Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
valsanail said:
I like Thor :) and this message was hilarious - laughed a lot.

I must say that the request for paying was really annoying but our Indian friend took the complain really politely so thumbs up for him as well. I know how stressful it is to wait guys. I am in the same boat as you are. Let's just be positive and have respect towards Immigration Officers who probably have huge workload.

Best of luck to all of us 8)
Cheers & Best luck to you too!!

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
sunshinejan said:
I guess it was a bad idea to NOT pay rprf upfront. I believe we could have got our PPRs much earlier if we paid it upfront.
Hi,
Sorry for hijacking your post..
Even I didn't pay the RPRF upfront. But my application has just started. Should I pay it now via CSE route to avoid any delay later, or wait until they ask?
Regards,
Aditya

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
aditya127 said:
Hi,
Even I didn't pay the RPRF upfront. But my application has just started. Should I pay it now via CSE route to avoid any delay later, or wait until they ask?
Regards,
Aditya
I think you should wait until they ask because as far as I know some kind of payment option appears in your EE profile to complete it.
But this is what I have heard. It's up to you to do some research in the forum and see who has ever encountered that kind of situation and has reacted respectively.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
shahkunalm said:
Cheers & Best luck to you too!!
Thank you shahkunalm

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,
Regards,
Aditya
Refer to this -

kaulvirus said:
I was in the same boat. Never paid RPRF. Then later on I paid it thru this link (https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do). I downloaded the pdf and sent it through CSE. A month later I got the PPR request. Was never asked to upload a RPRF again, was never requested to pay either. I just went ahead and did it. Although, I did get a letter from IRCC telling me they had received my info and had updated their record. All the Best.

sachinsoman1988

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-2016
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
26-09-2016
brsmith said:
Can you please stop typing this same sentence everywhere on these forums, it's driving me insane! What does it even mean to pray hard? Are there varying degrees of hardness that you can pray? And which deity are you hoping we'll pray hard to for you? Zeus? Allah? Christ? Thor? Or one of the ridiculous number of other Gods mankind has invented. It'd be nice if just once when someone got their PPR they said a thanks to the employees at Canadian Immigration who actually worked on their case, rather than some magic sky fairy. End rant.
Thor :D :D!!! No offenses, the message def relaxed me little bit in this hard and stressful waiting game!!

Winry

Star Member
Jan 15, 2016
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
sunshinejan said:
I guess it was a bad idea to NOT pay rprf upfront. I believe we could have got our PPRs much earlier if we paid it upfront.
Well, I got much more optimistic about my application when I got the RPRF letter since it said I had passed eligibility. If I had paid upfront, I would be much more anxious right now not knowing if I had passed eligibility or not since when I asked for GCMS on the 3rd month it didn't tell me anything apart from R10 ok.

But yeah, waiting to pay RPRF when asked may have delayed our application processing in at least one week...

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
valsanail said:
Yeah, you are absolutely right both of us are a drought victims :) Climbing walls? I have probably beaten every possible record on refreshing e-mail inbox.
I hope there will be at least some movement by the end of the month.
I wonder if FSW with no PNP just tends to move slower. Did you pay your fees upfront? I did.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
AmericanMovingToCanada said:
I wonder if FSW with no PNP just tends to move slower. Did you pay your fees upfront? I did.
Nope. I didn't pay coz I really was hopping that RPRF got in the middle of process will add some confidence, however no request yet.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
valsanail said:
Nope. I didn't pay coz I really was hopping that RPRF got in the middle of process will add some confidence, however no request yet.
Well, we're a just under a week from hitting 5 months officially and a whole other month until we hit the 6 month mark. So we still have time to hear. Best of luck to you though! Let me know if you get any word on your application! Hopefully we get news around the same time.

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
DevGurgaon said:
Refer to this -
Are there still a lot of Jan AOR PNP outland applicants who are awaiting PPR? Any tracker available

blu-boy

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
mumbai5 said:
Agree. Here people are approaching with best interest for his / her own respective file.
Why they must pray for you.

Have confidence in your self.

Mumbai5
@ brsmith and @ mumbai5 just let the drama out of it
You see the posts by shahkunalm as something religious but what you are missing out is that post actually keeps a track of people who got their PPR for the day - all you got to look for is posts by shahkunalm

@ Shahkunalm your post are good - there is a possibility of atheist in the forum too (not sayin brsmith and mumbai5 are ) if you can keep it to congrats it will may be easy on the eye for everybody

Martucha

Sep 8, 2014
manju_r said:
Are there still a lot of Jan AOR PNP outland applicants who are awaiting PPR? Any tracker available
AOR 10th of Jan
PNP outland
still waiting...I feel like the only one from early Jan who has no reply for my applications...

Are there any guys who have been rejected from JAN pool?

lbrambilla

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunshinejan said:
I don´t think this way. I paid my RPRF upfront and I´m still waiting. I saw another guys which did not pay it upfront and received PPR.