NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
Thanks. Hope they clear all of us within given 5.5 months time. ;)

Good luck
Bestofluck, happy for you. Hope to have your ppr very soon. :) :) :)

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
bestofluck said:
Thanks. All the best to you

Hi BestOFluck

Sorry for the late comment I was travelling away for the weekend. Congratulations to you for your BG being in progress . Seeeeeee I told you you might just get PPR before the end of this month .

Hope the next batch of PPRs from NDVO is for everyone whose BG changed to IP

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
girlgoneinternational said:
Hi BestOFluck

Sorry for the late comment I was travelling away for the weekend. Congratulations to you for your BG being in progress . Seeeeeee I told you you might just get PPR before the end of this month .

Hope the next batch of PPRs from NDVO is for everyone whose BG changed to IP
Thanks. Yes it's good they are processing in given time. All the best for your PPR too

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Thanks. Yes it's good they are processing in given time. All the best for your PPR too
hey @bestofluck ... congrats man... wish u PPR soon ... u have been a great help throughout this process... appreciate it

rsingh123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
BREAKING UPDATE..........I JUST CHECKED MY BG CHANGED TO IP . ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
so good to hear of an update from your end :) i sincerely wish the final congratulations are in order soon :) :)

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Dear friends,

I am in a trouble. Please help me. The problem is that I got my nomination with NOC 2143. I have more than 4 years of working experience from this NOC. Before that, I had been working for two other companies mainly in the field of construction and civil engineering. The NOC for those old professional experiences in job bank is 2131. I got job letters from those companies and the responsibilities of both of them are in accordance with NOC 2131. But, in one of them the title of my position is geotechnical engineer which has NOC 2144. Technically, I do not need the scores of those job experiences. But, as I have mentioned them as my professional experience, I had to upload those letters. Now, I do not know what the officer will do with my case. Do I need to order a note or a cse?
I should add that the officer of ON did not consider this problem and I got nominated. What are your suggestions to me? I am worried about this case.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
Dear friends,

I am in a trouble. Please help me. The problem is that I got my nomination with NOC 2143. I have more than 4 years of working experience from this NOC. Before that, I had been working for two other companies mainly in the field of construction and civil engineering. The NOC for those old professional experiences in job bank is 2131. I got job letters from those companies and the responsibilities of both of them are in accordance with NOC 2131. But, in one of them the title of my position is geotechnical engineer which has NOC 2144. Technically, I do not need the scores of those job experiences. But, as I have mentioned them as my professional experience, I had to upload those letters. Now, I do not know what the officer will do with my case. Do I need to order a note or a cse?
I should add that the officer of ON did not consider this problem and I got nominated. What are your suggestions to me? I am worried about this case.
actually I don't see a problem at all.

1.You must have 1 year exp in the main NOC. Other work exp can be in any NOC

2. Job title is not important but duties should match so you are fine

3. OINP has given you nomiation so nothing to worry

4. You have passed the stage of rejection due to NOC prob.

Suddenly don't start panicking in the middle of process. Keep yourself away from forum for few days and relax.

Everything is fine.good luck for PR.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
bestofluck said:
actually I don't see a problem at all.

1.You must have 1 year exp in the main NOC. Other work exp can be in any NOC

2. Job title is not important but duties should match so you are fine

3. OINP has given you nomiation so nothing to worry

Suddenly don't start panicking in the middle of process. Keep yourself away from forum for few days and relax.

Everything is fine.good luck for PR.
Thank you bestofluck. You are fantastic and always ready to help us in difficult situations. hope to see you ppr very soon. You deserve it man.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
mohsenfar said:
Thank you bestofluck. You are fantastic and always ready to help us in difficult situations. hope to see you ppr very soon. You deserve it man.
Regarding my previous questions, I want to know how the officers understand the real NOC. I guess they refer to our job bank. Is it true?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mohsenfar said:
Regarding my previous questions, I want to know how the officers understand the real NOC. I guess they refer to our job bank. Is it true?
they are the ones who invented it :)

it's the government man!

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
maged_mmh said:
they are the ones who invented it :)

it's the government man!
So, do you mean that they do not look at our job bank?and do they just understand our NOC based on our job letters?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mohsenfar said:
So, do you mean that they do not look at our job bank?and do they just understand our NOC based on our job letters?
They compare your duties here
find your noc
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp