+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mawcanada said:
I sent my passports on Monday local visa office and got an email on Tuesday that visa is issued and to pick up passport the following week. So that's good news for me....
congrats. good luck

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
@bestofluck; did you receive your stamped passport back?

Yoona

Jun 27, 2016
Hello,
I finally got my PPR letter today. ;D

The request letter sent to my profile was actually a PPR letter but I guess a glitch held it back.
I made a report as suggested and I sent emails to the central visa office in Canada as well as my local visa office in Manila, complaining about the "stuck letter" and requesting the letter to be sent to my inbox instead. They did sent the PPR letter about an hour ago with Monday's date (27th) on it.

I am still grateful to get the letter anyway. So I want to thank Vensak and Hachuflay for your suggestions; and everyone for the helpful posts that help keep our hopes alive.

Good luck to everyone.^^

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
Yoona said:
Hello,
I finally got my PPR letter today. ;D

The request letter sent to my profile was actually a PPR letter but I guess a glitch held it back.
I made a report as suggested and I sent emails to the central visa office in Canada as well as my local visa office in Manila, complaining about the "stuck letter" and requesting the letter to be sent to my inbox instead. They did sent the PPR letter about an hour ago with Monday's date (27th) on it.

I am still grateful to get the letter anyway. So I want to thank Vensak and Hachuflay for your suggestions; and everyone for the helpful posts that help keep our hopes alive.

Good luck to everyone.^^
Congratulation and wish you all the best....

What was your timeline ?

Yoona

Jun 27, 2016
Timeline:

OINP submission: Jan 8, 2016
OINP nomination: Dec 7, 2016
ITA : Dec 16, 2016
Submission and eAPR: Dec 22, 2016
BG (NN-NS) : Jan 11, 2017
Medicals passed: Feb 7, 2017
BG (NS-NA) : Mar 8, 2017
BG (NA-IP) : Mar 23, 2017
PPR : Mar 27, 2017

LVO : Manilla, Phillipines

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Congratulations for all those whom their applications were approved! Am so happy for you, best of luck in the coming journey and am glad that all the wait is finally coming to an end for you :D :D :D

I was away from the group and today I got to catch on all the amazing updates!

One question I have, I submitted my application on 17.01.2107 and since then I have been in contact with my representative where she tells me to chill as we will not hear anything before 6 months! I have shared that people are getting some updates and then I was told nothing has happened so far and we will here an ok or rejection by the end of the period.

If there are any updates, would she receive a notification that there is something in my CIC inbox or she will have to check it frequently? can you please shed some highlight here so I can understand ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
s.abuhass said:
Congratulations for all those whom their applications were approved! Am so happy for you, best of luck in the coming journey and am glad that all the wait is finally coming to an end for you :D :D :D

I was away from the group and today I got to catch on all the amazing updates!

One question I have, I submitted my application on 17.01.2107 and since then I have been in contact with my representative where she tells me to chill as we will not hear anything before 6 months! I have shared that people are getting some updates and then I was told nothing has happened so far and we will here an ok or rejection by the end of the period.

If there are any updates, would she receive a notification that there is something in my CIC inbox or she will have to check it frequently? can you please shed some highlight here so I can understand ?
She has to check MyCIC account regularly. IF there is some additional document request you might miss that and application would get stuck because they give only 7 days to respond or send the docs. Talk to your representative and tell her to check it regularly ( not frequently).

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After medical status changed to passed and background check changed to NA in Feb. I have had no updates to my profile. I am not sure what's holding them back on my profile. Anyone who applied around Dec. 3 receive PPR?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sid.r said:
After medical status changed to passed and background check changed to NA in Feb. I have had no updates to my profile. I am not sure what's holding them back on my profile. Anyone who applied around Dec. 3 receive PPR?
Most of the applicant between 2nd week of Nov upto 2nd week of December are waiting. Wait for the next rally it should be for you guys. All the best

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
Most of the applicant between 2nd week of Nov upto 2nd week of December are waiting. Wait for the next rally it should be for you guys. All the best
They don't process beg of December at all so far

sid.r

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Hopefully soon! Have requested GCMS notes to see where they are at with my file.

Thanks bestofluck!

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I would like to have some portrait photos to prepare for my PPR. I found two req. specifications regarding VISA applications.

What do you think which is the proper size of portrait photos?

35x45mm or 50x70 mm?

Thanks for your reply!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cron said:
I would like to have some portrait photos to prepare for my PPR. I found two req. specifications regarding VISA applications.

What do you think which is the proper size of portrait photos?

35x45mm or 50x70 mm?

Thanks for your reply!
50x70 mm for PPR