+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR letter

Peppdayo

May 25, 2022
Hi there,

I am wondering that is there anyone like my situation.

I applied inland Spousal sponsorship online on Jan 22, 2022. Now I received medical, biometrics and pre arrival but I haven't received AOR letter yet.
I was able to link PR tracker, and website shows that eligibility is complete.

I want to apply OWP, but according to CIC, I can only apply it after receiving AOR.
However, in Work permit section, as long as I passed first step (which means eligibility? I guess) I can apply OWP.

I'm little bit confused... can anyone help me, please???

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi there,

I am wondering that is there anyone like my situation.

I applied inland Spousal sponsorship online on Jan 22, 2022. Now I received medical, biometrics and pre arrival but I haven't received AOR letter yet.
I was able to link PR tracker, and website shows that eligibility is complete.

I want to apply OWP, but according to CIC, I can only apply it after receiving AOR.
However, in Work permit section, as long as I passed first step (which means eligibility? I guess) I can apply OWP.

I'm little bit confused... can anyone help me, please???
Are you the PA or sponsor? I think usually it's the sponsor that gets AOR email/letter. Did you check junk email folder?

Do you see your application number in those requests? I think you can apply for OWP.

Peppdayo

May 25, 2022
Are you the PA or sponsor? I think usually it's the sponsor that gets AOR email/letter. Did you check junk email folder?

Do you see your application number in those requests? I think you can apply for OWP.
I am PA, and Sponsor hasn't received any email yet even in junk mail box.

In the website, I need to upload AOR letter but I will try to apply without AOR.
I saw application number in medaical & biometric request letter.
Hope it works that way...

Thank you for your advice!!!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I am PA, and Sponsor hasn't received any email yet even in junk mail box.

In the website, I need to upload AOR letter but I will try to apply without AOR.
I saw application number in medaical & biometric request letter.
Hope it works that way...

Thank you for your advice!!!
Sponsor should contact IRCC to find out why AOR is not received. I am not familiar with the current ways to contact IRCC (phone, link account, web form etc)

poporopos

Sep 22, 2021
Hi, I'm in the same situation. I have received medical request but no AOR. The application number is written on the medical request.
I'm debating applying for OWP using an LOE to list the application number and UCI while my consultant tries to ask IRCC to send AOR. Did you get OWP this way?

karanvir jassal

May 18, 2018
Hi, I'm in the same situation. I have received medical request but no AOR. The application number is written on the medical request.
I'm debating applying for OWP using an LOE to list the application number and UCI while my consultant tries to ask IRCC to send AOR. Did you get OWP this way?
The application number on the medical is the AOR. Usually there is no specific letter for AoR. Its usually on the medical or the pre arrival letter as well