AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

GOCANADA92

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys
My nomination certificate ends in a week
What happened if i got rejected after its expired?!!!
Its been with IRCC for four months and no update yet!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedahraza said:
Received RCMP request today. @bestofluck, kindly update your list. Thanks

Great the file is progressing!!!

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone from OINP Human Capital program, with AOR in December got PPR ?

Here are my timelines, when can I expect an update from CIC ?

AOR - Jan 15
Meds passed and BG IP - March 17
Background check Not applicable.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada108 said:
Did anyone from OINP Human Capital program, with AOR in December got PPR ?

Here are my timelines, when can I expect an update from CIC ?

AOR - Jan 15
Meds passed and BG IP - March 17
Background check Not applicable.

Many Applicants

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi guys
My nomination certificate ends in a week
What happened if i got rejected after its expired?!!!
Its been with IRCC for four months and no update yet!
Let's hope for the best and wish nothing of that sort happens . After 4 months it's unlikely that the file be rejected . However under rarest of the rare situation if that happens in order to renew your nomination you must meet their score cut off ( though I am not sure if you can renew or apply fresh . I know some provinces just renew the nomination ) . If you still meet the OINP criteria you can apply to ircc with nomination .

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Hi Everyone!
Seniors on this thread, I have been waiting for the RPRF request and have heard nothing from IRCC. Since everyone has been getting positive news lately. It's been 5 months. Any idea what might be the glitch? :((

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AK1285 said:
Hi Everyone!
Seniors on this thread, I have been waiting for the RPRF request and have heard nothing from IRCC. Since everyone has been getting positive news lately. It's been 5 months. Any idea what might be the glitch? :((
Easy answer. You are a Nov 18 candidate and last week the went up to Nov 13. Give them one week.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Guys I have one question, since my lawyer is following up on the whole application thing and she is the one checking my CIC account since the beggining of the process.i was wondering; in case of any request would she be receiving a notification email somewhere if she linked her email to the account ? Or would I receive an email as my email was also listed as a contact email in the application ?

I am freaking out because every time I check, I am told to wait six months and that we won't be hearing anyhirng before ! And I don't want to be so pushy asking the same question every other well ...

HELP PLEASE

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hachuflay said:
Easy answer. You are a Nov 18 candidate and last week the went up to Nov 13. Give them one week.
i am Nov 8 applicant, i paid RPRF upfront and got no update since medical passed on Nov 18 . waiting is killing me ...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny

Many Many congratulations to you on getting your PPR.

you have been a real inspiration and a long company to the group and me particularly, throughout the OINP and Federal process and ultimately rewarded with the well deserved PPR.

All the best to you for the future in Canada.

CONGRATS AGAIN to DigitalDestiny

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
DigitalDestiny

Many Many congratulations to you on getting your PPR.

you have been a real inspiration and a long company to the group and me particularly, throughout the OINP and Federal process and ultimately rewarded with the well deserved PPR.

All the best to you for the future in Canada.

CONGRATS AGAIN to DigitalDestiny

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Thanks a lot @BestofLuck for standing with me and the entire group thoughout this journey. I really appreciate the help, support, motivation and optimism that you radiated and the way you helped each one of us in this LOOOOONG journey.....

God Bless you :)

My sincere thanks to ALL the Forum Members specially BestofLuck, MZASAM, Maged_mmh, Krishna Patni, Raj, Asivad, MDM23, DASHA1 and many many more people who selflessly helped, motivated and guided me in this journey ....

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks... Do anyone had to send IMM5406? I'm an OINP candidate and have no family. But I have been asked to fill IMM5406.

Moreover, what should I enter in "Marital Status". It doesn't have sufficient space to write "Never Married"