+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
AOR 29th Jan.. Finally some update.. Medicals passed.. I didn't get any automated email about status change but when i logged in, i saw it has changed..

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
ars999 said:
AOR 29th Jan.. Finally some update.. Medicals passed.. I didn't get any automated email about status change but when i logged in, i saw it has changed..
hey good..wts ur timeline...in land or out land..which country u r from.

ars999

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
IAMFINE said:
hey good..wts ur timeline...in land or out land..which country u r from.
I am PNP-inland..

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/january-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker/cases/case-15912

Sunny_CV

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Hi Seniors,

First of all I want to let you know that I have Passport submission request (COPR) and need to submit the passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Now, I have couple of questions:

1. I and my family are in Australia right now. How can I submit the passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi ?
2. We are blessed with a baby in the month of March and I had informed CIC about it on 4/4/2017 through CSE form but have not received any response. How can I include baby in the application now ?

Thanks in advance !!

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Praise the LORD !!! He makes everything beautiful in his time ....

It is PPR for us friends ....

FSW-O
E-Apr - 12 Dec 2016
Passport request - 11 Apr 2017

My Lawyer Just sent me the letter from CIC requesting for our passport.

Thank you God for giving us the patience, helping us not to loose hope & giving us this forum to help us know that we are not alone in this struggle.

Thank you bestofluck and all the members for never letting us give up and being there for every small query throughout the process.....

IAMFINE

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
SR1978 said:
Praise the LORD !!! He makes everything beautiful in his time ....

It is PPR for us friends ....

FSW-O
E-Apr - 12 Dec 2016
Passport request - 11 Apr 2017

My Lawyer Just sent me the letter from CIC requesting for our passport.

Thank you God for giving us the patience, helping us not to loose hope & giving us this forum to help us know that we are not alone in this struggle.

Thank you bestofluck and all the members for never letting us give up and being there for every small query throughout the process.....
Hey congrats...any idea about your Local Visa office? Which country r u from?

girish979

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
India
Interview........
None
Need help!!

if we use representative while submitting the application, will CIC send emails to both representative and applicant or only representative?
I did not receive any mail from AOR. Im not sure if the mails are sent to representative? Please help.

GDEEP19

Apr 11, 2017
I AM IN CANADA AND GOT OINP INVITATION TO APPLY IN NOV 2015
AOR OINP JULY 2016.
NOMNATION IN OCT.
FILED FOR PR IN DEC 2016 (AOR DEC14)
10 MARCH 2017 PASSED MEDICAL
BG IS N/A (CURRENTLY)
I TALKED TO MY CONSULTANT HE SAID THAT, " WE FILE 15 APPLICATIONS THROUGH OINP AND LAST SATURDAY ONE GOT PPR BUT ITS FROM NOV 2016"
SOME OF MY FRIENDS GOT MEDICAL PASSED IN JUST ONE MONTH (OINP & BC PNP). OINP IS VERY SLOW

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunny_CV said:
Hi Seniors,

First of all I want to let you know that I have Passport submission request (COPR) and need to submit the passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

Now, I have couple of questions:

1. I and my family are in Australia right now. How can I submit the passports to High Commission of Canada in New Delhi ?
2. We are blessed with a baby in the month of March and I had informed CIC about it on 4/4/2017 through CSE form but have not received any response. How can I include baby in the application now ?

Thanks in advance !!
Write to LVO New Delhi directly. Inform them, that you want to postpone PPR, as you want to have your baby first. Good luck

sam_1011

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

Phew, By God's Grace just got my passports back along with the COPR ;D

also my application was updated with the following:
Background check : Your background check was completed.
Final decision : Your application was approved.

Best of luck to all those who are waiting. Hang in there, PPR is imminent.

@bestofluck and other members of this group: you were a great help, a moral support.

Hope meeting all the members of "Dec OINP Nomiated" in CANADA one day. :D

Mr Optimist

Star Member
Sep 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, need some help

I received a message requesting for IMM5406. I'm little confused with what detail to provide.

This is the message in request letter:
Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family
Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures FOR YOU. This must be
received at this office by: YYYY/MM/DD
Now my situation. I was raised by guardians and has never been married. Should I simply enter my details alone in IMM5406 and send it?

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
SaraSmi said:
You should come back and submit your passport..assuming u stay in canada.
They give 1 mnth time to submit your passport.
Thank you!