Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
snorden88 said:
Thanks buddy!!!
hey buddy,

i can see in ur time line that ur vo is ndvo, did u get this from GCMS.

Lily_br

Jan 27, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, my BG changed for the 2nd time to "in progress" on 08 september

Now I'm a little worried than before hahaha

Good luck to us ;D

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
good to hear this.. ;D

lannguyen

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule A 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
16-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
Any CEC got their background check changed to "in progress" the second time yet?

I am so stressed out about this. Why are they so slow this year? By this time last time we would be all landing already. I have hit 4.5 months....

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
lannguyen said:
Any CEC got their background check changed to "in progress" the second time yet?

I am so stressed out about this. Why are they so slow this year? By this time last time we would be all landing already. I have hit 4.5 months....
Dnt u worry budd,still April guys are wating! Stay cool no need to be stressed! We will be fine!As far as I am following this forum we can expect Bc thing in September end or October starting!

Cheers!

knight7.ks

Aug 9, 2016
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your efforts. you all are doing a really great job by your posts by holding each other's hands in these stressful times.

I am a bit late in this forum. I have a question if someone can throw some light on it :

I received AOR on 10th may 2016. FSW category.

On 2nd June Schedule A and RCMP BG check were requested from me which I uploaded on 10th june. Since then no updates in my online profile. Only Medical passed. BG in progress since the beginning. Not changed even once, no email notifications after 2nd june.

Anyone on the same boat ? Also is someone can please tell me if R10 and A11.2 are the same thing or are they different ? If they are different then which is more important / final step ? And can a file be rejected once A 11.2 or R10 are met ?

Sorry for bombarding with so many questions but I am stressed and any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
lazybone said:
From what i remember you were an outland PNP Sk applicant...thats why PNP is met..

Regarding activity 1...you are very close to meeting eligibility

In case of outland applicants, what happens is app is recd by CIO after initial review like r10 and a11.2 app is sent back to LVO(NDVO) in your case..

LVO goes thru analyst recommendations, etc..and then updates eligibility.. I have seen a lot of applicants with similar situation as yours...

The two main activities to look out for during eligibility is crs complete and EE ECON..

You may also check your assessments..second page of notes..if it says eligibility passed..then eligibility wasnot updated when you ordered notes

Hope this helps..

Does this means I have to wait for the my EE ECON: Met ???
Though, as per my previous post, my EE-MI: Met and CRS: Complete

I think as per your comment (about EE ECON) and my observation (in GCMS), that could be the reason why everyone has their A11.2: Met while in my GCMS, it is written as ***Appears to meet requirements***

I think I have to order new GCMS. May be I get more clarity then-after. What do you suggest/recommend?

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
knight7.ks said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your efforts. you all are doing a really great job by your posts by holding each other's hands in these stressful times.

I am a bit late in this forum. I have a question if someone can throw some light on it :

I received AOR on 10th may 2016. FSW category.

On 2nd June Schedule A and RCMP BG check were requested from me which I uploaded on 10th june. Since then no updates in my online profile. Only Medical passed. BG in progress since the beginning. Not changed even once, no email notifications after 2nd june.

Anyone on the same boat ? Also is someone can please tell me if R10 and A11.2 are the same thing or are they different ? If they are different then which is more important / final step ? And can a file be rejected once A 11.2 or R10 are met ?

Sorry for bombarding with so many questions but I am stressed and any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks

R10 is showing Police Check/Criminality Check
A11.2 is showing Eligibility and Documents fulfillment

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Lily_br said:

Good luck to us ;D
Hi lily.. could you upload your information on the may aor sheet?
Thanks ..

Find the link to the form in the signature

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
canadianrrk said:
hey buddy,

i can see in ur time line that ur vo is ndvo, did u get this from GCMS.
Just a guess.. I live in North India.. so it's most likely going to be ndvo

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Does this means I have to wait for the my EE ECON: Met ???
Though, as per my previous post, my EE-MI: Met and CRS: Complete

I think as per your comment (about EE ECON) and my observation (in GCMS), that could be the reason why everyone has their A11.2: Met while in my GCMS, it is written as ***Appears to meet requirements***

I think I have to order new GCMS. May be I get more clarity then-after. What do you suggest/recommend?
Yes...EE ECON needs to be passed in order for you to meet eligibility..

Crs complete means your points have been validated..

Appears to meet/met/recommend passed/etc- means passed..

You can order notes as many times...doesnt hurt..but i suggest consult with someone who is a PNP outland like yourself and get some idea about how their application is going before you order notes again..probably then you might get the complete picture..

Thats the beauty of this forum- you track timelines, compare, make friends, ask questions and get support.....you can find a wealth of valuable information if you spend some time researching different threads here..thats my suggestion though..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
knight7.ks said:
Thank you p_bh_parekh !
Seems like you have ordered notes..please share 3 things
-assessments(second page)...activities 1-5..a11.2 analyst recommendation and r10 agent review..

Then we can shed more light on your situation..

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Lily_br said:

Good luck to us ;D
Yay! Congrats lily..even im a fsw inland from april...since bg check went to progress 2nd time..cant seem to concentrate on anything :)