+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR MAY 2016 >>> JOIN HERE

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
Linuxaway said:
Thanks Lazybone!
you are welcome...guessing its probably 3-4 months for you...ordering notes is recommended during this time usually...why I say that is because...the bg check thingie is not an actual indicator of the status of your application...
notes will give you the opportunity to see whats 'actually' happening with your application+ spot potential problems(if any)...
if you are an inland applicant you can order thru ATIP..google atip..its pretty basic
if you are an outland applicant you can order thru 3rd parties like visafile.info, gcmsnow, etc
it usually takes 30 days to process..

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
lazybone said:
you are welcome...guessing its probably 3-4 months for you...ordering notes is recommended during this time usually...why I say that is because...the bg check thingie is not an actual indicator of the status of your application...
notes will give you the opportunity to see whats 'actually' happening with your application+ spot potential problems(if any)...
if you are an inland applicant you can order thru ATIP..google atip..its pretty basic
if you are an outland applicant you can order thru 3rd parties like visafile.info, gcmsnow, etc

it usually takes 30 days to process..

Hi folks

Update from myside,got rprf request,Bc in progress today,Aor 11 may!

Best of luck!

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
that's nice morgesdreams...positive updates for may thread will come shortly as most of you are crossing 100-120 day mark... ;)

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
Thank lazybone,respect for you always!

napozhu

Sep 9, 2016
I am a silent member of this forum, AOR on May 13th, SINP PNP, orignally from China, residing in US now. Today I emailed Ottawa office asking my current status, because it has been almost 2 months since 2nd time BGIP on Jul 14th. Then got the reply in 2 hours, seems nothing in detail.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

DL6199
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
napozhu said:
I am a silent member of this forum, AOR on May 13th, SINP PNP, orignally from China, residing in US now. Today I emailed Ottawa office asking my current status, because it has been almost 2 months since 2nd time BGIP on Jul 14th. Then got the reply in 2 hours, seems nothing in detail.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

Regards,

DL6199
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada
they will always give these sort of generic statements before 6 months from AOR and even after...refer to my earlier post when I mentioned regarding ordering gcms

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
lazybone said:
im confident your eligibility is met...if not notes would not say "sent for RPRF batch request"...go thru activity 1-5...one such activity will say EE ECON passed/recommended passed/something of that sort... that means eligibility is met

activities are right above the a11.2 analyst recommendation...a11.2 notes are on last few pages of notes...

Hope this helps!
Dear Lazybone,

I have little different status in the last two activities as you said. It is as follows:

Activity 1:
UCI: xxxxx
Name: xxxxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE MI
Field Name: Status
New Value: Met
Updated date: 2016/06/16
Updated By: xxxxx
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Activity: 2
Name: xxxxx
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Not started
Updated Dated: 2016/06/14
Updated by: xxxxx
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Activity: 3
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate-PNP
Office: GCMS-System

Activity: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate-FSW

Activity: 5
New Value: Review Required

What does this means? As you said, I dont have EE-ECON status. Rather, I have EE-MI status.

lazybone

Champion Member
Jun 8, 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Dear Lazybone,

I have little different status in the last two activities as you said. It is as follows:

Activity 1:
Name: xxxxxx
Updated date: 2016/06/16
Updated By: xxxxx

Activity: 2
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Not started
Office: CPC-Ottawa

Activity: 3
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate-PNP

Activity: 4
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate-FSW

Activity: 5
New Value: Review Required

What does this means? As you said, I dont have EE-ECON status. Rather, I have EE-MI status.
From what i remember you were an outland PNP Sk applicant...thats why PNP is met..

Regarding activity 1...you are very close to meeting eligibility

In case of outland applicants, what happens is app is recd by CIO after initial review like r10 and a11.2 app is sent back to LVO(NDVO) in your case..

LVO goes thru analyst recommendations, etc..and then updates eligibility.. I have seen a lot of applicants with similar situation as yours...

The two main activities to look out for during eligibility is crs complete and EE ECON..

You may also check your assessments..second page of notes..if it says eligibility passed..then eligibility wasnot updated when you ordered notes

Hope this helps..

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
Hi everyone if there been any update in your case.. please share with us so we can update the sheet

ishan batra

Jul 23, 2016
Sure Snorden
Atleast there is some activity in May Group
BG is in progress of many People.
Hope to see many more updates this weak

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
hello all,

may i know if any of ur are aware that ur VO is New Delhi and ur bg has changed or u got rprf, with fsw outland(no lmia or nomination)........did any of u receive calls from ndvo.........iam from april aor so no change from beginning after schedule A request.

pl respond.

cheers,
Rrk.

jovaan

Jun 17, 2016
lazybone said:
that's nice morgesdreams...positive updates for may thread will come shortly as most of you are crossing 100-120 day mark... ;)
any good news for may aor group.... am still waiting :eek:... morgesdream... after bg changed in progress... how long.... :) will take it take to receive the golden mail.

MORGESDREAMS

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-05-2016
Med's Done....
25-5-2016
Passport Req..
8nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2016
LANDED..........
27-11-2016
I am nt sure on this,but for inland like me,if I follow the trend it's approximately 4 more weeks! Just predicting!

Thanks

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!!!
Just posting a small observation (analysed some previous groups :p)
CEC Inland: Approx time for BG check to change to "In Progress" 2nd time: 5 months and approx PPR request time 6 months.
FSW Inland: Similar
FSW Outland: Similar but little complicated ;) (Its always tough for me to trust NDVO)

Anyways to cut the story short for MAY AOR we may have some activity (BG change) within 15 days!!!!!
So hang on tight guys!!! Keep doing ur day to day routine and enjoy this time!!!
Stay Blessed and Keep progressing...

Cheers 8) 8)

snorden88

Oct 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
--/03/2017
mavrick16 said:
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!!!
Just posting a small observation (analysed some previous groups :p)
CEC Inland: Approx time for BG check to change to "In Progress" 2nd time: 5 months and approx PPR request time 6 months.
FSW Inland: Similar
FSW Outland: Similar but little complicated ;) (Its always tough for me to trust NDVO)

Anyways to cut the story short for MAY AOR we may have some activity (BG change) within 15 days!!!!!
So hang on tight guys!!! Keep doing ur day to day routine and enjoy this time!!!
Stay Blessed and Keep progressing...

Cheers 8) 8)
Thanks buddy!!!