their applications. It's honestly a little pathetic.

If data shows they're speeding up, that's what I'll say. There's literally zero meaning in holding out hope towards IRCC.

D

Deleted member 1006777

Sorry I missed your comment notification, too busy calling IRCC to get to know where is my eligibility, security, eggs, evening, poop, life going.
The only thing I'm concerned about is you need someone else to tell you where your poop is going... Why is this a group decision for you?

ilikesnow

Apr 19, 2022
Sydney
NOC Code......

I have some data for you from the whatsapp groups, let's see if it's same as Immitracker or no:

AUG AOR: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBQtRonKhWR2IxVscVz73vw5bgym5fge7yH-CNqe1c/edit#gid=0

SEP AOR: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LaLdDpG77pYaFwl6z6J0S0Plng25VsBbCSPLFArt7e0/edit?usp=sharing

OCT AOR: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kGgLeCKAzhKmyOrHIxEBj6CSBG2Sy1f54zB6lukOhMg/edit?usp=sharing

D

Deleted member 1006777

I'll take a look at this too, thanks!

Edit: What even are these. Some of them are color coded, where I assume green means processed. But many green ones don't have PPR dates. Meanwhile, others are not color coded and some have PPR dates. I can't see any consistency here to make anything of it...

Last edited by a moderator:

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022
Hi all, just want to know if someone has the same situation? thx

inland eepnp

ITA: Nov 9 2022
AOR: Nov 14 2022
BIO linked on Nov 18, but so far the medical still shows ' we don't need your...'

is this normal?

Reactions: matician7413