Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged_mmh said:
you can leave it blank
I tried that already.

It didn't work. It doesn't let the status of the form change to "complete". It keeps showing " in process".

Its the only one giving me problem on that form.

Somebody help PLS!

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, whats up?

i have 2 questions:

1)What is required to be submitted as proof of funds, Savings account statement is enough or we need to provide account statements for both savings and checking accounts

Also does the bank need to issue a letter saying that this person has XXX amount of money ? Please clarify

2) while uploading reference letters is it necessary to upload pay slips or this is optional?

Cheers XO

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
some of the applicants status says "SCHD-A". can someone please explain what SCHD-A is??

skdubai

Nov 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akmoolah said:
hey guys, whats up?

i have 2 questions:

1)What is required to be submitted as proof of funds, Savings account statement is enough or we need to provide account statements for both savings and checking accounts

Also does the bank need to issue a letter saying that this person has XXX amount of money ? Please clarify

2) while uploading reference letters is it necessary to upload pay slips or this is optional?

Cheers XO
This is what they need according to the checklist

If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:

- list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
- list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
- be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
So I guess we need to get a letter from our bank and not a bank statement as such..

What did everyone else provide? I asked my bank for this kind of letter and they looked at me like I just landed from mars..

Aug 26, 2016
GOCANADA92 said:
Hi Add me to the list.just got AOR from IRCC today

Nominated 25/10
ITA 2/11
Meds done 8/11
PCC from DXB 14/12
Submit 18/12
AOR 18/12

Hello,

I am wondering if any one has experienced this or is in the same boat as me.... I submitted my application e-APR Dec 10th and till date 19th i have not received AOR.

Please advise . Thanks

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skdubai said:
This is what they need according to the checklist

So I guess we need to get a letter from our bank and not a bank statement as such..

What did everyone else provide? I asked my bank for this kind of letter and they looked at me like I just landed from mars..
Whatever worked for OINP will certainly work for IRCC as well. Personally, I submitted stamped Bank statements to IRCC (no certificate).

If you can get a Bank certificate that's very good. If not, then nothing to panic, people in the past got PR with just Bank stmts.

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
987654321 said:
Hello,

I am wondering if any one has experienced this or is in the same boat as me.... I submitted my application e-APR Dec 10th and till date 19th i have not received AOR.

Please advise . Thanks
e-APR AOR usually comes in few minutes after submission. Did you check your myCIC -> submitted eApr->message section carefully ?,

Aug 26, 2016
DigitalDestiny said:
e-APR AOR usually comes in few minutes after submission. Did you check your myCIC -> submitted eApr->message section carefully ?,

Thanks buddy for replying . I kept checking everyday cause i need it to apply for my BOWP. All i have is the receipt of payment. confirmation of online application Transmission

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
Guys, I have a question regarding PR application document upload. I have work experience with one employer and have perform two different roles. At first I was an executive officer and now I am a Team leader for the last 4 years. In my Express entry profile, I have entered both the roles now in the upload section there is two upload button for employment document.

My employer reference letter contains details of job for both the position in one single letter. Should I upload same document in two of the employer document upload field? or Should I request my employer to issue two different letters?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
Whatever worked for OINP will certainly work for IRCC as well. Personally, I submitted stamped Bank statements to IRCC (no certificate).

If you can get a Bank certificate that's very good. If not, then nothing to panic, people in the past got PR with just Bank stmts.
I strongly believe a certificate is mandatory nonetheless, it's clearly mentioned in the check list and statements are not

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
987654321 said:
Thanks buddy for replying . I kept checking everyday cause i need it to apply for my BOWP. All i have is the receipt of payment. confirmation of online application Transmission
well, ^^^ that's your eAPR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
maged_mmh said:
I strongly believe a certificate is mandatory nonetheless, it's clearly mentioned in the check list and statements are not
They aren't going to reject the application right away because of this. If they need the certificate, the OP will receive a request to submit additional documents in his myCIC account.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
DigitalDestiny said:

I agree to this. Some people get confused and some make them confused. Even Bank statement is a bank letter. Anything written on bank letterhead is called bank letter. If there are FD certificates they are on bank letterheads and so they become bank letter. What we have sent to OINP is absolutely enough.

Oksana.R

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
03-02-2017
Has someone received Provincial Nominee Certificate? If yes, how soon did you get it after your nomination?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Oksana.R said:
Has someone received Provincial Nominee Certificate? If yes, how soon did you get it after your nomination?
Depends how far you stay. It takes 10-15 days, outside Canada.