+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

May422

May 5, 2016
I hear you trintrin-f. Every time I get an email I panic hoping it is the golden email.

I've been checking this forum like 10 times today to see if anyone reports a PPR.
I can't focus at work and it's my last week at this job... I'm going crazy!!!

But anyways... We all need to stay positive and focus our energy in getting the PPR.

Ozzi9

Jun 27, 2012
Hi Maverick16
Thanks for the advice. Can i upload newly filled schedule A form through link you shared or just have to update the info about usa refusal with ref. to my already submitted Schedule A forms? before cic requested schedule A form on 5 july my back ground check was in process status but after i submitted the for around 8th july bck ground status changed to not needed at this time.

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it very surprising that it is a very silent Tuesday!!!!
I thought at-least first week AOR will receive PPR but nothing, not even the remaining ones from APR AOR....
I hope coming days will bring big waves of PPR's for us....

I see lot of people are loosing hope... guys dont worry stay positive and keep doing your day to day activity...
Cheers

abedin

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2016
AOR Received.
04-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-04-2016
Passport Req..
15-11-2016
Absolutely nothing today. Lets hope for Thursday, if any!

mavrick16 said:
I thought at-least first week AOR will receive PPR but nothing, not even the remaining ones from APR AOR....

I see lot of people are loosing hope... guys dont worry stay positive and keep doing your day to day activity...
Cheers

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ozzi9 said:
Hi Maverick16
Thanks for the advice. Can i upload newly filled schedule A form through link you shared or just have to update the info about usa refusal with ref. to my already submitted Schedule A forms? before cic requested schedule A form on 5 july my back ground check was in process status but after i submitted the for around 8th july bck ground status changed to not needed at this time.
Thanks for providing update on your profile... my suggestion will be to fill schedule A and provide an explanation letter...
Tell them that i was going through my documents yesterday and realized that i accidentally forgot to mention my US visitor visa refusal... PFA updated Schedule A and i think that should do....

Any other Senior would like to provide their input??

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
mavrick16 said:

Cheers
I truly feel ... May will not be touched until November begins ... :(

Ozzi9

Jun 27, 2012
I think i should talk to CIC call centre agent to see what they say about this!!! Can anybody post the call centre no. plz

mavrick16 said:
Thanks for providing update on your profile... my suggestion will be to fill schedule A and provide an explanation letter...
Tell them that i was going through my documents yesterday and realized that i accidentally forgot to mention my US visitor visa refusal... PFA updated Schedule A and i think that should do....

Any other Senior would like to provide their input??

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snorden88 said:
I truly feel ... May will not be touched until November begins ... :(

Yah i believe that too.. anyways one CEC inlander reported PPR... he received it yesterday..
I guess CIC is trying to clear the backlogs...

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
mavrick16 said:
Yah i believe that too.. anyways one CEC inlander reported PPR... he received it yesterday..
I guess CIC is trying to clear the backlogs...
from May or April?

GagamM

Star Member
Dec 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2016
AOR Received.
04/05/2016
Med's Done....
14/05/2016
Passport Req..
02/11/2016
Hey Guys,
My AOR is May 4th, CEC Inland. Medical passed, they asked for travel date explanation in June which I provided. Couple of weeks ago I got a refusal letter and then half an hour after I get another letter saying the refusal was in error and that my eligibility has passed. I almost had a heart attack at first so I called CIC's call center they said that refusal was infact in error and my application is in process. My background went into in progress status on 23rd Sept and since then no update.

Even though they said my eligibility has passed in their letter, but my application still shows in process. MY 6 months expire by next Friday, fingers crossed hopefully we all see an update soon.

PPR for everyone!!!

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
My timeline is quite similar to yours. Hopefully you all get good news soon. *Praying*

oliviaolivia

Dec 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-MAY-2016
Med's Done....
18-MAY-2016
Passport Req..
01-NOV-2016
GagamM said:
Hey Guys,
My AOR is May 4th, CEC Inland. Medical passed, they asked for travel date explanation in June which I provided. Couple of weeks ago I got a refusal letter and then half an hour after I get another letter saying the refusal was in error and that my eligibility has passed. I almost had a heart attack at first so I called CIC's call center they said that refusal was infact in error and my application is in process. My background went into in progress status on 23rd Sept and since then no update.

Even though they said my eligibility has passed in their letter, but my application still shows in process. MY 6 months expire by next Friday, fingers crossed hopefully we all see an update soon.

PPR for everyone!!!
OMG, what r they doing.......................
It will be a huge hurt for u,

but anyway, good luck for you, wish you get ppr soon!!

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GagamM said:
Hey Guys,

PPR for everyone!!!
Hey Gagam... i think i saw similar case in March where CIC accidentally sends the rejection letter and then clarify.. so i think yours was the same....
Your application seems to be great.... you will get PPR soon!!!
Cheers