nevergiveup08

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In medical ( If you are in Canada)
Results are shown as
Incomplete or required .
On further investigation, they said it will show the same for next 10 days and you can upload the same page.
However my lawyer says : It should say complete otherwise chances are IRCC can reject my file.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
bestofluck said:
read carefully what was asked for :p

Hi! Sorry for stupid questions, but I need to clarify this.
1. I prepare my documents for uploading. Do we need to make a copy of all passport pages with visas and info and notarize them or do we just need to scan the original pages in color without notarizing?
2. I'd like to ask the same about ECA reports from WES - is it possible to scan them in color and upload or do we need at first make copies and notarize them?
3. Copies can be in black and white, right?

Where did he ask for PCC?

maged_mmh take it somewhere else. every time i proved you wrong
you are ALWAYS RIGHT, if that makes you feel better

PCCs need to be in color scan

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
you are ALWAYS RIGHT, if that makes you feel better

PCCs need to be in color scan

Guys, hang on!!! Remember, our files, irrespective of B/W or Color have been LOCKED!!!
A request: Let every applicant share his understanding, interpretation of the requirements, perspectives.
We must all respect each others viewpoints; as none of us are perfect. Let us extinguish the B/W/C flareup.

Wish and pray IRCC expedites processing our applications.

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've just been asked to send my Passport to finalize the processing of my permanent residence!
This was way much faster than I anticipated!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
MZASAM said:

Guys, hang on!!! Remember, our files, irrespective of B/W or Color have been LOCKED!!!
A request: Let every applicant share his understanding, interpretation of the requirements, perspectives.
We must all respect each others viewpoints; as none of us are perfect. Let us extinguish the B/W/C flareup.

Wish and pray IRCC expedites processing our applications.
it's not a viewpoint.

anyone who has sent a b/w PCC should send an CSE update in color immidiately

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
alepops said:

I've just been asked to send my Passport to finalize the processing of my permanent residence!
:D

congrats .. good luck in your upcoming journey!

The Phenom

Star Member
Aug 31, 2016
I have submitted my e-APR on 23rd December but after that I did not get any update on my application. Even, Medical status is not changed yet. Anyone with similar time line and receive update?

My worrying concern is that in last 3 draws, they have issued 7716 invitations which again lead to longer processing times from my prospective. Now, I am scared because I have already faced OINP prolonged processing. I am still hoping for best.

Please share your views on this friends.

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
alepops said:

Excellent news!!!!! Can I be nosy? Where are you applying from and how long was you background check in progress?

mjadawala

Jul 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13-03-2017 - Travel History IMM5562E
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Done....
17-12-2016; Med's passed - 23-03-2017
nevergiveup08 said:
Results are shown as
Incomplete or required .
On further investigation, they said it will show the same for next 10 days and you can upload the same page.
However my lawyer says : It should say complete otherwise chances are IRCC can reject my file.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
I think "incomplete" or "required" is fine as the doctors issue eMedical report on the same day of our medical check-up without analysing the test results. As per my understanding, doctors complete our eMedical report online via their internal portal with our test results within 10 business days of the check-up.

We are supposed to upload the eMedical report just to prove to CIC that we have undergone our medical check-up and CIC can use the information like an ID or something to cross-check the information on their internal records updated by the doctor.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alepops said:

Congrats! May I ask where are you applying from and what is local visa office? Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
alepops said:

Oh my! That was super quick!

Congrats!

If I may ask you, what is your country of residence and your country of citizenship (if your current country of residence is different from the country of citizenship)? Also, if you are aware, what is your VO?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
nevergiveup08 said:
Results are shown as
Incomplete or required .

Any suggestions ?

Thanks
Mine says "not needed at this time" since I filed my application on December 4th and I am in Canada. Not sure if that is normal :-X

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
alepops said:

Congrats !! Yes it is fast and you must be deserving it. Good news that gives hopes to all. It also proves RPRF. Paid later does not slow down the process

Happy landing

alepops

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou!
I'm from Mexico (both resident and citizen. About the VO not sure...

rajkamalmohanram said:
Oh my! That was super quick!

Congrats!

If I may ask you, what is your country of residence and your country of citizenship (if your current country of residence is different from the country of citizenship)? Also, if you are aware, what is your VO?