Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girish979 said:
I got RPRF request today
AOR:dec 15 2016

Usually, how many more days do we have to wait for PPR?
There is no "Usually" with IRCC, some applicants get their PPR few days after RPRF and some applicants don't
Good luck :D

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am 07th November applicant and I have started my 6th months of waiting this week. Therefore I sent an email message to Vienna VO and got this answer:

"With reference to your below e-mail, please be informed that your on-line application has been transferred to our office in December 2016 . Your application is in queue for review by a visa officer. We will contact you in due course if we need additional documents. "

No info how long this queue is....

I have ordered my GCMS note a couple of days ago.

This waiting kills me...

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cron said:
I am 07th November applicant and I have started my 6th months of waiting this week. Therefore I sent an email message to Vienna VO and got this answer:

"With reference to your below e-mail, please be informed that your on-line application has been transferred to our office in December 2016 . Your application is in queue for review by a visa officer. We will contact you in due course if we need additional documents. "

No info how long this queue is....

I have ordered my GCMS note a couple of days ago.

This waiting kills me...
What is your background check status ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhavcaluk said:
One consultant did applications for oinp for 20 + applicants. These persons got nomination. But what happened after this is a tragedy for all nominated,
All the files are sent for integrity check where it was found thatr 20+ applications had same email id and correspondence address. The consultant did not submit the use of a representative form.
All applicants were sent a letter asking if they used a representative or if somebody helped them in application. Ij=nstead of telling truth they said one person helped them to fill application free of cost.
The applicants have been issued PFL for misinformation . They are likely to be banned.
Please be careful if you are going through a consultant
There is a difference between getting help from someone for filing your application and letting others file your application. The former doesn't require "Use of a representative form" IMO but the latter might.

Anybody can act as a representative - Relatives, Friends, Professional Immigration Consultants licensed by ICCRC. However, in order to receive payment, the representative should be licensed by ICCRC.

The sad reality is, especially in India, there are these so called consultant companies that are minting money and guess what, nobody is authorized to submit applications on behalf others for payment. Only a Canadian PR or Citizen is eligible to be licensed as lawful immigration consultant. There are no laws governing this here so a ton of incompetent, soulless so called consultants have mushroomed all over the country and they don't know what they are doing. They are like leeches, they suck everything the client has and don't provide proper service. Pathetic! I've read a lot of stories here on the forum about consultants treating clients like crap once payment has been made. Sigh! Makes me physically sick just thinking how can someone do this to another person!

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ahmad Shqair said:
What is your background check status ?
Background check: not applicable :[

GDEEP19

Apr 11, 2017
bhavcaluk said:
One consultant did applications for oinp for 20 + applicants. These persons got nomination. But what happened after this is a tragedy for all nominated,
All the files are sent for integrity check where it was found thatr 20+ applications had same email id and correspondence address. The consultant did not submit the use of a representative form.
All applicants were sent a letter asking if they used a representative or if somebody helped them in application. Ij=nstead of telling truth they said one person helped them to fill application free of cost.
The applicants have been issued PFL for misinformation . They are likely to be banned.
Please be careful if you are going through a consultant
Reply to the above quote:
Thanks for sharing this valuable information. If it is true then i think because of this situation IRCC now reviewing the applications of applicants (nominated one) very carefully and that's why they are taking so long if i am not wrong.

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys! I've just received a CPCO-FinalRequet email!! :p

However I'm a bit confused, I thought for visa exempt citizens there was not need to send anything but they are requesting me to send photocopy of my passport.

Is this the normal procedure?

Edit: Auto-response: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp v :D

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
Visa exempt send copy of passport rather than actual passport.

Congrats!!

GPreet

Dec 4, 2010
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/12/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with file
GPreet said:
I have been asked today to provide a settlement plan establishing intent to live in Ontario (PNP Outland). I applied from US on Dec 25. They have given 7 days to provide them the information.
Strangest thing happened; got another email today asking to disregard the previous communication that asked for a settlement plan 3 days ago. And bummer it is as I was just going to upload the plan today. Any ideas what might be cooking on my case???

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
GPreet said:
Strangest thing happened; got another email today asking to disregard the previous communication that asked for a settlement plan 3 days ago. And bummer it is as I was just going to upload the plan today. Any ideas what might be cooking on my case???
I posted an answer on a different thread.

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just checked my cic account, BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Wish me luck fellas!

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Luckyguy05 said:
Just checked my cic account, BG status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Wish me luck fellas!
Mine remains the same even after PPR

Luckyguy05

Star Member
Dec 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hachuflay said:
Mine remains the same even after PPR
heard that before, i guess it's not uncommon.