preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
Hello Guys,

Would anybody know about flagpoling at rainbow bridge? A friend of mine flag polled last month, she was cec inland with LMIA. As per cic website, she didn't require to show any POF since she had a job letter from her employer. But she was still asked to show the POF letter. When she said she doesn't have it, she was asked to show the funds via online banking or come back with the letter?

Is it required to show Proof Of Funds letter with LMIA while landing?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

_modernnomad_

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Med's Done....
06-05-2016
Passport Req..
10-04-2017
preetvirgrewal said:
Hello Guys,

Would anybody know about flagpoling at rainbow bridge? A friend of mine flag polled last month, she was cec inland with LMIA. As per cic website, she didn't require to show any POF since she had a job letter from her employer. But she was still asked to show the POF letter. When she said she doesn't have it, she was asked to show the funds via online banking or come back with the letter?

Having LMIA doesn't mean you don't need to show POF.
You don't need to show your funds if you apply under CEC. She might have applied under FSW with LMIA, in this case you have to provide your bank statements.

Singhca

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wenfeizh said:
is your BG check in progress 1st or 2nd time?

I am May 22 CEC inland. My BG has been not needed since June 22 :(
I am not sure whether its first or second time. I think it has changed to in progress only once and have remained intact ever since.

Never kept track of that unfortunately.

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
_modernnomad_ said:
Having LMIA doesn't mean you don't need to show POF.
You don't need to show your funds if you apply under CEC. She might have applied under FSW with LMIA, in this case you have to provide your bank statements.
Thanks Modernnomad!

I'm CEC Inland with LMIA. I think I wont need it as per cic's website.

May422

May 5, 2016
preetvirgrewal said:
Hello Guys,

Hello preetvirgrewal,
Everything will depend on the immigration officer who take the file when landing, if they want to ask you for POF you should show employment letter/bank statements. They might or not ask you for it but you should have it. I know a case where the officer didn't ask for it and another friend where they officer did and the person didn't have any POF he asked him to go online to his bank account and show POF.

Better prevent and have everything in order!!

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
May422 said:
Hello preetvirgrewal,
Everything will depend on the immigration officer who take the file when landing, if they want to ask you for POF you should show employment letter/bank statements. They might or not ask you for it but you should have it. I know a case where the officer didn't ask for it and another friend where they officer did and the person didn't have any POF he asked him to go online to his bank account and show POF.

Better prevent and have everything in order!!
Thank you May422!

I'm trying to keep everything ready.

I hope we all get our PPR soon :)

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seems like a Dry Dry Day!!! although its snowing here in Alberta :p :p
Anyways i guess next week will be amazing!!!
All the best Everyone!!!
Cheers

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
mavrick16 said:
All the best Everyone!!!
Cheers
I hope we get PPR rain next week.

It is very nice and sunny here in Toronto today. :)

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preetvirgrewal said:
I hope we get PPR rain next week.

It is very nice and sunny here in Toronto today. :)
Ahh u guys r lucky!!! we have early winter here... and its freezing rain :(

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mavrick16 said:
All the best Everyone!!!
Cheers
we have a storm here in Vancouver. But it's quiet warm

:)

where are our PPRs?!!!

:eek:

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not much moment only one FSW Inland reported PPR today!!!
Fingers crossed for next week.... i hope they finish all Apr AOR next week so they can start May AOR's
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
wales7479 said:
I am May 24 AOR. Medical passed but nothing on BG (no needed at this time) since May. I plan to order GCMS note today to clear any doubt... Already 142 days after AOR. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Regards,
Hey Wales,

My timeline is kinda same as yours.

AOR - 27th May, BG - Not Needed at this time. I even ordered the GCMS notes. It says eligibility passed but nothing about Background check.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
preetvirgrewal said:
Hey Wales,

My timeline is kinda same as yours.

AOR - 27th May, BG - Not Needed at this time. I even ordered the GCMS notes. It says eligibility passed but nothing about Background check.
The mycic bg check wont be mentioned on your notes...coz it means nothing....the 'real' bg check involves 4 assessments-meds, eligibility,criminality and security..goto second page of your notes to find out how far those assessments have been completed..

Hope this helps!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
preetvirgrewal said:
Hello Guys,

Your answer is in your question..it doesnot matter what category you applied under..if you declared it, you have to show..