bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Tomcastro said:
Hello friends,

Hope you all must be doing great.!
I am new to this forum and i received my AOR on 1st Nov.2016, exactly the same day, i applied my
PR Application via Express entry route.

i am a bit confused as my Immigration lawyer is telling me to pay the Visa + Landing Fee request.
how could i get the Landing Fee Request sooo fast.?

Need your suggestions Plz

Regards,
Tom
it is the latest trend. We are many who got RPRF req in about a month. So bit is normal nowadays. pay it asap.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
JVC said:
Welcome to the thread and best wishes to you too with your application. Moli what is your current status with medicals hve you already taken it? As far as i know it would take some time for these to be started and come in progress. Please put your timeline for better understanding and advise.
I submitted my PR application on Nov 14 and received AOR on same day NOv 14th.

I applied thru PNP and medicals taken on Nov 4th in chennai , India .

I am based out of US now.However I came to India to my home town and medicals taken in India during my vacation time.

I believe we should be good taking medical exam anywhere as far as its registered thru CIC correct?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
moliKT said:
Thanks JVC for responding..!

I submitted my PR application on Nov 14 and received AOR on same day NOv 14th.

I applied thru PNP and medicals taken on Nov 4th in chennai , India .

I am based out of US now.However I came to India to my home town and medicals taken in India during my vacation time.

I believe we should be good taking medical exam anywhere as far as its registered thru CIC correct?

JVC

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
Yes that should not be a problem as far as it is CIC authorized.

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
JVC said:
Yes that should not be a problem as far as it is CIC authorized.
Thanks JVC. But am still worried seeing the status in submitted state as I received AOR on nov 14.

PR - submitted - Nov 14

AOR - submitted - Nov 14

Medicals taken - Nov 4th

Please let me know if you require any other details. Thanks.

ash_rock

Jun 15, 2016
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-11-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2016
moliKT said:
Thanks JVC. But am still worried seeing the status in submitted state as I received AOR on nov 14.

PR - submitted - Nov 14

AOR - submitted - Nov 14

Medicals taken - Nov 4th

Please let me know if you require any other details. Thanks.
Moli,

Please use this tracker and add your case in the list. Once you add your details, you can use the pin/filter options in the tracker to compare your dates to others to be in sync. Although everyone's application has peculiarities which makes it difficult to exactly pin point the dates of processing, the tracker gives you a way to track how other applications are progressing.

Overall suggestion that I have been getting regarding the whole PR thing is to be patient and keep checking your application statues regularly.

Cheers and best of luck!!

JVC

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
Hello everyone any updates at your end. Saw an applicant receive PPR within a month of receiving AOR. I wish our application processing was so fast too

JVC

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2016
AOR Received.
02-11-2016
Pannuhar said:
Aor received 29 nov 2016
Add my contact no.
Is it 0091?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
Thanks Ash_rock.. I did added ma case to the tracker... upon analysis.. I see only mine still in submitted status receiving AOR.

99% ppl got medicals passed and some of them who submitted their profile later also got updated ....

Timelines...

PR submitted (thru PNP quota) - Nov 14

AOR - Nov 14

Medicals taken (India) - Nov 4th

Currently residing in USA.

Guys... I am bit worried seeing the constant status without any update :(

Appreciate if you could provide me some thoughts in this case...

abhishekool143

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Med's Done....
Medical Passed 18th Jan
Passport Req..
13 Feb 2017
JVC said:
Dear All October 2016 is near to an end including many of us are waiting for AOR. All who have received their ITAs and submitted the application are expecting the AOR in November let us all converge here and share our experience..

My Timeline
NOC -- 2171
Program -- FSW-Outland
ITA -- October 12, 2016 (495 CRS Pts)
I have filed my application on Nov 29 but no AOR yet. I can see in your signature that you also received AOR after 3-4 days. Is that normal?

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
ash_rock said:
Moli,

Please use this tracker and add your case in the list. Once you add your details, you can use the pin/filter options in the tracker to compare your dates to others to be in sync. Although everyone's application has peculiarities which makes it difficult to exactly pin point the dates of processing, the tracker gives you a way to track how other applications are progressing.

Overall suggestion that I have been getting regarding the whole PR thing is to be patient and keep checking your application statues regularly.

hanks Ash_rock.. I did added ma case to the tracker... upon analysis.. I see only mine still in submitted status receiving AOR.

99% ppl got medicals passed and some of them who submitted their profile later also got updated ....

Timelines...

AOR - Nov 14

Guys... I am bit worried seeing the constant status without any update Sad

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
ash_rock said:
Moli,

ash_rock said:
Moli,

hanks Ash_rock.. I did added ma case to the tracker... upon analysis.. I see only mine still in submitted status receiving AOR.

99% ppl got medicals passed for AOR received after nov 14th.

My Timelines for better understanding...

AOR - Nov 14

moliKT

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
ash_rock said:
Moli,

ash_rock said:
Moli,

99% ppl got medicals passed for AOR received after nov 14th.

My Timelines for better understanding...

AOR - Nov 14

Antoman

Dec 12, 2015
London, UK
Nomination.....
05-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
Hi everyone! I received ITA on 16 November and submitted my application today (paid fees etc).
So now we have 6 months till we get a decision!
I hope they actually stick to that since it took me over a year to get a provincial nomination ;)