AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Regarding "Has this person ever used any other name"

bestofluck said:
safe to put an affidavit saying the names are of same person. taking a risk at this stage is not affordable.
I mean to ask is that do i need to select "No" and put an affidavit or ans it as " yes" and then put an affidavit.

Thanks for reply @bestofluck

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017

lovelyece said:
I mean to ask is that do i need to select "No" and put an affidavit or ans it as " yes" and then put an affidavit.

Thanks for reply @bestofluck
IF you think there 2 names are totally diff then say yes and put affidavit. In most of the cases the names are just written differently like some times they write name and surname and some places like India you find fathers initial in between name and surname. so this is not much of a problem.

playing safe is writing yes and putting affidavit.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016

lovelyece said:
in my case, its one of the experience letter has different name than rest all the documents (rest of experience letters, passport,birth certificate etc) . So shall i given "yes" answer to the above question.

Although OINP didnt raise any objection abt it , dont know if cic will.

Thanks
In your case you do not have to answer Yes to the question, because what you are referring to is a variation in your name and not a different name (alias). Along with LOE you can submit Affidavit for Same and One Person which would suffice in your case.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017

Stanlee said:
In your case you do not have to answer Yes to the question, because what you are referring to is a variation in your name and not a different name (alias). Along with LOE you can submit Affidavit for Same and One Person which would suffice in your case.
I would like to elaborate this, because variation in names does not clear things.

Sumita K shinde and Sumi Shinde are not called variations

Sumita Kaushik Shinde and Sumita k Shinde are called variation

Sumita K is not variation to Sumita S. or Sumita K shinde
Sumita S. is a variation of Sumita Shinde

It is not only in the case where alias is applicable or the names are different, but names written with a slight change also matters.

I would always advise to play safe for any confusion rather then st away telling someone to write No and go ahead. Or writing No and then submitting the affidavit will also not be very positive to do. I wonder what is wrong in writing YES and then putting affidavit?

lovelyece

Star Member
Nov 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

bestofluck said:
I would like to elaborate this, because variation in names does not clear things.

Sumita K shinde and Sumi Shinde are not called variations

Sumita Kaushik Shinde and Sumita k Shinde are called variation

Sumita K is not variation to Sumita S. or Sumita K shinde
Sumita S. is a variation of Sumita Shinde

It is not only in the case where alias is applicable or the names are different, but names written with a slight change also matters.

I would always advise to play safe for any confusion rather then st away telling someone to write No and go ahead. Or writing No and then submitting the affidavit will also not be very positive to do. I wonder what is wrong in writing YES and then putting affidavit?
Thanks bestofluck.

I have no issue in putting affidavit, The concerns is do CIC recognize affidavites.

at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp they have mentioned as

This documentation is requested if the applicant indicates having used another name (e.g., a maiden name).
The applicant must provide information and/or documentation on the use of this other name (e.g., a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change).

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017

lovelyece said:
Thanks bestofluck.

I have no issue in putting affidavit, The concerns is do CIC recognize affidavites.

at this link, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp they have mentioned as

This documentation is requested if the applicant indicates having used another name (e.g., a maiden name).
The applicant must provide information and/or documentation on the use of this other name (e.g., a letter of explanation, legal documents of a name change).
legal documents of a name means affidavit. if you say Yes you have to provide this. consult any lawyer this is very common.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Guys I got a stutus change. RPRF payment request 18/11. Not expected so early :D :D :D just 29 days !!!!
BG chk turned 'Not neeeded this time' from not started :D :D

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Guys I got a stutus change. RPRF payment request 18/11. Not expected so early :D :D :D just 29 days !!!!
BG chk truned Not neeeded this time from not started :D :D
Wow, man! Congrats!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Thanks. things got moving !!!! medicals took 25 days to pass and just 4 days to RPRF !!!
Happy for you, bro! My medicals passed in 3 days after getting eAOR. How long does it usually take from RPRF to PPR? Does it mean that all other requirements and checks have been done and PPR will be after RPRF?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tgman said:
Happy for you, bro! My medicals passed in 3 days after getting eAOR. How long does it usually take from RPRF to PPR? Does it mean that all other requirements and checks have been done and PPR will be after RPRF?
RPRF is not after all checks done. It is prior to the checks. So there is still a lot of time. Normally i observed RPRF takes more time after AOR i.e 45 days to 60 days !!

Ahmad Shqair

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
Congratulation brother, wish you all the best :D

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Congratulations!! :D

bestofluck said:

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
bestofluck said:

Congratulations