+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(((((((((( AOR - MARCH 2019 )))))))))))) JOIN HERE !!!!!

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone with AOR 10 March? Any update?

Please let me know if there is any way available to know the status of the application. I have filled the webform on canadian website but I have not received any response!

kmvit2007

Sep 5, 2019
Anyone with AOR 10 March? Any update?

Please let me know if there is any way available to know the status of the application. I have filled the webform on canadian website but I have not received any response!
As per the current trend it takes about 8-10 days for them to respond to webform query. It will be very general. If you want a detailed document, you can go for GCMS notes for which you need to pay some fees and it will take about 40 days to arrive.

PPR mails for everyone is generally getting delayed. There are people who have been waiting for 8 months with no updates after MEP/Biometrics. Only very few (lucky applicants) are getting within the 6 months timeline. Most of them are having to wait and it is very frustrating. There are so many applicants in a similar position.

Reactions: Gaurav_Londhe_0890
Feb 20, 2019
As per the current trend it takes about 8-10 days for them to respond to webform query. It will be very general. If you want a detailed document, you can go for GCMS notes for which you need to pay some fees and it will take about 40 days to arrive.

PPR mails for everyone is generally getting delayed. There are people who have been waiting for 8 months with no updates after MEP/Biometrics. Only very few (lucky applicants) are getting within the 6 months timeline. Most of them are having to wait and it is very frustrating. There are so many applicants in a similar position.
Thanks for the clarification!