+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

junscanada

Sep 24, 2015
I am an inland OINP applicant on a Temprorary Resident Permit because I got nominated and received ITA after my work permit expiry .

Now, my OINP nomination and TRP expire in a month and EE is not finalized yet.

PNP nomination certificate valid for 6 months so I was thinking I would get PR before its expiry but it doesn't seem like it would happen.

I am wondering what happens if EE does not finalize and my nominaion cerfificate pass the valid date?

Do I need to contact OINP or IRCC regarding this? I have been patiently wating..

Nomination Received Dec 8, 2016
ITA Dec 16, 2016
AOR Dec 30, 2016
Medical Passed Mar 13, 2017

Sonu2014

Nov 18, 2014
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
I am an inland OINP applicant on a Temprorary Resident Permit because I got nominated and received ITA after my work permit expiry .

Now, my OINP nomination and TRP expire in a month and EE is not finalized yet.

PNP nomination certificate valid for 6 months so I was thinking I would get PR before its expiry but it doesn't seem like it would happen.

I am wondering what happens if EE does not finalize and my nominaion cerfificate pass the valid date?

Do I need to contact OINP or IRCC regarding this? I have been patiently wating..

Nomination Received Dec 8, 2016
ITA Dec 16, 2016
AOR Dec 30, 2016
Medical Passed Mar 13, 2017
Find the reply in the link: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ontario-provincial-nomination-certificate-is-about-to-expire-when-pr-application.429281/
Hope it helps ! :)

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
true! Any how I got a notarized certificate made for the purpose. Being single and female from Pak is funny! :p

doesn't the passport show that you're unmarried? ID card? if nothing else just confirm it in writing.. it's very stupid request! how/why can someone prove they're unmarried!

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all. Yesterday I got ADR. Additional family information form to be sent within 7 days. Finally some movement after 183 days.
Could somebody with such experience help me with two questions in the form.
1. Both my parents are deceased (may God bless yours and grant them longer life). Should I write 'deceased' in their marital status field or 'married' and put 'deceased' in current address field as I read on cic website that if the person is deceased write 'deceased' in the present address followed by city and date of death and nothing mentioned on what to write in marital status field in such a case.

2. In the section for sisters and brothers. My sister is unemployed and never been. Is it enough to write unemployed in the present occupation field. Should I explain any further.

Thanks a lot in advance.

GDEEP19

Apr 11, 2017
HI FELLAS,
I AM IN A SAME SITUATION AS MOST OF OUT THERE. I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PR IN LAST OF DECEMBER AFTER GETTING NOMINATION FROM OINP. MY WORK PERMIT IS GOING TO EXPIRE IN FIRST WEEK OF JUNE. AS MOST OF US THOUGHT THAT PR APPLICATION PROCESS WON'T TAKE TOO LONG. I JUST NEED HELP FROM YOU GUYS IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT. I WANT TO APPLY FOR BRIDGING WORK PERMIT. CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION I HAVE TO SUBMIT FOR THIS APPLICATION. I TRIED MYSELF IT'S A LIL BIT CONFUSING FOR ME AND I WANT TO DOUBLE CHECK AS WELL
I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU.
I HOPE NO ONE HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR PPR

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all. Yesterday I got ADR. Additional family information form to be sent within 7 days. Finally some movement after 183 days.
Could somebody with such experience help me with two questions in the form.
1. Both my parents are deceased (may God bless yours and grant them longer life). Should I write 'deceased' in their marital status field or 'married' and put 'deceased' in current address field as I read on cic website that if the person is deceased write 'deceased' in the present address followed by city and date of death and nothing mentioned on what to write in marital status field in such a case.

2. In the section for sisters and brothers. My sister is unemployed and never been. Is it enough to write unemployed in the present occupation field. Should I explain any further.

Thanks a lot in advance.
1. Mention "Deceased" in present address and leave all other entries such as DOB, Marital status etc blank. If you have death certificates, you can attach them

2. Yes, "Unemployed" is sufficient. If VO needs more details, they'll request for them. They don't reject your application if anything is amiss in your IMM5406

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
1. Mention "Deceased" in present address and leave all other entries such as DOB, Marital status etc blank. If you have death certificates, you can attach them

2. Yes, "Unemployed" is sufficient. If VO needs more details, they'll request for them. They don't reject your application if anything is amiss in your IMM5406
Thanks a lot Mr Optimist. just uploaded the document.

megrav

Apr 18, 2016
Hi All,

I am a December 2015 applicant and have PNP from Ontario.

AOR received on 22nd Feb
Meds Cleared 30th March
NA on 15th May
Will CIC call or send e-mail to my employer in this phase? . Please guide so that I let my let my employer know.

Thanks

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi All,

I am a December 2015 applicant and have PNP from Ontario.

AOR received on 22nd Feb
Meds Cleared 30th March
NA on 15th May
Will CIC call or send e-mail to my employer in this phase? . Please guide so that I let my let my employer know.

Thanks
You can never expect their actions but they usually contact employers when they feel something suspicious.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
With the grace of almighty god, I received my PR Visa Stamped passport today. Thanks guys for your all support and help.

However, I am little more worried about my situation now. My PR Visa is valid till 21st Nov 2017 and baby expected deliver is on 10th Nov 2017. While submitting my passport for Visa stamping, I missed to inform IRCC about my expected baby and this is a complete miss from my side. Should I inform IRCC on this with immediate effect? Will it lead to misinterpretation? If I do a safe landing before delivery of my baby, should I be fine?

Guys please help me and provide your kind inputs.

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
With the grace of almighty god, I received my PR Visa Stamped passport today. Thanks guys for your all support and help.

However, I am little more worried about my situation now. My PR Visa is valid till 21st Nov 2017 and baby expected deliver is on 10th Nov 2017. While submitting my passport for Visa stamping, I missed to inform IRCC about my expected baby and this is a complete miss from my side. Should I inform IRCC on this with immediate effect? Will it lead to misinterpretation? If I do a safe landing before delivery of my baby, should I be fine?

Guys please help me and provide your kind inputs.

dont they ask you if u are expecting any changes in your status before the ask you to submit PP? if yes they did then i think you have a problem here as you knew your wife was with child and failed to inform them . and not to scare you this is just what i think . you may ask the experts

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
dont they ask you if u are expecting any changes in your status before the ask you to submit PP? if yes they did then i think you have a problem here as you knew your wife was with child and failed to inform them . and not to scare you this is just what i think . you may ask the experts
I'm the PPR letter, it has been stated but it's a miss from my side, what to do now?