AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

goldon

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavin_business said:
Hi,

I have updated our sheet, and make it more readable.

Please enter your responses here: http://goo.gl/forms/ozmwPwXAYi

Please see the sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhmX1gbqaclZVcyen1oJnnTKeAwVcfAQEZ5WeGBrizc/edit?usp=sharing

Comment for any changes to your status.

Please put these links on your signature if possible, to make it easier for everyone else too.

Bhavin
How do I change the status in the sheet if I already entered?

27jan16

Jan 29, 2016
INDIA
Visa Office......
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-01-2016
Med's Done....
31-01-2016 Medical passed
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
27jan16 said:
DOES THE FOLLOWING NEWS MEAN OUR APPLICATIONS WILL GET FASTER CLEARANCE AND APPROVAL? 8)

A total of 4,449 Invitations to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence were issued over the course of January, the highest total number for any single month since the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada was launched just over a year ago. The previous record was set in March, 2015, when 3,257 ITAs were issued.
January, 2016 was also the first month in almost a year during which three draws took place.

:) :) :)
PLS FRIENDS ANSWER THIS...

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
27jan16 said:
DOES THE FOLLOWING NEWS MEAN OUR APPLICATIONS WILL GET FASTER CLEARANCE AND APPROVAL? 8)

A total of 4,449 Invitations to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence were issued over the course of January, the highest total number for any single month since the Express Entry selection system for immigration to Canada was launched just over a year ago. The previous record was set in March, 2015, when 3,257 ITAs were issued.
January, 2016 was also the first month in almost a year during which three draws took place.

:) :) :)

PLS FRIENDS ANSWER THIS...
No, it doesn't. Actually, no one can answer that question. But high volume of applications usually means delay, not faster processing.

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys,

I am a little confused... I got an email for CIC regarding additional documents (Schedule A) but dont know if it is for me and my spouse both or just my spouse...I am the primary applicant.
Following is the line from the letter:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX(some random six digit number) - Spouse Name
 Schedule A: Please use the following link to upload a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original

honeyarya

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

I also ITA last month ...prepared all documents...now facing problem in uploading the same..... as they are keep on saying format not supported but i am uploading PDF file only ....dont know what the hell is this ...

plzz guide

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishima86 said:
Hi guys,

I am a little confused... I got an email for CIC regarding additional documents (Schedule A) but dont know if it is for me and my spouse both or just my spouse...I am the primary applicant.
Following is the line from the letter:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
 XXXXXXXX(some random six digit number) - Spouse Name
 Schedule A: Please use the following link to upload a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original
Just for your spouse.

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Thanks for your reply! I got confused because when I am trying to upload the Schedule A in the document list - The option is coming under my section and nothing under my husbands section.

Should I go ahead and upload my husbands Schedule A under my section???

or you suggest I should fill my schedule A also and consolidate both in one file and then attach

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishima86 said:
Hello Asivad,

Thanks for your reply! I got confused because when I am trying to upload the Schedule A in the document list - The option is coming under my section and nothing under my husbands section.

or you suggest I should fill my schedule A also and consolidate both in one file and then attach
No harm in either uploading Schedule A for both of you along with a cover letter explaining your reasons for doing that or uploading your spouse's Schedule A in that placeholder along with a short cover letter explaining the system error causing you to upload it there.

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
hello,how about you just combine yours and his in one pdf file and upload both?
im saying this cos it looks like the request is for your spouse but why is the upload section in yours?why dont u just kill two birds with one stone, provide both and avoid any delays in your file, thats what ill do anyways, dont know what Asivad will say...

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Asivad,

Another quick question! There are three columns filled in the document list:
Details - Replacement Needed
Document Name- Schedule A
Required by - 28th Feb,2016

What do they mean by "Replacement Needed" in the details column??

Scottygirl

Jan 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Doc's Request.
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-12-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront (passed Dec 15 2015)
Passport Req..
05-05-2016 (sent 06-05-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
15-07-2016
Rishima86 said:
Hello Asivad,

If you are the principal applicant then the additional document needed will appear under your name - the same happened to us when they requested both our CELPIP certificates, both of them appeared under my husbands name.

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Received another ghost email today. Still nothing's changed though!

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishima86 said:
Hello Asivad,

Another quick question! There are three columns filled in the document list:
Details - Replacement Needed
Document Name- Schedule A
Required by - 28th Feb,2016

What do they mean by "Replacement Needed" in the details column??
Just that they need the document - don't read too much into that.