+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR not received

Feb 19, 2023
Hello Friends,
I have applied for PR under OINP-economic immigration last year, OCT 2022. Still didn't received AOR.

Is IRCC delaying in issue of AOR's?

Does anyone has experienced similar issue?

Is there a way we can contact/escalate this matter to IRCC?

Kindly provide if anyone has any relevant information.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello Friends,
I have applied for PR under OINP-economic immigration last year, OCT 2022. Still didn't received AOR.

last year it was taking anywhere from 4-12 months to get AOR, your current wait for AOR isn't out of the ordinary. I applied for PR in Jan 2022, and didn't get AOR until Aug 2022.

Take a look at this spreadsheet to get a general idea of timelines:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0

Reactions: RedTree
Aug 13, 2022
Hello Friends,

Paper file Submited June 2022
No update so far

Feb 19, 2023
Hello,
I received the work permit support letter along with my ONIP nomination certificate. This letter includes the following note:
Note: This letter must be used in support of a work permit application within 6 months to remain valid.

Is this six-month term effective as of the date of the letter's issue (received on July 28, 2022)?

My current work permit will expire in May 2023. I am applying for renewal using this letter , Can I utilize the same letter or must I seek a new one?

Will ONIP provide a revised work permit support letter?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hello,
I received the work permit support letter along with my ONIP nomination certificate. This letter includes the following note:
Note: This letter must be used in support of a work permit application within 6 months to remain valid.

Is this six-month term effective as of the date of the letter's issue (received on July 28, 2022)?

My current work permit will expire in May 2023. I am applying for renewal using this letter , Can I utilize the same letter or must I seek a new one?

Will ONIP provide a revised work permit support letter?
it means within 6 months of the letter to remain valid, that's because when you receive a nomination you have 6 months to apply for PR. I'm not sure of the details of a work permit renewal though