+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
still waiting ::)
Maged, you are not alone. We are all standing with you waiting and praying for your PPR.

They say "Everything comes to him who waits " ..... Your PPR is just round the corner.... Stay Strong & stay hopeful....

Cheers & All the Best......

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Maged, you are not alone. We are all standing with you waiting and praying for your PPR.

They say "Everything comes to him who waits " ..... Your PPR is just round the corner.... Stay Strong & stay hopeful....

Cheers & All the Best......
Thanks

I'm not worried, just waiting and it's getting boring

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
girlgoneinternational said:
Landing Experience May 1st 2017

Landed as PR on May 1st . Flew through Emirates ( Delhi-Dubai-Toronto ) and the flight arrived around 3 pm EST Terminal 1 . As soon as I got out of plane there was a walk for about 200 to 300 meters where a custom officer saw my declaration card ( this is the card you get in plane and I filled it while flying ) and asked for any goods following . ( I had none ) . After I passed this officers booth another officer looked at my customs card and passport etc and directed me to immigration . There are two lines one for Canadian citizens and PR and other for visitors . I took the visitors lane ( as we are not PR until we land ) .The officer was extremely nice and polite ( apart from being good looking but that's not relevant ) . He asked me for my passport and COPR . Asked for two questions about if I was ever convicted and if I was ever refused a entry to Canada or anywhere or was required to leave Canada . These are the same questions we answered while filling our PR application . They just ask again to confirm if there has been any change in circumstances . Then he asked how much cash I am carrying . I was carrying CAD 1000 . And he did not asked anything further about funds . I proactively told him I don't have a permanent address in Canada . He said that's fine and gave me instructions to submit the address later using online ,fax or call . He directed me to get my SIN number . I also received new comers package ( from newcomer services booth located at the same terminal ) and received my SIN number . The service Canada officer told me that there are no more plastic cards issued so just the paper copy of your SIN is what I need to keep .

I was not asked anything about proof of funds or bank statements . I was also not asked for any other documentation . It look less than 10 minutes . This landing was smother and quicker than even when I landed as student and worker .

After collecting my luggage I decided to treat myself and hired a limo to my Homestay and paid $75 . ( I always took TTC in the past for $3 ) .

All the best to everyone . I understand the journey has been full of anxiety , HARDWORK ,patience and wait . However everyone will get there .its just the matter of Time .
Hired a LIMO instead of TTC. ;D ;D ;D

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Guys, Today I got my PPR request, this forum was so helpful thanks guys.

My Time Line:
PNP-O
Office - NDVO
Dec 3rd - AOR
BGC - After getting the PPR, today it got changed to "We are processing your Background check"
PPR - 5th May.

Seniors Can you help in my below queries.
1)Currently I am in Canada and my dependents are in India. Can I submit my passport here to Ottawa and my dependents can submit to Delhi
in India??? Is this fine, do I need to do anything additional here? Did any one came across this situation????
2)What is this COPR? when will get that??
3)After getting PPR, My BG got changed to "We are processing your Background check", is this normal???

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) you can request them via email to change the VO for your dependents. they can then send it to NDVO via VFS. I got that done 2 weeks ago .. .My spouse is in India
2)CoPR is the confirmation of PR . Its a document which you will receive along with your stamped passport. you need to present it at that time of Landing
3)My status changed after I got the passport back .

IAMFINE said:
Guys, Today I got my PPR request, this forum was so helpful thanks guys.

My Time Line:
PNP-O
Office - NDVO
Dec 3rd - AOR
BGC - After getting the PPR, today it got changed to "We are processing your Background check"
PPR - 5th May.

Seniors Can you help in my below queries.
1)Currently I am in Canada and my dependents are in India. Can I submit my passport here to Ottawa and my dependents can submit to Delhi
in India??? Is this fine, do I need to do anything additional here? Did any one came across this situation????
2)What is this COPR? when will get that??
3)After getting PPR, My BG got changed to "We are processing your Background check", is this normal???

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
spikegin said:
1) you can request them via email to change the VO for your dependents. they can then send it to NDVO via VFS. I got that done 2 weeks ago .. .My spouse is in India
2)CoPR is the confirmation of PR . Its a document which you will receive along with your stamped passport. you need to present it at that time of Landing
3)My status changed after I got the passport back .
Thanks Spikegin, for your reply.

As per my PPR, my VO is NDVO. The first point in the PPR says, we need to submit all our passports to Delhi via VFS. And, in the 4th point it says, if we are in Canada, I can submit it to Ottawa office with all the passports including dependents.

So, By default my dependents VO office is Delhi, rite. Is it of for them to submit their passport to Delhi office with the PPR letter and I submit here in Ottawa? I am confused. How to deal with this now???

To which email do I need to mail to get the confirmation.

spikegin

Star Member
May 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As soon as I got my PPR i sent them an Email informing them that my spouse is in India. I got a message the next day in my CIC with a letter explainign what to do if spouse is overseas.
We had to send that letter along with spouse passport via VFS to NDVO.
You can send your passport to ottawa if you are in North america.

IAMFINE said:
Thanks Spikegin, for your reply.

As per my PPR, my VO is NDVO. The first point in the PPR says, we need to submit all our passports to Delhi via VFS. And, in the 4th point it says, if we are in Canada, I can submit it to Ottawa office with all the passports including dependents.

So, By default my dependents VO office is Delhi, rite. Is it of for them to submit their passport to Delhi office with the PPR letter and I submit here in Ottawa? I am confused. How to deal with this now???

To which email do I need to mail to get the confirmation.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
spikegin said:
As soon as I got my PPR i sent them an Email informing them that my spouse is in India. I got a message the next day in my CIC with a letter explainign what to do if spouse is overseas.
We had to send that letter along with spouse passport via VFS to NDVO.
You can send your passport to ottawa if you are in North america.
oh Great, to which email -id you mailed? And, what was your primary office mentioned in you PPR? (Because, In my PPR, My Primary office is New Delhi and I am in Canada). don't mind me asking these many questions, hope you understand :)

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Hi Guys

How much time is needed for checking the eligibility ? My status has been same for about two months now.

"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and Backgrount check is " Not Applicable".

I am FSW/PNP.

Thanks

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
sm2016 said:
Hi Guys

How much time is needed for checking the eligibility ? My status has been same for about two months now.

"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and Backgrount check is " Not Applicable".

I am FSW/PNP.

Thanks

This status will not change till get your PR stamped, I believer by this they might have completed the basic eligibility check and passed your file to local VO. To confirm this you can apply GCMS notes, google how to apply GCMS you will get full information.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Can some seniors answer my questions,

Currently I am in Canada and my family is in India, I have below doubts can some one please let me know

1)As per my PPR my Primary office is New Delhi.
As my Dependents are in India, can they send their passports alone to New Delhi Via VFS for stamping?

2)Can I send my passports for stamping here at Ottawa?

3)Do I need to mail anyone asking change of any processing center? Is it necessary, because already my primary office is Delhi, rite.

4)If yes for 3rd point, to which mail ID I need to send asking for change.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Maged,

what would be the process of cse? Where will I send an email as there hasnt been anu communication I dont know about officer ids. Can you please link me up if its posted before.

maged_mmh said:
once you cross 6 months you need to send a cse, they claim to respond in 5 days.. I think this is faster than notes

sm2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
IAMFINE said:
This status will not change till get your PR stamped, I believer by this they might have completed the basic eligibility check and passed your file to local VO. To confirm this you can apply GCMS notes, google how to apply GCMS you will get full information.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

So you mean, "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" this remains the same and
" Background check -Not applicable" will change to In Progress"

Kindly Suggest.

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
sm2016 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply.

So you mean, "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" this remains the same and
" Background check -Not applicable" will change to In Progress"

Kindly Suggest.
yes correct, for me even Back ground check remaing as Not applicable, it got changed to In progress on the same when I got PPR.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
AK1285 said:
Maged,

what would be the process of cse? Where will I send an email as there hasnt been anu communication I dont know about officer ids. Can you please link me up if its posted before.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx