+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR JAN 2016 - let's get together

ritikasingh

Sep 29, 2015
Hello Friends,

I have been a silent member till date but now I want to share my journey with you all. With God's grace we have received PR now.

Invitation received - 4th Dec, 2015
AOR - 25th Jan, 2016
Review of medical results - Passed - 28 Jan
Sch A and Travel history Doc request - 31st Jan
Doc Provided - 1st Feb
Background check - Was not needed throughout (until PR)
Review of eligibility - Review in progress throughout (until PR)
Scheduling an interview - Received interview message on mycic on 20th March, 2016
Interview - 21st April, 2016
Case approved & Visa - 21st April, 2016
Background check and eligibility review changed to completed after visa.

Interview was due to our immigration history. Most of the questions were related to our relationship and our immigration history. we were interviewed separately and were asked different questions. Original degree certificates, reference letters, Pccs and medicals were examined by the visa officer. I am the main applicant so I was interviewed for almost 20 min and my husband for about 10min. We were called together in the room at the end of the interview and were told those 3 magic words which we all yearn to hear anxiously "Your application is approved".
She took our passports and 2 pictures and asked us to return at 3pm to collect them. We were issued the visa and COPR letters.

It has been a long journey and I would like to thank all of you for your support and encouragement. I am happy to answer any questions related to interview however, I must warn you that that one can never prepare for the questions which they may ask.

I wish everyone good luck on this thread and forum with their applications. Hope you guys receive PPRs soon.

Best,
Ritika

ankanafanka

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2016
Med's Done....
yes
Passport Req..
awaiting
ritikasingh said:
Hello Friends,

I have been a silent member till date but now I want to share my journey with you all. With God's grace we have received PR now.

AOR - 25th Jan, 2016
Doc Provided - 1st Feb
Scheduling an interview - Received interview message on mycic on 20th March, 2016

Interview was due to our immigration history. Most of the questions were related to our relationship and our immigration history. we were interviewed separately and were asked different questions. Original degree certificates, reference letters, Pccs and medicals were examined by the visa officer. I am the main applicant so I was interviewed for almost 20 min and my husband for about 10min. We were called together in the room at the end of the interview and were told those 3 magic words which we all yearn to hear anxiously "Your application is approved".
She took our passports and 2 pictures and asked us to return at 3pm to collect them. We were issued the visa and COPR letters.

It has been a long journey and I would like to thank all of you for your support and encouragement. I am happy to answer any questions related to interview however, I must warn you that that one can never prepare for the questions which they may ask.

I wish everyone good luck on this thread and forum with their applications. Hope you guys receive PPRs soon.

Best,
Ritika
Congratulations!!!! Please let us know your category. Thanks!

Dia87

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Schedule 4 & 4A
Nomination.....
11/12/2015
AOR Received.
12-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2016 passed
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2016
Omg! Omg! Omg!

Finally our journey is almost over.

PPR PPR PPR

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Dia87 said:
Omg! Omg! Omg!

PPR PPR PPR
WOW! Congrats! Happy for you! I hope it rains on all of us soon! ::)

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
ritikasingh said:
Hello Friends,

AOR - 25th Jan, 2016
Doc Provided - 1st Feb

Best,
Ritika
Wow! Congrats on your PPR!!

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
Dia87 said:
Omg! Omg! Omg!

PPR PPR PPR
Congratulations!!! :D :D :D

sravalia

Apr 20, 2016
ritikasingh said:
Hello Friends,

AOR - 25th Jan, 2016
Doc Provided - 1st Feb

Best,
Ritika
Congratulations...Thank you for sharing.... !!!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Congrats guys tons of good emotions for all of us!!! ;) ;) ;)

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
Got an update email. Logged in but saw that nothing has changed. some one might have just touched or looked into my file. Some type of movement at least. 3 months now. AOR Jan 19th. FSW Inland.