AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
Thanks Stanlee for the guidance and go ahead and accept the nomination. Will keep declining till i get the Passport renewed and the PCC done. hopefully it happens before the profile expires. thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
TheGuitarist said:
Thanks Stanlee for the guidance and go ahead and accept the nomination. Will keep declining till i get the Passport renewed and the PCC done. hopefully it happens before the profile expires. thanks.
If you are in India, you will get passport renewed in 24 hours, if applied under Tatkaal and PCC within 3 days and sometimes even on the spot.

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2016
IELTS Request
30-08-2016
Med's Done....
01-12-2016
Passport Req..
07-04-2017
I am in toronto canada and have applied for passport renewal through BLS on 14th sept for self and wife. on the bls site to track the status, it still shows the status as "Processing at Consulate General", they say it takes 4 to 6 weeks. hopefully by oct end i get it and then i will apply for PCC immediately. by then if i get the 2nd ITA(i am sure i will get the first ITA by tomorrow, now that i have accepted the nomination and points jumped beyond 1000) then i will accept it and submit all the documents once i have the PCC ready. hopefully that will take another 2 weeks or so. BTW my profile expires on Nov 26. Tight time lines.
Thanks Stanlee.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
TheGuitarist said:
I am in toronto canada and have applied for passport renewal through BLS on 14th sept for self and wife. on the bls site to track the status, it still shows the status as "Processing at Consulate General", they say it takes 4 to 6 weeks. hopefully by oct end i get it and then i will apply for PCC immediately. by then if i get the 2nd ITA(i am sure i will get the first ITA by tomorrow, now that i have accepted the nomination and points jumped beyond 1000) then i will accept it and submit all the documents once i have the PCC ready. hopefully that will take another 2 weeks or so. BTW my profile expires on Nov 26. Tight time lines.
Thanks Stanlee.
Hey, did you try apply through the Consulate on Bloor St? They allow you to use Tatkaal if you request with a valid case, for example this. If you are worried about your profile expiring before this is done, you could ask them to expedite the process or see if they can handle it through their queue instead of BLS. I had to do this last year when I was in a rush to apply for OINP. Thanks.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

Congrats to all who received ITA in this draw. I have received my ITA yesterday.

One quick question. What is the fee for PR process for 2 people ( Primary applicant + spouse).

Is it 490 + 490 for RPRF and 550+ 550 for application processing.

Please confirm.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DreamSRK said:
Hi,

Congrats to all who received ITA in this draw. I have received my ITA yesterday.

One quick question. What is the fee for PR process for 2 people ( Primary applicant + spouse).

Is it 490 + 490 for RPRF and 550+ 550 for application processing.

Please confirm.
Congrats! Yes, that's the fee.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
DreamSRK said:
Thank you very much Stanlee.
For Post ITA Process, check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

hachuflay

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
For Post ITA Process, check this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html
Thanks for the link, wondering if the list is the same for CEC. I mean, is the proof of funds needed when I'm proving that I'm currently working? Anyway, no big deal. Requirements don't look complicated.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,
Finally got nominated and happy to join you again guys. hopefully you will keep the new thread as alive and helpful as the December one.
Even though I never knew you or even met any one of you, living this experience with you was the most suspenseful and at the same time wonderful experience I ever had in my life.
Thanks a lot for all of you pals. wish you the best ;) :D

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
AmBiNa said:
Hi,
Finally got nominated and happy to join you again guys. hopefully you will keep the new thread as alive and helpful as the December one.
Even though I never knew you or even met any one of you, living this experience with you was the most suspenseful and at the same time wonderful experience I ever had in my life.
Thanks a lot for all of you pals. wish you the best ;) :D
Congrats AmBiNa. Wish you good luck for PR Process.

DreamSRK

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Stanlee said:
It's really a wonderful thread. helps us a lot. Thanks Stanlee.. +1 for you.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
hi guys,

If I am not claiming any points for my spouse's education. do I still need to upload her degree? do I have to do ECA for her degree as well? or is it optional?
one more question, when they say "Passport/Travel documents (Multiple)" what is meant by Multiple?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AmBiNa said:
hi guys,

If I am not claiming any points for my spouse's education. do I still need to upload her degree? do I have to do ECA for her degree as well? or is it optional?
one more question, when they say "Passport/Travel documents (Multiple)" what is meant by Multiple?
1. ECA for spouse is optional. So you have two options. You can either
- Retain her education details under Education History and mention NO to ECA questiion. In this case, the system will generate a placeholder and you will have to upload the available documents. In LOE you can explain that you are not claiming points for your spouse, so you have not got ECA done for spouse OR
- Remove details from Education History and mention it under Personal History, in this case no document upload placeholder will be generated.

2. If you have more than one passport and it has travel details of last 10 years, then you need to upload all pages of multiple passports which has visa, stamps or any entries in it.