+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys! I need some help. I have sent my express entry application for permanent residence on 21st of January. I went on maternity leave, i am not working now, however I am still a company employee. Should I notify CIC about that change or it would be right to do that after I deliver a baby. Thanks.

And please add me to the list. Thanks.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:
bestofluck,

Do we get a mail for the medicals update or it will be updated directly in CIC. Thanks
Thanks to bestofluck, raza all others for sharing the info regarding the updates.

The application processing, status updates, time frames seems to be completely random and there is no definite method.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maket55 said:
Hello guys! I need some help. I have sent my express entry application for permanent residence on 21st of January. I went on maternity leave, i am not working now, however I am still a company employee. Should I notify CIC about that change or it would be right to do that after I deliver a baby. Thanks.

IMO, you must inform CIC about your current status; off course, whenever you deliver, you have to inform CIC.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Maket55 said:

You can inform IRCC after you deliver a baby along with addition of baby's name. Keep the funds updated for three persons.

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Thanks. So I should be expecting it in a week or 2.

bestofluck said:
Its 2 months I paid RPRF. nowadays RPRF is requested in one month and then file is transferred to local VO. so it's 2 to 4 months after RPRF we can expect PPR

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
You can inform IRCC after you deliver a baby along with addition of baby's name. Keep the funds updated for three persons.
Should I notify the province about baby so they confirm the nomination?

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
In the case an inland applicant leaves Canada while his PR application is in progress, does it cancel his PR?

I am just thinking of the case where my PR application takes more than 6-7 months to get processed.

Maket55

Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Not required because it does not affect your CRS score
Thanks MZASAM and Bestofluck for your answers!

Will you please add me to the list? EE/AOR 21.01.17. Thanks

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmirHNK said:
In the case an inland applicant leaves Canada while his PR application is in progress, does it cancel his PR?

I am just thinking of the case where my PR application takes more than 6-7 months to get processed.
No it does not affect PR process

abhiboye

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TicTocCroc said:
I hope you're right!
Hey TiTocCroc - from what I remember, you were amongst the first ones to get OINP nomination - others who applied at the same time, received their nomination much later after you did. Now the same thing with PPR! :) Is it luck or do you have some special NOC (which is in high demand).

AmirHNK

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Passport Req..
16-05-2017
bestofluck said:
No it does not affect PR process
Thanks bestofluck! you are as helpful as always ;)

OK so based on what you mentioned, what CIC and OINP mention in their websites, that it is the responsibility of inland applicants to keep their status (study/work permit) while their PR is in process, it does not mean that if their status expires the nomination and/or PR is cancelled right?

I thought they meant otherwise

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmirHNK said:
Thanks bestofluck! you are as helpful as always ;)

OK so based on what you mentioned, what CIC and OINP mention in their websites, that it is the responsibility of inland applicants to keep their status (study/work permit) while their PR is in process, it does not mean that if their status expires the nomination and/or PR is cancelled right?

I thought they meant otherwise
Naturally it means that they are not responsible for your status and you have to be in valid status or leave the country. If you leave you have to inform your address change.

PR process or nomination has nothing to do with this