Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
sunshinejan said:
Schedule A is usually request to resubmit some(missing) information. Actually I wouldn't say it is a good thing. Cause it means you haven't filled in everything correctly.

OMG, I never thought one could leave NYC at all... my dream city!
Ah, ok! Interesting! Good to know! Thanks! :)

New York is great! It'll always be home to me! But it's just so expensive here. Cost of living is so much, then rent, taxes, etc. It's insane. And I know Newfoundland (which is where I chose because I have family up that way) is pretty expensive right now, but doing the math, it's still a lot cheaper than New York.

I lived away in England for four years when I was in college, and I appreciated New York a lot more when I lived away from it. It's a much nicer, and more affordable place, to visit than live. But that's just my two cents! :)

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
MrTee said:
Newfoundland is just so beautiful, not sure how it is in winter.
Oh, it's absolutely gorgeous! Even in Winter. Though it's so snowy and cold. I'll have to get used to that. It's also very long, haha.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, do you know when you get PPR how do you send the passports?
via DHL or Fedex?

and also what type of visa do they put, is there some other document lie to present there in Canada to get the pr card?

Veebee

Mar 27, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
People on page 139, you'll are not alone, just look at page 137 where there are more people waiting for over 4 months without any movement at all ( Outland : Australia, India ).

Hopefully, every one gets their smile in the coming weeks !

The wait is indeed difficult. ::)

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
Veebee said:
People on page 139, you'll are not alone, just look at page 137 where there are more people waiting for over 4 months without any movement at all ( Outland : Australia, India ).

Hopefully, every one gets their smile in the coming weeks !

The wait is indeed difficult. ::)
At least we're all in this together!

The best thing about this forum is the support we provide one another with, and the genuine excitement and enthusiasm we all have when one of us succeeds. It's a very positive community!

Veebee

Mar 27, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
AmericanMovingToCanada said:

The best thing about this forum is the support we provide one another with, and the genuine excitement and enthusiasm we all have when one of us succeeds. It's a very positive community!
Absolutely ! This is such a nice initiative. If not for the forum I'd be left in the dark with pessimism brewing.

sunshinejan

Jul 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AmericanMovingToCanada said:

Yes, that really means a lot!

wimpy27

Dec 17, 2015
Just received my PPR!! ;D

Here's my final timeline!

My Timeline (outland, FSW - Sao Paulo, Brazil)
ITA: Nov 27
PR Submitted: Jan 17
AOR: Jan 17
Med passed: Jan 20
Background Check in Progress: Jan 22
Background Check not needed: Jan 24
Background Check back to "in Progress": May 07
PPR: May 10

Thanks so much everybody! Without this forum this wouldn't be possible, you guys are the best!

Wishing the best of luck for everybody that's still waiting!

Ojamal

Dec 5, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2015
Doc's Request.
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Hi all

i just received an email with the subject "Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa‏"

the email is "CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) (IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca)"

there is no attachment in the email . is this legit ?

any help would be highly appreciated

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
wimpy27 said:
Just received my PPR!! ;D

Here's my final timeline!

My Timeline (outland, FSW - Sao Paulo, Brazil)
ITA: Nov 27
PR Submitted: Jan 17
AOR: Jan 17
Med passed: Jan 20
Background Check in Progress: Jan 22
Background Check not needed: Jan 24
Background Check back to "in Progress": May 07
PPR: May 10

Thanks so much everybody! Without this forum this wouldn't be possible, you guys are the best!

Wishing the best of luck for everybody that's still waiting!
Congratulations!! Best of luck to you! Hopefully this is the first of many that come in this week.

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
Just stopping by to send good vibes to my fellow compatriots [Jan AOR folks]. I remain positive that the large majority of you will get PPRs by the end of May. I won't be surprised if there's a lot of (MyCIC update) movement this week and the next. I say that you mentally prepare yourself for "no movement" until the first week of June...that way, you won't have to be as anxious as you might be right now.

Cheers and good luck to y'all!

Dec 8, 2015
New York
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Submitted Upfront
AOR Received.
21/01/2016
IELTS Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Request
Submitted Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed at this Time
MooseNBooze said:
Just stopping by to send good vibes to my fellow compatriots [Jan AOR folks]. I remain positive that the large majority of you will get PPRs by the end of May. I won't be surprised if there's a lot of (MyCIC update) movement this week and the next. I say that you mentally prepare yourself for "no movement" until the first week of June...that way, you won't have to be as anxious as you might be right now.

I hope you're right! Thanks for stopping by and the luck! It's much appreciated!

Hope Canada's everything you expected it to be before landing!

Veebee

Mar 27, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
14-09-2016
MooseNBooze said:

Cheers. Congrats on your success. Thanks for the positivity and support, much needed !

JohnMj

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey everybody,

I have a question for those who got PPR. Did you all receive a message in your CIC account in addition to "Ready for Visa" Email? Or did your EE status change after receiving "Ready for Visa" Email?

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
JohnMj said:
Hey everybody,

I have a question for those who got PPR. Did you all receive a message in your CIC account in addition to "Ready for Visa" Email? Or did your EE status change after receiving "Ready for Visa" Email?
I got a message in my MyCIC account. Not everyone does, based on what people have reported in this forum. Some got the PPR message directly in their email. But the gist of it is, one way or the other [whether it be via MyCIC or email] you will get a PPR message. I didn't get any additional message beyond the PPR one. From what I know, that's the final message you get. By "message" I mean a direct communication from IRCC, not the "your application has been updated" notifications. To make it more explicit, this is how it happens:

*You get a "you have a new message in your MyCIC account for application: E......" email.
*You then login and once you get to your eAPR page, you will see the message, which will be a PDF that you can download/open in your browser.
*The above will be your PPR.
*About 20-24 hours later, you may get a follow-up email "Your application (E.....) has been updated", which is just a sort-of "ghost" email notifying you of the above message and any changes to your application status. Your bckg status, eligibility review etc. will remain "in progress" etc. as before. You won't see any dramatic changes just because you got PPR.
*You then follow the instructions provided in the PPR [basically about where to send your PP]
*After you send your PP and after it gets processed [COPR is issued and/or visa is stamped if needed], then you will get another "Your application (E.....) has been updated" notification. At this point, if you log in and all that, you will notice that your application will have been approved, with eligibility passed and all that jazz.
*Enjoy!

I hope this helps. Best wishes.