Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
goldon said:
Thank you. I think I got the answers.

If you have some certified person (with license) to translate, you don't need an Affidavit.
If you have your friend to translate, he/she should sign the Affidavit in front of an Commissioner.
Good luck!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Hey guys have you checked your MyCIC accounts lately? I mean during the past few hours 'cause mine seems to be not working properly and all the status bars are blank.

Mutenye

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
08-06-2016
valsanail said:
Hey guys have you checked your MyCIC accounts lately? I mean during the past few hours 'cause mine seems to be not working properly and all the status bars are blank.
Hi I just logged in after I read your message and mine seems to be working fine. I remember a couple of times that the site was down for various reasons and it usually is up and running in no time. Just like any website!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Mutenye said:
Hi I just logged in after I read your message and mine seems to be working fine. I remember a couple of times that the site was down for various reasons and it usually is up and running in no time. Just like any website!
Okay,

Thanks for checking out. Probably it's a glitch or maintenance.

gmduncanidaho

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2
Doc's Request.
Jan 14 & Jan 24
AOR Received.
Jan 2
Hi Everyone,

I just received an update email and saw that my BG Check, Medicals and Eligibility change to In Progress. My Medicals were "Passed" before this update, and BG check was Not needed.
A few days ago I sent CIC an update on my employment (Title Change) through CSE, then requested GCMS. Maybe it's related to this, anyone seen something like this happen?

amjk28

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
dyv said:
Hey, guys!

I'm a silent user. My timeline:

SINP Outland
AOR - Jan, 27
Med passed - Jan, 28
Schedule 4 - Jan, 28

no movements, no gost emails, nothing after that... :-[
Hi, we both have Jan 27 AOR and SINP nominated. I also have no movement since I submitted the Sch 4. Last ghost email was Feb 3. And no more updates since then. I ordered the gcms notes last Apr 23 but they haven't arrived yet. I just keep on praying.
Hoping and praying all of us will receive our PPR really soon.

God knows

May 3, 2016
Hi guys
Please help me. My employer just changed my work location recently . I am a BCPNP inland applicant. I already informed to BCPNP about this and I don't know how I can inform to CIC.Please guide me in this. Thanks

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
amjk28 said:
Hi, we both have Jan 27 AOR and SINP nominated. I also have no movement since I submitted the Sch 4. Last ghost email was Feb 3. And no more updates since then. I ordered the gcms notes last Apr 23 but they haven't arrived yet. I just keep on praying.
Almost same.. I. Am 26 Jan oipnp.. no update for me too

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
God knows said:
Hi guys
Please help me. My employer just changed my work location recently . I am a BCPNP inland applicant. I already informed to BCPNP about this and I don't know how I can inform to CIC.Please guide me in this. Thanks
You can raise CSE in update anything to CIC.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
God knows said:
Hi guys
What's your AOR?

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys PNP inlanders who haven't rreceived PPRs

Name AOR PPR
God Knows 7 Jan Waiting BC PNP Inland
Ruby 8 JAN Waiting BC PNP Inland
Cherie 19 Jan Waiting BC PNP Inland

If you are PNP inland please comment below

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
amjk28 said:
Hey
are you Inland or outland?