+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
With the grace of almighty god, I received my PR Visa Stamped passport today. Thanks guys for your all support and help.

However, I am little more worried about my situation now. My PR Visa is valid till 21st Nov 2017 and baby expected deliver is on 10th Nov 2017. While submitting my passport for Visa stamping, I missed to inform IRCC about my expected baby and this is a complete miss from my side. Should I inform IRCC on this with immediate effect? Will it lead to misinterpretation? If I do a safe landing before delivery of my baby, should I be fine?

Guys please help me and provide your kind inputs.
Hey Rleax..no issues.
We are suppose to inform CIC only any change in the status..(ex: new born, change in address or change in job etc). In your case, you yet to be blessed with the baby, so its not an misinterpretation..you are 100% fine.

Options what you have:
1)You travel to Canada with your family and plan for delivery in Canada, once you land you will get the provincial health card which is 100% covered.
2)You and Your family complete your landing formalities..you can plan your delivery back in home..and later you can update CIC and include your new born child...

Dont worry man, you are absolutely fine..but only thing you and your family need to complete the landing before the expiry.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Hey Rleax..no issues.
We are suppose to inform CIC only any change in the status..(ex: new born, change in address or change in job etc). In your case, you yet to be blessed with the baby, so its not an misinterpretation..you are 100% fine.

Options what you have:
1)You travel to Canada with your family and plan for delivery in Canada, once you land you will get the provincial health card which is 100% covered.
2)You and Your family complete your landing formalities..you can plan your delivery back in home..and later you can update CIC and include your new born child...

Dont worry man, you are absolutely fine..but only thing you and your family need to complete the landing before the expiry.
Thanks bro for your kind inputs...

Sonu2014

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Good Morning Friends, any PPR updates of DEC Inland applicants? It seems the forum is silent...same as CIC!! ;):)

Reactions: SaraSmi

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My background changed to in progress too (second time) - hopefully passport request is just around the corner!

Sonu2014

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Humn..seems Dec Inlands not received PPR...Dec 1st week applicants may get PPR email anytime this week or next week...let's wait with little patience...!! :rolleyes:

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
need urgent help

I just received the following form to be filled, however, it looks like a form targeted for study visa and not for PR!! together with that a request for sch.A & my CV

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
File Number:
Name and Surname:
1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

any clue how to fill the above? most of the fields are not really applicable!

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My status is same, its showing medical passed, checking whether you meet eligibility requirement, no interview needed at this time , no background check needed, no addition documents required. and its like this from Feb 8,
is it normal , what you think.
Any suggestion after how long i should raise a case specific enquiry.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
guys anyone who submitted their application in January after receiving their ITA received any recent updates?? Its been silent for me since January :(:(:(

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
need urgent help

I just received the following form to be filled, however, it looks like a form targeted for study visa and not for PR!! together with that a request for sch.A & my CV

SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
File Number:
Name and Surname:
1- Intended, current or past field(s) of study.
2- Proposed, current or past thesis.
3- Intended, current or past supervisor(s).
4- Supervisor(s) for previous studies
5- List of publication(s) and research papers
6- Source(s) of funding for studies.
7- Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?
Name of company :
Duties:
Name of supervisor(s) :

any clue how to fill the above? most of the fields are not really applicable!
Did you try to give them a call? maybe they are requesting this information by mistake, thinking you are a student visa applicant.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Did you try to give them a call? maybe they are requesting this information by mistake, thinking you are a student visa applicant.
that's exactly what it looks like, I did call them and they said just fill it truthfully, which I did and dispatched it earlier today.. kinda silly however since 90% of the questions I answered by "not applicable" in Q.7 I wrote that I don't plan to go to my home country for extended stays, let alone for work, since that violates the Canadian PR obligations :p

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
that's exactly what it looks like, I did call them and they said just fill it truthfully, which I did and dispatched it earlier today.. kinda silly however since 90% of the questions I answered by "not applicable" in Q.7 I wrote that I don't plan to go to my home country for extended stays, let alone for work, since that violates the Canadian PR obligations :p
:D Looks like they did not want to say that it was a mistake, so they told you to fill it anyway.

Hope you receive your PPR soon

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Wow it seems from the timeline that PNP-Inland have to wait a lot just for medical pass, almost 6 months..... :(

I submitted my application on 11th April, 2016 and haven't heard anything yet

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015