+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR not received yet....

alejo_ge

Jan 22, 2019
According to my Canada post tracking, my application was received on December 21st 2018 which means it's been 63 days since my application was delivered but I haven't received my AOR yet.

Is this normal? Should I call CIC? What is their contact number.

Thanks for your help.

PD: I sent my application using regular mail to the PO BOX address.

Last edited:

GG1

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Your aor or application recieved on dec 21st?if ur application was recieved on dec 21st then calm down cic is working on dec applicants so you should get aor soon if all of ur documents are correct.you can check december 2018 thread

Reactions: alejo_ge

artin2015

Oct 4, 2015
Toronto
App. Filed.......
23 aug 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 24 2015
LANDED..........
12-12-2017
According to my Canada post tracking, my AOR was received on December 21st 2018 which means it's been 63 days since my application was delivered but I haven't received my AOR yet.

Thanks for your help.

don't worry we are in same boat and same day , I also did't get it yet and I am waiting

alejo_ge

Jan 22, 2019
Your aor or application recieved on dec 21st?if ur application was recieved on dec 21st then calm down cic is working on dec applicants so you should get aor soon if all of ur documents are correct.you can check december 2018 thread
Sorry, I mean my application. Haven't received my AOR yet.
Thanks for your reply.

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
According to my Canada post tracking, my application was received on December 21st 2018 which means it's been 63 days since my application was delivered but I haven't received my AOR yet.

Thanks for your help.

I received mine after 5 months.

Goldiedawn

Feb 4, 2019

Thanks for your help.

Hey ,I wouldn't worry about it too much . Generally it can take about 3 to 5 months , on average it's about 3 months . Just check your emails often and your spam folder , ive heard from some people here that their aor email ended up there . The entire process will take some patience.

alejo_ge

Jan 22, 2019
Hey ,I wouldn't worry about it too much . Generally it can take about 3 to 5 months , on average it's about 3 months . Just check your emails often and your spam folder , ive heard from some people here that their aor email ended up there . The entire process will take some patience.
Do you know what's the sender email address for CIC Canada for the AOR? I have tons of emails in my SPAM folder and I want to add the address to the trusted senders.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Ah Jaysus

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Folks,

I'm glad to inform that I received my AOR on March 8th, so that's 77 days after it was received.

Cheers.
So you're now able to log in to the CIC website and check your status? Almost three months for AOR is a lot. They must be understaffed and they're also receiving a lot of applications from fake refugees who just walked over the border from the USA which is a safe country... .