+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
_modernnomad_ said:
I just called them and an officer argued with me that passport request is sent through the cic personal profile and I'll get a notification email as I get usually. Tried to tell him him that passport request is sent directly but he wouldn't listen. He also refused to access my application as my AOR is May 17 ::) what a pain in the ....
Hey buddy dont worry try calling one more time.. tell them you are really worried about your application and tell them you need to update your email...
Just try to relax and talk to them politely (i am sure you already are)
let me know what they say!!!

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kuchange said:
Thanks alot Mavrick16!!

I really appreciate your help!

Hope you have a great life in canada.

Cheers.....
No problem!!! glad to help you
All the very best to you as well..

Cheers mate!!!

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
mavrick16 said:
Hey buddy dont worry try calling one more time.. tell them you are really worried about your application and tell them you need to update your email...
Just try to relax and talk to them politely (i am sure you already are)
let me know what they say!!!
Called again. Fortunately, got a nice officer who accessed my application without any hesitation. My background check is still in process, the application is in Ottawa... but he will send me instruction about updating the email address...

priya2808

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th may 2016
Med's Done....
16 may 2016
_modernnomad_ said:
Called again. Fortunately, got a nice officer who accessed my application without any hesitation. My background check is still in process, the application is in Ottawa... but he will send me instruction about updating the email address...
Sorry dear had gone offline you can write to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca With your query they will respond within 24 hours with proper explanation

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
priya2808 said:
Sorry dear had gone offline you can write to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca With your query they will respond within 24 hours with proper explanation
It says inland applicants can't use this email address for updating contact info...

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IT IS PPR GUYS!!!!!!!

Please see my signature for timeline!

Best of luck to all those who are still waiting and speedy PPR!!!!

:D :-*

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
mavrick16 said:
1-888-242-2100 (only from within Canada)
there u go!!!!
Do you have any one has a number for over seas callers ? The only number i have is 0016139444000 and they just have a message that they can't answer due the busy employees :(

deadbird

Jan 9, 2016
wenfeizh said:
IT IS PPR GUYS!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Well deserved since you did your due diligence on this forum. I have noticed your prolific posting for clarifying doubts.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deadbird said:
Congratulations! Well deserved since you did your due diligence on this forum. I have noticed your prolific posting for clarifying doubts.

that's very kind of you!

I try to help with the best of my knowledge but I am by no means an expert. There are SO much that I don't know and often I feel frustrated for not being able to provide a definite answer. But thanks for the kind words. I tried :)

Pinga

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
IT IS PPR GUYS!!!!!!!

Congrats Wenfeizh

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
that's very kind of you!

I try to help with the best of my knowledge but I am by no means an expert. There are SO much that I don't know and often I feel frustrated for not being able to provide a definite answer. But thanks for the kind words. I tried :)
Congratulations my Friend!!! Welcome to the club ;) ;) ;) ;)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snorden88 said:
Priya .. not everyone is on the spreadsheet .. please do not ask everone about it .. we have to manage with whatever information we have...
Instead you could provide them the "form" link to add their cases !

Thanks Snorden88 for updating the sheet so diligently! :-*

provence

Aug 13, 2016
wenfeizh said:
Thanks Snorden88 for updating the sheet so diligently! :-*
Hello Sir, can I have a question regarding on changing address after ITA. Can I ask if you have change the mailing address after submitting the EE application? I submit the EE application and got the AOR a couple months ago, and now I am going to move to another address within the same city.
I was searching for some information online, and it seems nowadays the address is changed in the Case Specific Enquiry system.

Can I ask if I need to upload a lease or anything document to prove that the address is changed (if you have changed the address before, did you upload any document at all)? And also because my AOR is only a couple of month old, can I use the Case Specific Enquiry because AOR is less than 6 months?

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
provence said:
Hello Sir, can I have a question regarding on changing address after ITA. Can I ask if you have change the mailing address after submitting the EE application? I submit the EE application and got the AOR a couple months ago, and now I am going to move to another address within the same city.
I was searching for some information online, and it seems nowadays the address is changed in the Case Specific Enquiry system.

Can I ask if I need to upload a lease or anything document to prove that the address is changed (if you have changed the address before, did you upload any document at all)? And also because my AOR is only a couple of month old, can I use the Case Specific Enquiry because AOR is less than 6 months? Thank you.
Here is the link I received today from a cic officer:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=coa&lang=en