Hi all!!

I received RPRF today!!
I hope everything flows smoothly..

Good luck to all!

nitishdesh1

Nov 1, 2016
Hi all,

Can you help me out here to understand eAPR, RPRF

eAPR is meant for online submission for PR?

RPRF is the fee that we pay online? do we get any update regarding this?

Also please kindly add me into the list, Dec 06th AOR..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nitishdesh1 said:
Hi all,

Can you help me out here to understand eAPR, RPRF

eAPR is meant for online submission for PR?

RPRF is the fee that we pay online? do we get any update regarding this?
if you pay RPRF upfront along with eAPR you dont get update. Otherwise you may get a request later on to pay the same.

nitishdesh1

Nov 1, 2016
bestofluck said:
if you pay RPRF upfront along with eAPR you dont get update. Otherwise you may get a request later on to pay the same.
Thanks for letting me know, can you please add me into the list. I am Dec 6th eAPR/AOR.

s.abuhass

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello People,
So just to remind you of my case, I received nomination from OINP followed by ITA. My EE got expired and my representative contacted OINP to transfer my nomination to the new profile. I have prepared almost all required documents and will be doing my medical tests in 2 days. I have some questions I wish you can answer;

1. What is the Kind of Physical examination by physician you have during the test time? added to the Chest Xray, blood and Urine tests?
2. I should only have my passport with me at that time. Right? any other needed documents I should have?
3. I should be receiving "Acknowledgment Form" once I am done with the tests to submit and nothing else, right?
4.Acknowledgment Form only includes passport details but no information related to EE profile. right?
5. Category on my medicals should be mentioned as "Non-EDE/Worker" since I am applying for the FSW stream ?
6. Do you get to know any results after the examination or I have just to sit and wait?
7. Does the doctor provide you with a timing for when the medical results are going to be shared with CIC? is there a way to know when they actually upload them?

Secondly; I wish your support on these questions;
1. OINP nomination is valid for 6 months. So if your PR processing takes longer than 6 you will be losing the 600 points from OINP? or its 6 months from the time you submit your EAPR?
2. Is there still a chance for you to be rejected? of course taking into consideration you passed medical and criminal check!
3. What is Schedule -A that some people mentioned earlier through the group discussion?

Appreciate your support :D :D :D

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
s.abuhass said:
Hello People,
So just to remind you of my case, I received nomination from OINP followed by ITA. My EE got expired and my representative contacted OINP to transfer my nomination to the new profile. I have prepared almost all required documents and will be doing my medical tests in 2 days. I have some questions I wish you can answer;

1. What is the Kind of Physical examination by physician you have during the test time? added to the Chest Xray, blood and Urine tests?

You might have to remove the clothing from the upper half of your body. The doctor listens to the heart and lungs using a stethoscope. Your Blood Pressure is also checked. The physical examination might also include checking the area around your stomach. Nothing to worry about though.

2. I should only have my passport with me at that time. Right? any other needed documents I should have?

You should contact your clinic and ask them what documents they need. This differs from clinic to clinic. You might want to take your PP, photocopy of the bio pages of PP, photos and ITA letter.

3. I should be receiving "Acknowledgment Form" once I am done with the tests to submit and nothing else, right?

You will be receiving something called the "e-Medical Information Sheet". Please ensure tests 501, 502, 707 and 712 are performed.

Check this -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/upfront-medical-for-dependent-after-ita-what-type-t345005.0.html;msg5644422#msg5644422

4.Acknowledgment Form only includes passport details but no information related to EE profile. right?

e-Medical Information sheet will contain your photograph, PP details, Name, type of medical exam and the medical tests conducted.

5. Category on my medicals should be mentioned as "Non-EDE/Worker" since I am applying for the FSW stream ?

Technically, yes. Go through the link in Answer #3 for more details.

6. Do you get to know any results after the examination or I have just to sit and wait?

They will not give you the results. The results are directly uploaded to IRCC through the e-medical system. If there is some serious illness, then the doctor might disclose that information to you. If you require additional tests, the doctor will communicate it to you and you have to get the additional tests done.

7. Does the doctor provide you with a timing for when the medical results are going to be shared with CIC? is there a way to know when they actually upload them?

Yes, you can ask your doctor as to when these results would be uploaded.

1. OINP nomination is valid for 6 months. So if your PR processing takes longer than 6 you will be losing the 600 points from OINP? or its 6 months from the time you submit your EAPR?

No. Once you submit your e-APR, there is nothing to worry about. You should, however, submit your e-APR before the nomination expires.

2. Is there still a chance for you to be rejected? of course taking into consideration you passed medical and criminal check!

If your application is rejected on the grounds of misrepresentation/medical, criminal inadmissibility, then there isn't much you can do. However, if it is because of missing documents or wrong NOC etc, then you can create a new profile and request OINP to transfer the nomination to the new profile and then apply again (If the application is rejected before nomination expires). I am not sure if the province would consider transferring the nomination to a new profile if the nomination expires.

3. What is Schedule -A that some people mentioned earlier through the group discussion?

IMM5669 E.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

This is requested if you have answered YES to one of the statutory questions OR you have left gaps in your personal/address or other sections in your e-APR.

Good luck and all the very best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER NOMINATED APPLICANTS - PR PROCESS:

Total applicants with ITA : 91 ( included those awaiting ITA )

eAPR/AOR 43

Note: please do not quote this list
please update the date of your eAPR i.e AOR

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      eAPR/AOR          CURRENT STATUS

[color=purple][b]AOR OCTOBER 2016[/b][/color]

[color=blue]Bestofluck                    19/10/2016         Medicals passed  14/11, RPRF 18/11
[color=blue]KJHOT                         28/10/2016         Medicals passed  15/11

[color=purple][b]AOR NOVEMBER 2016[/b][/color]

[color=blue]s2l                           01/11/2016         Medicals passed  22/11
[color=blue]adichaurasiya                 02/11/2016         Medicals passed  10/11
[color=blue]Dhasha1                       03/11/2016         Medicals passed  26/11,
[color=blue]TheGuitarist                  04/11/2016         Medicals passed  28/11
[color=blue]cron                          07/11/2016         Medicals passed  02/12
[color=blue]Vivekskumar8544               08/11/2016         Medicals passed  10/11
[color=blue]Arsalan Khan                  09/11/2016         Medicals passed  18/11
[color=blue]AmBina                        10/11/2016         Medicals passed  15/11  
[color=blue]AK1285                        10/11/2016  
[color=blue]jwahba                        11/11/2016         Medicals passed  06/12, SCHD A : 06/12
[color=blue]spearmint                     12/11/2016
[color=blue]Donakinzo                     13/11/2016         Medicals passed  16/11, SCHD A : 24/11
[color=blue]spikegin                      13/11/2016
[color=blue]tgman                         15/11/2016         Medicals passed  18/11
[color=blue]eFaith                        15/11/2016 
[color=blue]rahulP                        16/11/2016 
[color=blue]patnikrishna                  16/11/2016 
[color=blue]Kerryberry17                  17/11/2016
[color=blue]sam_1011                      18/11/2016
[color=blue]hachuflay                     18/11/2016   
[color=blue]Frankiefun                    22/11/2016         Medicals passed  30/11. SCHD A : 30/11
[color=blue]kulyoma                       22/11/2016.        Medicals passed  01/12 
[color=blue]alepops                       22/11/2016         Medicals passed  23/11  RPRF 13/12
[color=blue]Mayu2605                      24/11/2016
[color=blue]preciousada                   24/11/2016         Medicals passed  01/12  SCHD A : 01/12
[color=blue]mawcanada                     25/11/2016         Medicals passed  01/12
[color=blue]H O N E S T                   25/11/2016.        Medicals passed  30/11
[color=blue]HopeForTheBest26.             29/11/2016

[color=purple][b]AOR DECEMBER 2016[/b][/color]

[color=blue]Ahmad Shqair                  01/12/2016  
[color=blue]Alexander_hitch               02/12/2016                
[color=blue]Antoman                       03/12/2016
[color=blue]IAMFINE                       03/12/2016.        Medicals passed  06/12
[color=blue]Neel0526                      03/12/2016.        Medicals passed  06/12
[color=blue]AmirHNK                       04/12/2016
[color=blue]Iman.G                        05/12/2016.        Medicals passed  13/12
[color=blue]t3kids                        06/12/2016
[color=blue]maged_mmh                     06/12/2016
[color=blue]nitishdesh1                   06/12/2016
[color=blue]DigitalDestiny                07/12/2016
[color=blue]willitwork                    08/12/2016
[color=blue]DreamSRk                      08/12/2016
[/b]

STILL TO SUBMIT OR UPDATE eAPR DATE

Oloriire, jondam, jaamit, Dentcan, kora, Leo_NB, Shashank, Skanawat, Sedlris, girish979, 7asweh, Bk7, Melissach, Abhowmik, Paula-Vilaca, souriju, JMD999, SR1978, mrinal3757, ChapImmigrate, kovthe, avalancher, tolexy, nitinmall, Mr Optimist, A. Syed1, emilywym, Dan504, charldr, Dominika cansingh86, Managerchap, Mayur553, joanstick, Ziad87, npr647, Halima_9ja, Sunny_CV, praneet87, SantoshCEC, lovelycec, guri87, china_cse, sameermicheal
KrishIyer, Ruby31, amriash, s.abuhass, girlgoneinternational,syedahraza, jamaicangirl88, MZASAM

girlgoneinternational

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-3-2017
syedahraza said:
bestofluck, kindly add me to the list. Hopefully the draw is going to be on 14th. Thanks

Bestofluck SYEDAHRAZA

Kindly add me to the list too .

Ruby31

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.abuhass said:
Hello People,

Hello,

I received nomination from ontario on dec 8 but My profile will be expiring on DEC 18. Was thinking there would be a draw yesterday so that I won't have to create a new EE profile but sadly, that didn't happen.

Pls can you tell me how your rep contacted Ontario and what were the details he sent to Ontario to inform them about the creation of a new EE profile for you.

I just received my nomination certificate today. what do I need to send to Ontario to transfer my nomination to the new profile and how long does it take for the transfer to be done?

I will really appreciate your responses as well as those of any one who reads this and can help.

Thank you all.

eFaith

Oct 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OINP App - 23-01-2016
Nomination.....
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Hello Peeps, Do we have anyone whose medical test under ''Client visa details'' is reported as : IME -EDE and UMT- Family -EDE? That's how they reported my spouse report while mine was IME -NON EDE and UMT - Worker. Do I have any reason to be worried please?

sameermicheal

Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Dec 2015(OINP AOR: 14 JUNE 2016)
Doc's Request.
Pay slips for 15 months(Nov 2016)
Nomination.....
5 DEC 2016
AOR Received.
Eapr: 21 DEC 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Medical passed 9 FEB 2017
Passport Req..
8 march 2017
Ruby31 said:
Hello,

I received nomination from ontario on dec 8 but My profile will be expiring on DEC 18. Was thinking there would be a draw yesterday so that I won't have to create a new EE profile but sadly, that didn't happen.

Pls can you tell me how your rep contacted Ontario and what were the details he sent to Ontario to inform them about the creation of a new EE profile for you.

I just received my nomination certificate today. what do I need to send to Ontario to transfer my nomination to the new profile and how long does it take for the transfer to be done?

I will really appreciate your responses as well as those of any one who reads this and can help.

Thank you all.
these are the instructions from oinp,
We require you to provide the following within 30 calendar days after your EE profile expires :

"The Express Entry number/job seeker validation code for your new profile and a copy of the letter you have received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) acknowledging the new profile;
A list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile; and
A copy of this email."