Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
Sunny_CV said:
Hi Friends,

I need your advice as I am in very crucial situation. I have got the passport submission request on 11th of April for New Delhi VISA office but I am in Australia right now so it is not possible for me to send my passport to New Delhi. I have already sent multiple emails to Canada High Commission in New Delhi but have not received any response. 10 out of the 30 days deadline given to submit the passport are already gone.

Please let me know what I should do now. It will be great if you reply to this query at the earliest.

Thanks!
If I were you, would not have taken a chance, you should head back and submit the passport.

richardisfamous

Jun 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
IAMFINE said:
My eAPR is 3r December and as per GCMS my file got transferred to NDVO on 22nd December. I yet to hear any updates, still my BGC is NA. I can see many who applied later in Dec and Jan are getting PPR.Any updates on the applicants who applied in 1st and second week of December? or its only me pending...just worried.
I'm December 3rd and in the same boat as you.
BGC is still N/A.

It seems that PNP is taking longer than CEC or even FSW so your trend not unusual. I'm anticipating that beginning of May we'll see some movement.

Arsalan Khan

Star Member
Apr 4, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IAMFINE said:
My eAPR is 3r December and as per GCMS my file got transferred to NDVO on 22nd December. I yet to hear any updates, still my BGC is NA. I can see many who applied later in Dec and Jan are getting PPR.Any updates on the applicants who applied in 1st and second week of December? or its only me pending...just worried.
i am nov 08, and my BG check is still NA ... and u are right... i am worried too...!

SaraSmi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2283 B
App. Filed.......
23rd Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
7th March 2017
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2016
AOR Received.
23 Dec 2016
richardisfamous said:
I'm December 3rd and in the same boat as you.
BGC is still N/A.

It seems that PNP is taking longer than CEC or even FSW so your trend not unusual. I'm anticipating that beginning of May we'll see some movement.
we should inform it to some news channels... atleast they can highlight that PNP inland is too slow :(

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Could you suggest me a forum thread where I can find some info what sould I send exactly after PPR to my VO? (visa exempt country)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cron said:
Could you suggest me a forum thread where I can find some info what sould I send exactly after PPR to my VO? (visa exempt country)
nothing.
All you need is to upload requested photo and bio page of passport into your application. There will be additional slots for that there.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vensak said:
nothing.
All you need is to upload requested photo and bio page of passport into your application. There will be additional slots for that there.
Thanks for your suggestion. I am really greatful for your quick answer on LinkedIN as well, but I have some doubts because the PPR email asks for photos if I have not filed a paper based application. I have asked some clarification from Vienna VO but they have not responded yet...

I have got this letter from VO, the highlighted part was marked by the officer originally:

Depending if you already provided photographs or where you submitted your application, you may have to submitT photos.

a) You have to submit photos if:

o You submitted your application online (such as under Express Entry)

o You submitted a physical paper application to one of the Case Processing Centres in Canada (in Sydney, Nova Scotia, in Ottawa or Mississauga, Ontario) and your file was primarily processed there or it was transferred for processing at any other IRCC offices worldwide other than the Embassy of Canada in Vienna.

o You submitted a physical paper file application which was transferred and processed primarily at the Embassy of Canada in Vienna, without photos or with photos of incorrect specifications or with photos older than 12 months.

b) You may not need to submit photos if you submitted a physical paper application less than 12 months ago with passport-sized photographs matching the requirements above to one of the Case Processing Centres (CPC) in Canada (Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, CPC-Ottawa, CPC-Mississauga) and you were informed that your file had been transferred for processing to the Embassy of Canada in Vienna.

D. Updated Copy of your Passport/Travel Document

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cron said:
Thanks for your suggestion. I am really greatful for your quick answer on LinkedIN as well, but I have some doubts because the PPR email asks for photos if I have not filed a paper based application. I have asked some clarification from Vienna VO but they have not responded yet...

I have got this letter from VO, the highlighted part was marked by the officer originally:

Depending if you already provided photographs or where you submitted your application, you may have to submitT photos.

a) You have to submit photos if:

o You submitted your application online (such as under Express Entry)

o You submitted a physical paper application to one of the Case Processing Centres in Canada (in Sydney, Nova Scotia, in Ottawa or Mississauga, Ontario) and your file was primarily processed there or it was transferred for processing at any other IRCC offices worldwide other than the Embassy of Canada in Vienna.

o You submitted a physical paper file application which was transferred and processed primarily at the Embassy of Canada in Vienna, without photos or with photos of incorrect specifications or with photos older than 12 months.

b) You may not need to submit photos if you submitted a physical paper application less than 12 months ago with passport-sized photographs matching the requirements above to one of the Case Processing Centres (CPC) in Canada (Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, CPC-Ottawa, CPC-Mississauga) and you were informed that your file had been transferred for processing to the Embassy of Canada in Vienna.

D. Updated Copy of your Passport/Travel Document
Check your application further (blue button to review submitted documents). you will see 2 additional slots for each family member. One will be - Digital photo (required) ; and the other - Passport,
All you need is to upload correct size of the photo there and passport and thats it.

Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Dec 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vensak said:
Check your application further (blue button to review submitted documents). you will see 2 additional slots for each family member. One will be - Digital photo (required) ; and the other - Passport,
All you need is to upload correct size of the photo there and passport and thats it.
That is the source of my problem, I had to upload one digital photo (mine), but there was not slot for passport photos for additional family members.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
cron said:
Finally I have got my golden PPR e-mail. Infos were updated in the timeline section as well.

Thank your for the moral support and all the infos which were provided in this forum! :]

Could you suggest me a forum thread where I can read some info what sould I send exactly after PPR to my VO? (visa exempt country)
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/size]

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cron said:
That is the source of my problem, I had to upload one digital photo (mine), but there was not slot for passport photos for additional family members.
Is any of your accompanying family members from visa required country? If yes, then you need to forward passports and photos by mail anyway.
If all of you are visa exempt, then write directly to vienna about your issue where to upload remaining photos. good luck.

Kar1205

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Received my GCMS notes. It was ordered on 25th March and was generated on 27th.
AOR: 31st Jan
PNP-O
Med Passed: 03-March
BG : NA - Updated on 08 March

As per Notes:
My Medicals, R10 and Criminality - Reviewed and Passed.
A11.2 and Security - Not Started

Primary Office: Cnetralized Intake Office (CIO)
Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa

And on Page 2: The Applicant Assignment Due Date has been mentioned as 07-April 2017.
Does it means that my A11.2 would have been initiated on this date?

Also, on Page 3: SECONDARY OFFICES has been mentioned.
Secondary Office: 1; OSC- Operations Support Center
Secondary Office: 2; CPC- Ottawa
Secondary Office: 3; CPC Vegreville
I am from INDIA and I was assuming that my local visa office will be NDVO. But I haven't see NDVO in this Secondary Office list
Won't my application will be forwarded to NDVO? Or Will it be done on later stage?

Any other Inputs will be of great help.

Evaii

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2017
I appears most people got PPR around 5 months after AOR especially PNP inland.

I can expect mine will be arrived early in June.

Any statistics update?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Evaii said:
I appears most people got PPR around 5 months after AOR especially PNP inland.

I can expect mine will be arrived early in June.

Any statistics update?
nobody is maintaining any list anymore, and the tracker is not updated too