Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Mrudul said:
I received CoPR - Confirmation for PR (PPR) email today.
I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

My details:
eAPR submitted: 6th Nov
Medical Passed: 11th Nov
BG Check changed to In-Progress: 11th Nov
Received CoPR / PPR on 6th Dec.

Sending my passport to NDVO today.
Congrats!

Please update the tracker!

ash_rock

Jun 15, 2016
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
Mrudul said:
I submitted my application on 6th Nov 2016 (Exactly 1 month ago) and got the AOR on the same day.

My details:

Mrudul,
Although I got the COPR email, the status in the online profile is still not reflecting the final decision. Has the status in your profile changed?

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
ash_rock said:
Congrats Mrudul!!

@John: Not sure if 1 month is common as I wasn't expecting it at all as per my research and according a close friend who had landed in Canada in July 2016 and it took his application 8 months to process. But hope there has been some radical changes in the processing and the overall time for everyone has/should reduce.
I hope that everyone's will be processed as fast! The uncertainty is killing me- I had planned to take up a 6 month assignment to wait it out, but if it's going to come through within a month, it changes everything. Better sooner than later though.

I guess yours was a straight forward application? PS. Do you know whether they contacted your employer to verify your employment letter?

ash_rock

Jun 15, 2016
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
johnjkjk said:
I hope that everyone's will be processed as fast! The uncertainty is killing me- I had planned to take up a 6 month assignment to wait it out, but if it's going to come through within a month, it changes everything. Better sooner than later though.

I guess yours was a straight forward application? PS. Do you know whether they contacted your employer to verify your employment letter?
Yes, application was straight forward with just two addresses in the last 10 yrs and plenty of travel but nothing more than 2 mnths. I doubt that they contacted my employer as a sit next to my reporting manager and he hasn't mentioned anything regarding this.

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
I applied from USA; my AOR is NOV 14. Yet, my medicals are in "Not Needed" status. Its been more than 3 weeks! Any ideas what's going on?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Please ping your number if you want to be added to the watsapp group, i am member of it and can ask admin to add.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
mohitkoladia said:
Hey dont worry!
It depends on ur location. I am in usa and eAOR DATE IS 10th Nov and just got med in progress status.
So dont worry urs will be done in by next weekend. All us candidates have same trend.
Thanks much Mohit..makes me feel better with your clarification reply.Hope to see some update in near dates...,

Wish you all good luck !!

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
swish003 said:
I applied from USA; my AOR is NOV 14. Yet, my medicals are in "Not Needed" status. Its been more than 3 weeks! Any ideas what's going on?
Hey ... seems yours is similar case like mine.. I also received AOR on Nov 14 and applied from USA...

I see the same status with medicals as wat you see... no update yet... I heard from some of the folks applied from USA that med processed after 25 days for them.... Hope we might see some update in upcoming weeks....

cheers...!

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
ash_rock said:
Moli,

As mentioned by Mohit, there might be something common between folks applying from the US, and the delay is probably normal for you. Anyway, you can consider contacting the IRCC or VO (not sure which one) as I believe there is a communication channel in case your application status is not updated for more than 6mnths. I will post the contact (email id) in case i find, you can search in this forum too.

Cheers!

Thanks ash... I tried reaching to CIC last week.... they didnt even ask for much and asked to wait to see the update....
Please let me know if you come to know abt any specific contact info ....would be great help!

Good Luck for your PR !!

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Mrudul said:

My details:

This can not happen ..
either you are inland applicant or staying in London (LVO )..
NDVO is never this much fast

Apollojustice

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
I got AOR on Nov11.
As my CIC account was created under my consultant's company so I can't check my current status.

Does anyone know how to check the process of my application without log in My CIC ?

I heard the government is improving processing time.
I hope we could get PR earlier than we expected.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Apollojustice said:
I got AOR on Nov11.
As my CIC account was created under my consultant's company so I can't check my current status.

Does anyone know how to check the process of my application without log in My CIC ?

I heard the government is improving processing time.
I hope we could get PR earlier than we expected.
There is no way you can check... you can see the trend here though: AOR NOVEMBER