+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR -IRCC PR PROCESS - DECEMBER OINP NOMINATED

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
LIST OF TOTAL DECEMBER NOMINATED APPLICANTS - PR PROCESS:

Total applicants with ITA : 86 ( included those awaiting ITA )

eAPR/AOR 18

Note: please do not quote this list
please update the date of your eAPR i.e AOR

Code:
[b]
USERNAME                      eAPR/AOR          CURRENT STATUS

[color=blue]Antoman                       
[color=blue]Oloriire                      
[color=blue]jondam                        
[color=blue]AmBina                        10/11/2016         Medicals passed  15/11                   
[color=blue]Frankiefun                    
[color=blue]s2l                           01/11/2016        
[color=blue]Vivekskumar8544              
[color=blue]tgman                         15/11/2016 
[color=blue]jaamit                    
[color=blue]Donakinzo                     13/11/2016         Medicals passed  16/11 
[color=blue]Dentcan                       
[color=blue][b]tari7499                      
[color=blue]adichaurasiya                 
[color=blue][b]kora                            
[color=blue][b][b]Leo_NB                      
[color=blue]Shashank                      
[color=blue]Skanawat                     
[color=blue]Sedlris   
[color=blue]girish979 
[color=blue]7asweh                        
[color=blue]spikegin                      13/11/2016
[color=blue]Arsalan khan                  
[color=blue]jwahba                        11/11/2016                
[color=blue]Bk7                          
[color=blue]DreamSRk                      
[color=blue]AK1285                        10/11/2016          
[color=blue]Melissach                     
[color=blue]Abhowmik                     
[color=blue]Paula-Vilaca                  
[color=blue]souriju                       
[color=blue]JMD999                        
[color=blue]SR1978      
[color=blue]mrinal3757       
[color=blue]sam_1011                     
[color=blue]ChapImmigrate                 
[color=blue]kovthe                                
[color=blue]hanimorrar                                         
[color=blue]H O N E S T                 
[color=blue]preciousada              
[color=blue]hachuflay                     18/11/2016        
[color=blue]avalancher                    
[color=blue]tolexy                        
[color=blue]nitinmall                     
[color=blue]Mr Optimist                   
[color=blue]A. Syed1                      
[color=blue]kulyoma                       
[color=blue]emilywym                      
[color=blue]Dan504                      
[color=blue]charldr                       
[color=blue][b]Dominika                      
[color=blue]alepops                       
[color=blue]TheGuitarist                  04/11/2016
[color=blue][b]cansingh86                    
[color=blue]t3kids                       
[color=blue]Managerchap                   
[color=blue]cron                          07/11/2016
[color=blue]rahulP                        16/11/2016 
[color=blue]mawcanada                    
[color=blue]spearmint                     12/11/2016 
[color=blue]Bestofluck                    19/10/2016         Medicals passed  14/11   
[color=blue]Mayur553                      
[color=blue]Dhasha1                       03/11/2016          
[color=blue]Mayu2605                      
[color=blue]patnikrishna                  16/11/2016 
[color=blue]joanstick 
[color=blue]Ziad87  
[color=blue][b]npr647                                                    
[color=blue]Halima_9ja             
[color=blue]maged_mmh    
[color=blue]Sunny_CV    
[color=blue]Iman.G    
[color=blue]AmirHNK                       
[color=blue]praneet87                     
[color=blue]Ahmad Shqair                  09/11/2016
[color=blue]willitwork                    
[color=blue]Kerryberry17      
[color=blue]Neel0526  
[color=blue]HopeForTheBest26
[color=blue]IAMFINE                       
[color=blue]KJHOT                         28/10/2016         Medicals passed  15/11
[color=blue]SantoshCEC       
[color=blue]lovelycec          
[color=blue]guri87                       
[color=blue]china_cse                     
[color=blue]eFaith                        15/11/2016 
[/b]

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ rahulP. patnikrishna, eFaith updated. good luck for PR

@ KJHOT please update your AOR date.

@ Everyone please check the list and put a note for any change. thanks

@ AmBiNa good to see you active here unlike before in OINP process. Keep Active ;)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
IMPORTANT

Guys as we all know the total process takes 6 months to get PR which is approximate an average time. Looking to the huge number of new applicants to be entered in the process as many as 8000 in next 2 months, the process might get affected. Today's trend of getting PR is between 5 to 7 months, so please do not panic for at least 8 months from now and rush for GSMS notes as advised by some people on forum. There are some members who wants to earn out of these type of suggestions who will mail you that he/she can get you GSMS. Please do not pay any money to anyone for such type of notes which is not much required up to 8 months of process. Getting GSMS notes take a lot of time like 2 months and by the time you get them maybe you get some update or PR. So please relax and be prepared for at least 180 days to 240 days to get your PR. We will see the actual processing time after the new changes on 19th November and keep discussing the same here in the thread.

Every applicant is different with number of applicants in his/her file and there are different officers involved in processing. Every applicant is from diff place and country and everyone has diff documents like some have one PCC and some have three to five, Some have one work exp and some have five. In short comparing our application without knowing any details and getting in panic mode is not going to help. So let us be here until we get our PR and keep motivating others. Meanwhile we can prepare ourselves learning some spoken french ( CD's available on amazon ) , getting acquainted with Canada's culture and knowing the country we are going to live for the rest of our life.

All the best to everyone and wish you all a very good luck for PR

Thank you for being here.

note: It is advisable not to make any changes after ITA to your profile regarding work exp. which is already approved by Province.
Please go through the AOR March, Aor Appril, AOR may, Aor June threads to know how exactly the process goes

Donakinzo

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2015
Doc's Request.
30/09/2016 & 12/10/2016
Nomination.....
26 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
12 Nov 2016
File Transfer...
23-12-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7 Nov 2016
bestofluck said:
IMPORTANT

Guys as we all know the total process takes 6 months to get PR which is approximate an average time. Looking to the huge number of new applicants to be entered in the process as many as 8000 in next 2 months, the process might get affected. Today's trend of getting PR is between 5 to 7 months, so please do not panic for at least 8 months from now and rush for GSMS notes as advised by some people on forum. There are some members who wants to earn out of these type of suggestions who will mail you that he/she can get you GSMS. Please do not pay any money to anyone for such type of notes which is not much required up to 8 months of process. Getting GSMS notes take a lot of time like 2 months and by the time you get them maybe you get some update or PR. So please relax and be prepared for at least 180 days to 240 days to get your PR. We will see the actual processing time after the new changes on 19th November and keep discussing the same here in the thread.

Every applicant is different with number of applicants in his/her file and there are different officers involved in processing. Every applicant is from diff place and country and everyone has diff documents like some have one PCC and some have three to five, Some have one work exp and some have five. In short comparing our application without knowing any details and getting in panic mode is not going to help. So let us be here until we get our PR and keep motivating others. Meanwhile we can prepare ourselves learning some spoken french ( CD's available on amazon ) , getting acquainted with Canada's culture and knowing the country we are going to live for the rest of our life.

All the best to everyone and wish you all a very good luck for PR

Thank you for being here.

note: It is advisable not to make any changes after ITA to your profile regarding work exp. which is already approved by Province.
Please go through the AOR March, Aor Appril, AOR may, Aor June threads to know how exactly the process goes
@Bestofluck - Excellently put in perspective!! Thanks one again to you for your support to this group. You are indeed giving us all hope and keeping our dreams alive. Great Job!!

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
@bestofluck ; well the long wait at OINP stage really put me down, now I am back to energized. You can say my status is now beside to medicals "passed" is "fully energized" :D
hope CIC won't discharge it all with another long unexpected wait :-\
Honestly this forum is very encouraging to most of us if not all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
@ AmBiNa rightly said we have to remain fully energised.

I have read many threads and found that most of us get tensed with small changes like..."His BG Chk is changed from 'not started' to 'not needed at this time' and mine is still not changed. is that a thing to worry?"

Lets not get tensed this way and just enjoy the journey to PR, because they will tell us if they want any additional docs and keep updating our profile. ;) ;)

CIC will do the rest as promised. I hope it wont repeat OINP because it cannot be always with us.

AmBiNa

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Oct 13, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 10, 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 24, 2016
bestofluck said:
@ AmBiNa rightly said we have to remain fully energised.

I have read many threads and found that most of us get tensed with small changes like..."His BG Chk is changed from 'not started' to 'not needed at this time' and mine is still not changed. is that a thing to worry?"

Lets not get tensed this way and just enjoy the journey to PR, because they will tell us if they want any additional docs and keep updating our profile. ;) ;)

CIC will do the rest as promised. I hope it wont repeat OINP because it cannot be always with us.
As you said before details on status will keep changing till we get our PRs. These wouldn't be a problem. What might bring some relief to all the review of eligibility if would change from "Review in Progress" to "Passed", applicants would then make sure that their profiles met all criteria needed.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
AmBiNa said:
As you said before details on status will keep changing till we get our PRs. These wouldn't be a problem. What might bring some relief to all the review of eligibility if would change from "Review in Progress" to "Passed", applicants would then make sure that their profiles met all criteria needed.
But most of us will positively meet those criteria when we have gone through the process by a province. I mean that should not be a much worrying thing. Yes but I agree the news will give us a feeling of surety that okay now we can dream of a Life in Canada

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it take for the eligibility review to change from in progress to passed ? Or it keeps in progress till the decision is made ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
jwahba said:
How long does it take for the eligibility review to change from in progress to passed ? Or it keeps in progress till the decision is made ?
Well it varies from file to file. first you will get medical passed and than bg check update.

Neel0526

Jan 13, 2014
Kolkata
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2017
LANDED..........
05-07-2017
Guys, I got ITA on 16th Nov Draw, and updating late because I am sick for last couple of days...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Neel0526 said:
Guys, I got ITA on 16th Nov Draw, and updating late because I am sick for last couple of days...
Get well soon and update here when you submit e-APR

tolexy

Dec 14, 2015
I've received my ITA yesterday and completed eapr with AOR received today.

Hope this journey would be completed without delay. Good luck to us all.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
tolexy said:
I've received my ITA yesterday and completed eapr with AOR received today.

Hope this journey would be completed without delay. Good luck to us all.
Good luck for PR. I will update