+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

mrinal3757

Jun 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case there are 2 applicants associated with an application. If the medicals are passed for one applicant, while pending for the other, what shall be the status for such a case?

KJHOT

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Hi, bestof luck
just want update my status here
aor10.28
bgc just change to not need at this time 2017.1.6
thx

Sedlris

Feb 11, 2016
bestofluck said:
Updated. You don't mention medical passed date.
Sorry, I received the update message on the 29th of December, I think this was the date of the medicals passed update.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mrinal3757 said:
In case there are 2 applicants associated with an application. If the medicals are passed for one applicant, while pending for the other, what shall be the status for such a case?
It will not show PASSED untill both medicals are reviewed okay.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
KJHOT said:
Hi, bestof luck
just want update my status here
aor10.28
bgc just change to not need at this time 2017.1.6
thx
Good sign. The file is moving further.

Jamaicangirl88

Feb 23, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Port of Spain, Trinidad
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2017
Collected police certificates today... still on track to submit the application next week...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Jamaicangirl88 said:
Collected police certificates today... still on track to submit the application next week...
looking to so many ITA released good to submit ASAP.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
dears,

My wife and daughter traveled abroad for two weeks on vacation.

1. should I inform CIC about their travel and send them the corresponding information? (visas and additional stamped pages).

2. My wife as well had to renew her second nationality passport to travel (It is not the passport she actually is going to use for PPR), you can say it is a secondary passport as she will be using her first nationality passport for PPR which is still valid for more then 8 years. do we have to send them a new copy of it too (the secondary one I mean)?

thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
AmBiNa said:
dears,

1. should I inform CIC about their travel and send them the corresponding information? (visas and additional stamped pages).

2. My wife as well had to renew her second nationality passport to travel (It is not the passport she actually is going to use for PPR), you can say it is a secondary passport as she will be using her first nationality passport for PPR which is still valid for more then 8 years. do we have to send them a new copy of it too (the secondary one I mean)?

thanks
1. No.

2. I do not think it would affect the application in any way. But just to be on the safer side, would suggest to inform CIC about the passport renewal via IRCC Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
dears,

thanks
I suggest you send details of second Nationality passport.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
Stanlee said:
1. No.

2. I do not think it would affect the application in any way. But just to be on the safer side, would suggest to inform CIC about the passport renewal via IRCC Webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Thanks Stanlee

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
I suggest you send details of second Nationality passport.
You mean to send them a scanned copy of her renewed passport. We already informed them about her second nationality and have sent them a copy of her older passport.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
You mean to send them a scanned copy of her renewed passport. We already informed them about her second nationality and have sent them a copy of her older passport.
The newly stamped pages after they return.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
bestofluck said:
The newly stamped pages after they return.
Stamped pages of any passport for travels undertaken post eAPR submission need not be sent to CIC. However OP can submit the bio pages for the newly issued passport via CSE.