25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
wenfeizh said:
Guys my background check changed to in progress for the 2nd time today (or maybe yesterday)!!!

I didnt get any emails notifications for it i just logged into my account moment ago and noticed the update.

What to come next.....

Ppr dude!gud luck! ;D

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
Security/criminality has just started..it will all be good..relax...

does this mean my employment letters match with NOC, PCC cleared, etc?

what is Security/criminality check?

thanks for the assurance lazybone

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
wenfeizh said:

I have the same question too. Even tho my Bg check has been in progress for 3 weeks already.... I am still nervous every single day. I dont have any military service, from one of the lowest rate of terrorism countries. Why is my security taking so long :(

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
wenfeizh said:

Brother..thanks firstly..

Security and criminality checks are related your background- like, for example -are you Some major league criminal? Human rights violations? Organized crime?? Involves intelligence agencies like csis, interpol cia and stuff

You arent involved with any of that as far as I know :) ..so chill..it just takes time to run your name thru the system and verify the same

Pretty normal my friend..

It will all be good..dont let the wait get to you

Cheers! :)

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
wenfeizh said:

The officer will review what the analyst has said..but noc inconsistencies are unlikely at your stage..stop worrying so much man!!!!!!! ;)

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
Hi Everyone,
I ordered gcms and on the last page it says "case analyst review"- it says met the requirements and etc. The thing is, after that there seems to be no activity happened for the past 2 months from June 15(which is the case analyst review) until the gcms was generated in August and also "Eligibility and security" haven't started on the second page.
Do you think it will be the office review will follow? My timeline is on my signature below. Thanks.

May 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I received my GCMS notes last week and some of the important bits are as follows:

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES: 16 (Last note on 08th September 16)

**Officer's review** GCMS/FOSS: no adverse information FAMILY COMPOSITION SINGLE No prior relationship or dependents declared Identity established via provided documents. Documents reviewed but not verified NOC 1313 EXPERIENCE -Satisfied Employment documents reviewed R75 (2) MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- satisfied R76 (1) SELECTION CRITERIA- POINTS- satisfied SETTLEMENT FUNDS-satisfied
A11.2 & SELECTION PASSED ADMISSIBILITY: - . -
Criminality: Based on information provided of last 10 years: No concerns All police certificates on
application received: NRT Meds passed and valid RPRF Paid

It looks like security is currently in progress as it has been blanked out everywhere. Hopefully the PPR isn't too far away.

The rest of my time line is as follows:

20/04: ITA (FSW Outland)
10/05: AOR
12/05: Medicals passed
13/05: Background Check in progress
16/05: Background Check not needed at this time
08/09: Background Check in progress - second time

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lazybone said:
The officer will review what the analyst has said..but noc inconsistencies are unlikely at your stage..stop worrying so much man!!!!!!! ;)

thanks!

i wasn't 100% confident that they would be happy with my employer letter. So i hope they are happy with the noc i picked and the duties i listed in the employment letter. My company has been super helpful with my letter i just hope it will pass ;)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey TeddyWestSide:

We have very similar profiles - I'm also FSW-Outland who's profile is being processed in CPC OTtawa. I have a July 1st AOR, but like you, last note was in September 23rd by Visa Officer, mentioning the exact same thing as you. I also have my security go into progress on the same day as the last note (September 23rd.) Question for you: In the activities, do you have anything called "Security Screening" or just "Security" ?

PS: what country is your citizenship?

Good luck!

May 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msf02 said:
Hey TeddyWestSide:

We have very similar profiles - I'm also FSW-Outland who's profile is being processed in CPC OTtawa. I have a July 1st AOR, but like you, last note was in September 23rd by Visa Officer, mentioning the exact same thing as you. I also have my security go into progress on the same day as the last note (September 23rd.) Question for you: In the activities, do you have anything called "Security Screening" or just "Security" ?

PS: what country is your citizenship?

Good luck!
Hey, under activities it reads as follows:

Sub-Activity/Activity
Type: Security
Field Name: Status

This is the second last activity on my notes (the last activity says EE-Econ : Passed)

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
Guys my background check changed to in progress for the 2nd time today (or maybe yesterday)!!!

I didnt get any emails notifications for it i just logged into my account moment ago and noticed the update.

What to come next.....
Thats good news buddy!!! U will have PPR soon

Cheers

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
Hey Guys!

My background check went to "In Progress" today :p :p :p

I haven't received any email either

How long does it usually take to PPR reception after background check changes to In Progress?