Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gantisunil86 said:
I actually asked them for my UCI and VO, and i got this reply:

Good morning Sunil,

Your application (E000687xxx) has been approved. Instructions will be sent to you shortly.

Your UCI # is xxx.
gantisunil86: Congrats!! Great you shared this new procedure of CIC/IRCC. We would have never known.
Also share the news of PPR letter as soon as you get. Thanks in advance. Enjoy!!

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
MZASAM said:
gantisunil86: Congrats!! Great you shared this new procedure of CIC/IRCC. We would have never known.
Also share the news of PPR letter as soon as you get. Thanks in advance. Enjoy!!
Sure i will do it

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
Sedlris said:
@bestofluck

Got passport requests today!!!!!!! I am so excited ;D :p :D

Congratulations Sedlris ... Which visa office ?

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a reply to my mail that my file is with the London visa office now.. Anyone know their email address?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sedlris said:
@bestofluck

Got passport requests today!!!!!!! I am so excited ;D :p :D

Sedlris : Congrats!! Can you please share your eAPR..AoR...other details

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
skdubai said:
Got a reply to my mail that my file is with the London visa office now.. Anyone know their email address?
There is a separate thread for London VO. you will get details.

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to ask about my uci number and got feedback of my number, however this was added:

Please be advised that your Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) for your spouse and you are still outstanding. If you have already paid, please send a receipt of your RPRF to this e-mail: CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

I didn't pay RPRF fees upfront, does this mean I should pay it right away and send receipt to the email or I have to wait for an email to pay it. And if I pay it now how does it link to my application?

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
For those whose background check status changed to "In Progress" - did your application status say "Updated" before you checked the detailed status?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mawcanada said:
I sent an email to ask about my uci number and got feedback of my number, however this was added:

Please be advised that your Right of Permanent Residence Fees (RPRF) for your spouse and you are still outstanding. If you have already paid, please send a receipt of your RPRF to this e-mail: CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

I didn't pay RPRF fees upfront, does this mean I should pay it right away and send receipt to the email or I have to wait for an email to pay it. And if I pay it now how does it link to my application?
Yes you can pay the fees and send the recpt. In reply to the mail. When you get RPRF req and new window opens, you can upload the same receipt.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
For those whose background check status changed to "In Progress" - did your application status say "Updated" before you checked the detailed status?
I never received notifications for BG updates. However, I did receive emails when my medical passed and for each individual document request.

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
bestofluck said:
She is asking whether the submitted button changed to updated after entering mycic and before checking status.
Ok so I think you are talking about the text under "Details" and "Messages" columns. The under both the columns stayed the same for all BG changes. however if I remember correctly, Details entry changed to "Updated" when Meds passed and it changed to "Action Required" when documents were requested. It now reads "Submitted" after I submitted the requested documents. In addition, every time there was a new message in my application page, which so far happened for the application transmission, the AOR letter and each document request, the entry under "Messages" changed to "Unread" or "New" ( I am sure it changed to something bot not sure what exactly haha).

Hope this is what she is asking for :D

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
Just noticed my background check changed to in progress. What does this signifies?