AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
blu-boy said:
@ brsmith and @ mumbai5 just let the drama out of it
You see the posts by shahkunalm as something religious but what you are missing out is that post actually keeps a track of people who got their PPR for the day - all you got to look for is posts by shahkunalm

@ Shahkunalm your post are good - there is a possibility of atheist in the forum too (not sayin brsmith and mumbai5 are ) if you can keep it to congrats it will may be easy on the eye for everybody
What? This is discrimination. Shahkunalm can write whatever he/she wants and you shouldn't be asking him/her to keep it to congrats only. If you don't like it, it's your problem. And expressing religious bias by calling his/her god a magic sky fairy is just disgraceful (brsmith). Being atheist myself I still respect one's right to believe in whatever he/she wants. You should too.

freewillsky

Jun 15, 2015
Martucha said:
AOR 10th of Jan
PNP outland
still waiting...I feel like the only one from early Jan who has no reply for my applications...

Are there any guys who have been rejected from JAN pool?
We are together,
PNP outland
AOR 12th Jan...

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
ankanafanka said:
What? This is discrimination. Shahkunalm can write whatever he/she wants and you shouldn't be asking him/her to keep it to congrats only. If you don't like it, it's your problem. And expressing religious bias by calling his/her god a magic sky fairy is just disgraceful (brsmith). Being atheist myself I still respect one's right to believe in whatever he/she wants. You should too.
@ankanafanka That is true any one should be able to write or say whatever they want that's what the Forum is for !!!

All I'm sayin is let logic take over!! :) :)

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Gooooodnessssss!! I want my PPR right now! :mad: :'(
There are two more days left this week, lets be positive majority of us will get the PPR by the end of this week.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
ankanafanka said:
Couldn't have said it better myself! The one thing I love about this community is how supportive and welcoming it is, and how we're all legitimately excited when others have success. We really do want us all to get our PPRs. So to see somebody telling people not to say what they want on here - especially when the person in question is always very positive and hopeful - is very disheartening to me.

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
Han said:
There are two more days left this week, lets be positive majority of us will get the PPR by the end of this week.
Amen to that!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
Well, we're a just under a week from hitting 5 months officially and a whole other month until we hit the 6 month mark. So we still have time to hear. Best of luck to you though! Let me know if you get any word on your application! Hopefully we get news around the same time.
Yeah...totally true. Of course I will let you know and will make a post at the moment I have any update. In my opinion, it is very unlikely I will receive the PPR and RPRF at the same time. So, I am kinda expecting RPRF on the first place or at least some ghost e-mail about update. Anyways, let's see what awaits us :)

Good Luck!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
Couldn't have said it better myself! The one thing I love about this community is how supportive and welcoming it is, and how we're all legitimately excited when others have success. We really do want us all to get our PPRs. So to see somebody telling people not to say what they want on here - especially when the person in question is always very positive and hopeful - is very disheartening to me.
^^ This!

This is the most positive forum I have seen.
I might not believe in what you believe in but I have total respect in what you believe in and would fight for you so that you can say what you believe in! This is one of the reason I want to move to Canada, freedom of speech.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there any topic to prepare for Citizenship? Since waiting for PPR, can do some future planning ;D

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
rajibsam said:
Is there any topic to prepare for Citizenship? Since waiting for PPR, can do some future planning ;D
I laughed hard! Are you serious?! :p :p :D :D ;) ;)

8023ber

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Han said:

We have the similar time line ;D

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
rajibsam said:
Yes. Watch lots of ice hockey

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
8023ber said:
We have the similar time line ;D
I know! And I got this job offer yesterday. I have been dreaming for this job for a long time. They want me to start July 1st! If I don't get my PR by then, ....
If ....
If ...
If ....
:'(

Still trying to keep calm and be positive for myself and all other people hoping to get the PPR soooooooon.
Work CIC officers, work .... shake your asses! :D :p

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
manju_r said:
Are there still a lot of Jan AOR PNP outland applicants who are awaiting PPR? Any tracker available
Started a NDVO tracker recently - http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR

IMO more than the month of AOR, PPR timelines are impacted by the VO. You can refer the spreadsheet and add/update details to help others.