New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Hot2Cold said:
Yes. I am a SINP Candidate.
Congrats you are lucky. I also a SINP candidate got AOR on 3rd Jan. BT no progress yet.. Status is still "review in progress" . dnt know Wats the reason BT I am worried now.

brsmith

Mar 29, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
2147/2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2016
Med's Done....
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
18-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
Found these stats in another thread, thought I should share..(repost of a repost :)

Month PPRs Average Max Min
Sep 52 132.73 175 43
Oct 129 123.35 166 6
Nov 80 101.84 138 19
Dec 26 69.38 101 12
Jan 6 47.17 67 29

This is as of 24 Mar.

riddhimag2000

Jun 24, 2015
Hi guys,

I got my AOR on Jan 1st. Please correct me if I am wrong, ideally its an approximate wait of 6 months for a PPR request which should be around May-June. Is there a time limit to the PPR ? If yes, could you please tell me how long it is.

Thank you.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
brsmith said:
Found these stats in another thread, thought I should share..(repost of a repost :)

Month PPRs Average Max Min
Sep 52 132.73 175 43
Oct 129 123.35 166 6
Nov 80 101.84 138 19
Dec 26 69.38 101 12
Jan 6 47.17 67 29

This is as of 24 Mar.
+1 to you.

Panggangan

Mar 17, 2015
shahkunalm said:
My Passport will be expiring in 2017.

Is it wise to get it changed now, or I must wait for the PR and then apply for renewal?

Regards.
Actually in the PPR letter, it says:

"Ensure that your passport is valid for at least 12 months from the date of this letter".

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
This is a mere hunch and nothing official. Based on how the CIC is processing the applications, and upon careful review of my personal GCMS notes, this is what I can conclude:

1. GCMS notes make an agent pick up your file and if there is a something pending, they will usually update it. So GCMS notes do make your file move, but not always. Ordering the GCMS notes is an applicant's legal right. You can order as many GCMS notes as you would like. But, please don't abuse the process. I would suggest that if you have crossed the 5-month mark, and there has not been much movement, you should definitely order the GCMS notes. It will give you a picture of what has happened and if there are any concerns, that you can rectify. Next set should be ordered as soon as your cross the 6-month mark and see if there has been any movement. At this time it is advisable to call CIC and send an email or a CSE to figure out what is happening with your file.

2. Seeing the recent trends, there have been virtually no PPR issued in this week or the last. This could be due to various reasons. CIC might be trying to clear the old files, change in the policy, or a system glitch. This is all speculation. Usually, the PNP applicants are being processed without delay. If their files can be processed, so can others, but it is a priority issue. To understand why this happens, welcome to the obscure world of federalism. The immigration is within the authority of the federal government, but the provinces had their unique needs, so they pick up applicants from the pool. Since the PNP is a province approved file, CIC puts them on priority not to piss off the provinces and create a political issue in the parliament or the provinces enacting laws within their purview at the state legislative levels.

What to do is your application is still under process and you are almost at the 6-month mark?

6 months has now become a myth with CIC stating that 6 months is the average time it took to clear 80% of the files, which I highly doubt at this stage. So stay calm and be positive. Order the GCMS notes, if you see something off or new, let everyone know, check the interpreting the GCMS notes thread, BGC in progress and still waiting thread, and six months and not finalized thread. I personally believe that if you follow this you should have a clear picture of what stage is your file at. Rest it depends on the CIC, and their backlog. But most of the delays are due to the CIC and not the applicants. So don't get paranoid that there is something wrong with your file. If you see the thread of applicants who had passed 6 months, they got approved, some had to wait for 7-8 months, but finally they got the PPR.

Ministerial Instructions Talk about processing delays, politics cannot be ignored. With the new government in power, they will have a new set of priorities, which we are all aware of, family unification, spouse visas etc. If the new Immigration Minster has given new Ministerial Instructions, then the whole EE process will be affected and the delays will be across the EE, which I am anticipating. I am searching for new ministerial instructions, if you have any links, please share. Here is an old article I came across. <http://www.jefflilaw.com/blog/2012/06/18/immigration-lawyer-wins-battle-against-cic-over-processing-delay-and-application-wipe-out/>

Stay calm and be positive. It is frustrating to wait and sometimes feels that it will never happen, this is when you need to find a reason to inspire yourself and believe in yourself.

Hope this helps. If there is anything that I can help anyone of you, please do not hesitate to let me know, or send me a PM if there is something that you would not like to share here.

God Speed!

Fahimeh_t

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
I Guess we must wait a little longer since there has been a number of 10000 refugees added to the list!

shahkunalm

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2016
Yes there were.

But they are already onboarded right?

So now the process should move faster...

GAVEN985

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Haryana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
Doc's Request.
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-1-2016
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-06-2016
Friends

Has anyone from FSW category received PPR. ( AOR JANUARY)

please confirm.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
GAVEN985 said:
Friends

Has anyone from FSW category received PPR. ( AOR JANUARY)

please confirm.
Yes about 3 or 4 of us. ....

saravsingh1

Oct 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
shahkunalm said:
This is a mere hunch and nothing official. Based on how the CIC is processing the applications, and upon careful review of my personal GCMS notes, this is what I can conclude:

1. GCMS notes make an agent pick up your file and if there is a something pending, they will usually update it. So GCMS notes do make your file move, but not always. Ordering the GCMS notes is an applicant's legal right. You can order as many GCMS notes as you would like. But, please don't abuse the process. I would suggest that if you have crossed the 5-month mark, and there has not been much movement, you should definitely order the GCMS notes. It will give you a picture of what has happened and if there are any concerns, that you can rectify. Next set should be ordered as soon as your cross the 6-month mark and see if there has been any movement. At this time it is advisable to call CIC and send an email or a CSE to figure out what is happening with your file.

2. Seeing the recent trends, there have been virtually no PPR issued in this week or the last. This could be due to various reasons. CIC might be trying to clear the old files, change in the policy, or a system glitch. This is all speculation. Usually, the PNP applicants are being processed without delay. If their files can be processed, so can others, but it is a priority issue. To understand why this happens, welcome to the obscure world of federalism. The immigration is within the authority of the federal government, but the provinces had their unique needs, so they pick up applicants from the pool. Since the PNP is a province approved file, CIC puts them on priority not to piss off the provinces and create a political issue in the parliament or the provinces enacting laws within their purview at the state legislative levels.

What to do is your application is still under process and you are almost at the 6-month mark?

6 months has now become a myth with CIC stating that 6 months is the average time it took to clear 80% of the files, which I highly doubt at this stage. So stay calm and be positive. Order the GCMS notes, if you see something off or new, let everyone know, check the interpreting the GCMS notes thread, BGC in progress and still waiting thread, and six months and not finalized thread. I personally believe that if you follow this you should have a clear picture of what stage is your file at. Rest it depends on the CIC, and their backlog. But most of the delays are due to the CIC and not the applicants. So don't get paranoid that there is something wrong with your file. If you see the thread of applicants who had passed 6 months, they got approved, some had to wait for 7-8 months, but finally they got the PPR.

Ministerial Instructions Talk about processing delays, politics cannot be ignored. With the new government in power, they will have a new set of priorities, which we are all aware of, family unification, spouse visas etc. If the new Immigration Minster has given new Ministerial Instructions, then the whole EE process will be affected and the delays will be across the EE, which I am anticipating. I am searching for new ministerial instructions, if you have any links, please share. Here is an old article I came across. <http://www.jefflilaw.com/blog/2012/06/18/immigration-lawyer-wins-battle-against-cic-over-processing-delay-and-application-wipe-out/>

Stay calm and be positive. It is frustrating to wait and sometimes feels that it will never happen, this is when you need to find a reason to inspire yourself and believe in yourself.

Hope this helps. If there is anything that I can help anyone of you, please do not hesitate to let me know, or send me a PM if there is something that you would not like to share here.

God Speed!
Good Info +1

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Bckg check went to "In Progress" from "Not needed at this time" this morning (EST). I'm not reading much into it, other than someone is working on my file and probably going over the additional docs I submitted a couple of weeks ago. Just wanted to share with the group. Best wishes to all.

readymade

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
Has any inland applicants got PPR from JAN AOR?