22-06-2023

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FSW applicant, Delhi India,
Received an ITA & ready to get the medical exam, but I don't know what letter/paper to provide to the medical examiner?
Is it just the ITA letter or is there anything that I need to provide?
Thanks for your help!

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
FSW applicant, Delhi India,
Received an ITA & ready to get the medical exam, but I don't know what letter/paper to provide to the medical examiner?
Is it just the ITA letter or is there anything that I need to provide?
Thanks for your help!
A little nuanced. But, what you need is an Upfront medical exam. Call the designated hospitals and ask them for an upfront medical exams for PR.

The hospital I went to in India had no process for PR, so my upfront medicals were done under "Worker" category. Make sure you don't get meds done under "Student" category. That would lead to an ADR and IME form.

If the hospital asks for IME forms, tell them that you are doing upfront medicals and that you don't have an IME form upfront. They'll give you IME number after you give all the tests and meet your panel physician.

Remember, whenever they ask you for IME form, say that you won't have an IME form as you are doing an upfront exam.

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
A little nuanced. But, what you need is an Upfront medical exam. Call the designated hospitals and ask them for an upfront medical exams for PR.

The hospital I went to in India had no process for PR, so my upfront medicals were done under "Worker" category. Make sure you don't get meds done under "Student" category. That would lead to an ADR and IME form.

If the hospital asks for IME forms, tell them that you are doing upfront medicals and that you don't have an IME form upfront. They'll give you IME number after you give all the tests and meet your panel physician.

Remember, whenever they ask you for IME form, say that you won't have an IME form as you are doing an upfront exam.
Thank you, this is helpful! But when I called the Hospital they said bring the Visa Letter, when I explained they said we can do it and then you would need to call the Immigration to update and attach to your profile, so I was confused.

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Just checked my Tracker account and everything is now COMPLETED for the first time, should I be expecting a portal email soon?
Did you receive GU2 in GCkey account along with this? What does your Background check say now in GCkey?

Vonput

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Did you receive GU2 in GCkey account along with this? What does your Background check say now in GCkey?
Yes, I got a GU of Application Updated. I hope I can get portal email soon. I think today, on my way home from work, I'll go take a PR picture just to save time.

• Haha
Reactions: Miracle2018