AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

aka5h

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I need your assistance, I am applying for PR and in the Your document checklist there is a sub-section Proof of Relationship (required). Can you please advise what documents have to be uploaded in this section. I am a single applicant and never married.

When I click on the "i" icon for the section it says -

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

a marriage certificate
Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)Opens a new window
a birth certificate
an official document naming you as a parent
a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Akashdeep Singh

yash9022

Apr 26, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
18th March 17
Hello Bestofluck,
Can u pls add me to the list, I got my AOR on 16th Jan 2017.
Thank You. :)

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello bestofluck,
Please add me as well.
Dec2016 OINP, Jan2017eAPR/AOR
See signature for timeline.
thanks!
nerd.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
Bestofluck
I submitted my app on 18 Jan and recieved my AOR too.
Please add me to the list.
Thanks

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

I need your assistance, I am applying for PR and in the Your document checklist there is a sub-section Proof of Relationship (required). Can you please advise what documents have to be uploaded in this section. I am a single applicant and never married.

You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

a marriage certificate
a birth certificate
a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Regards,
Akashdeep Singh
Well, from my understanding, if you are single, never married, you can just upload any proof regarding your parents. A birth certificate usually shows your parent name and ID number. You can also upload a explanation indicating that you're never married and you don't have marriage certificate and etc.

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
Dear friends,
I hope you are fine. I haven't sent my documents yet.... I have some questions and would be thankful if you helped me.

1. In my EE profile I included my husband's job experience and didn't claim any points. Now it's really difficult for us to get a job experience letter from all the companies . Can I not fill this part in after ITA profile?

2. The NOC that I got nomination for was 4021. Right now I am working in another NOC (5031 for example). I included 5031 in my primary EE profile. After ITA Do I need to include and have a job experience letter for 5031, as well? I didn't claim any points for 5031.

3. I worked for 6 years in one job out of which only 2years were full-time. In primary EE profile, I only mentioned the 2 full-time years. Now, can I add the other 4 years to the after ITA profile? Won't that be inconsistent?

Sorry for asking too many questions.
Thank you for your help and support

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
language instructor 1 said:
Dear friends,
I hope you are fine. I haven't sent my documents yet.... I have some questions and would be thankful if you helped me.

1. In my EE profile I included my husband's job experience and didn't claim any points. Now it's really difficult for us to get a job experience letter from all the companies . Can I not fill this part in after ITA profile?

2. The NOC that I got nomination for was 4021. Right now I am working in another NOC (5031 for example). I included 5031 in my primary EE profile. After ITA Do I need to include and have a job experience letter for 5031, as well? I didn't claim any points for 5031.

3. I worked for 6 years in one job out of which only 2years were full-time. In primary EE profile, I only mentioned the 2 full-time years. Now, can I add the other 4 years to the after ITA profile? Won't that be inconsistent?

Sorry for asking too many questions.
Thank you for your help and support
01. When you are not claiming points, just submit whatever you have like appointment letter, payslips or anything
02. Same thing, just submit what you have
03. you can add another 4 years. it is not inconsistent.

The only personal suggestion is that do not remove the work exp you have mentioned before ITA and do not even shift it to personal history but keep the details as it is. Adding another 4 years is not a problem if it does ot clash with other details.

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
aka5h said:
Hi Guys,

a marriage certificate
a birth certificate

Regards,
Akashdeep Singh
If you selected yes for relative in Canada, you need to show proof of relation like common parents etc. You also need to upload their PR/ citizenship document along with proof of residence(e.g. Utility bill)in the proof of status section

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
aditik15 said:
If you selected yes for relative in Canada, you need to show proof of relation like common parents etc. You also need to upload their PR/ citizenship document along with proof of residence(e.g. Utility bill)in the proof of status section
True. This was my case too.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Congrats @bestofluck you crossed now your half way to PPR ;).
Wish you smoother journey ahead with the other half way left.
Any updates to BG status?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
Congrats @bestofluck you crossed now your half way to PPR ;).
Wish you smoother journey ahead with the other half way left.
Any updates to BG status?
Yes crossing halfway also is a pleasant feeling. thanks
No BG Change :mad: