+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR Jan 2019 Indians pls join

ginni14376

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Need help
Previous status shows med done on 3rd april but my son who is in canada his medical exp on 23rd june after that medical shows
We don't need your med
We called cic the agent told us if you received med request then only re do medical . Its 4 ,5 days passed and we don't received any request from cic nd our application shifts to ottawa from novascotia
Iam tensed what will they do next its 19 days left only.
Plz suggest expertise

artspoetica

Aug 13, 2019
My AOR was on January 4 , 2019 and still no ppr request. I received the following reply when I contacted IRCC using the web form
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.​

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.​

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.​

Any idea on what this means ? Has the background check been completed?

Reactions: harnav sra

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
My AOR was on January 4 , 2019 and still no ppr request. I received the following reply when I contacted IRCC using the web form
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.​

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.​

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.​

It’s hard to tell because it is generic reply which u got . What is your VO?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018

This is the generic reply I got last week
Good day xxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

artspoetica

Aug 13, 2019
This is the generic reply I got last week
Good day xxxx

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Were you submitting any new information to add?

sunny gulshan

Aug 31, 2019
Hi I am Indian with Aor 27 Jan 2019 . All Indians with Jan 2019 AOR pls join here. We need to give biometrics and discussion can help many .. today aor 3 Jan 2019 getting there MEP.

My AOR is 27Jan'19 and with update that medical and criminality passed. Apart from it no update till now